191.

Last and final chapter...

(Skipping ahead)...

This will lead into book four!.

MANY YEARS LATER...

These characters will be in the next book

These characters will be in the next book. From left to right from both lines. Ryan, Kai, Salem, Harlow, Ryder... and river. I had to change up Ryder because I have the siblings matching up hair and skin wise.

Ryan::: 17
Kai:: 15
Salem::: 13 looking like she going on 17.
Harlow: 10

And the twins will be toddlers still.  It talking and walking and causing chaos.

I would put a full blown chapter here but I don't want to add anything that'll make things confusing. Plus the last chapter things ended well. Book four should be up and running by tomorrow morning (can't promise that). But I'll try.

I want to thank each of every one of you that are still reading this book series. You held on from the beginning! Thank you!. For dealing with my craziness! I know Delano and Gia can make you feel the motions but it's a book. I want you to feel what they're feeling.

Book four will have you in that same feelings. This book will be based on what the kids are going through. Don't get me wrong Delano and Gia will get there POV's. But let's see how the relationship between their parents have triggered the kids.

Sigghhhh I'm so sad this book is officially over but now on to the next.

Thanks again guys for riding with me! And expressing yourself on each chapter. I do enjoy talking to you guys!