29.

RYAN POV

"Dad Kai and I are going to go ride our bikes!" I yelled.

"Okay! Make sure you're back in an hour!" He yelled. My dad was the coolest. He wasn't too strict but he had rules though. "Kai come on!" I said. He came running and we got on our bikes. We rode for a good thirty minutes. Looking around to make sure no one was driving by. We got off our bikes and walked to the abandoned warehouse. I opened the door and saw the loser sitting there tied up. He jumped up and was trying to scream. But the gag in his mouth made that a little tough to do.

"Shut up!" I yelled. Kai came in after me smiling "Aww he made it over night". He was moving in his seat just looking at the both of us. Like he was seeing what we had next in store for him. He was a bloody mess well dried bloody mess. I smiled "hey Levi what's up man?".

He looked scared... "Aww is the little bitch scared?". I went to touch him but he moved. "Funny you weren't so scared when you put your hands on our mom". Pushing his head back. Just looking at how little he looked. Kai walked up to him "wow you look messed up there".

I went to get the mixture of salt and water and poured it on his wounds. He let out a bloody scream that echoed through the warehouse. I smiled as he screamed "did I hurt you?" I asked. He was trembling. "Kai I think we hurt him".Kai went to the pocket knife we had. "You think that hurts... Wait until you feel this going inside you.. slowly killing you".

Teaching Kai well. I had to teach him to defend himself. These kids out here these days are ruthless. They'll pick on anything that they can see as weak. I refuse for Kai to be the one who's going to get bullied. So I taught him what I knew naturally. And I have to say no one and I mean no one messes with Kai. Actually they're afraid of him. I would be too. Look who's his teacher...

"Hey Levi are you into serial killers?" I asked.

He looked so out of it... "cat got your tongue huh?. Well I am. You know like Ted Bundy" I said. He moaned when Kai started stabbing him every now and then. "Guess he doesn't like serial killers" I said.

Kai handed me the knife... "all yours".

Taking the knife and just staring at the filth in front of me. I overheard what he did. He tried to take advantage of my mom. She's been through so much and he would've added unnecessary trauma to her. I quickly stabbed him letting all my anger out in him. When I was done he was limp. Bleeding out. Looking over at Kai who was looking at me. At least we got this right unlike with Bria. That was going right until she technically killed herself. And that's the truth.

We made the plan to get her out the picture so our parents could get back together. I was tired of the separation every single time. Going back and forth. Kai and I made this plan to call her... Kai sounds just like dad it's scary. He looks like him and sounds like him. Anyway... so Kai called her pretending to be dad telling her to meet him at the river. They have this walk way couples walk over there. She showed up expecting dad. But we stepped out. She was confused. But we explained to her we wanted her away from dad so our parents can work things out.

She had the audacity to laugh. LAUGH! In our faces like we were nothing. That set me off!. I took a rock and blasted it to her head. Knocking her down to the ground. Kai gasped in shock. I ran over to her and just started punching her. How dare she laugh at me?!. Taking her head and slamming it to the ground. She was screaming and I wanted it to shut up. Kai pulled me off of her when she stopped moving. I was panting.

We talked for a bit and I turned to see her trying to run. But I doubt she could see anything. Her hair was matted with blood. She ended up walking into the river and as she kept going the water got deeper and deeper to the point she lost balance. She was trying to signal to us she was drowning. I did the same thing she did to me. I laughed... laughed so loud and pointed. She was wailing her arms trying to save herself. But she went down and didn't come up.

Looking at Kai and he looked at me. "I think she's dead". We looked out in the water and saw her face down floating. "She did it to herself" I said. Kai nodded "she did".

We got out of there quickly and went home. We didn't technically kill her. That was because she thought she was smart and she wasn't. Go figure! When they found her in the water... I mean I didn't feel any remorse. Actually I don't feel remorse too much. I feel like guilt is a mechanism we use to control people. Call me crazy but it's true. But I'll always protect my family. Especially my mom. She's been through way too much for her to break down again. Trust me, when I say she won't be hurt again.