117.

DELANO POV

[flashback]...

"D can you stop ogling your workers? What kind of boss are you?" Brad said

"D can you stop ogling your workers? What kind of boss are you?" Brad said. Looking out my window I saw Gia lining up the chairs along the shore line. Rubbing my chin because it's only been a couple of days since she started and I can't seem to help myself.

"I'm not staring at my workers. I'm making sure they are doing the job right" I lied.

"Yeah okay... I'm not dumb. I see the way you stare at her. I mean I don't see what you see. I'm trying to see what you see" he said.

Watching her felt like a crime in a way. But I was just infatuated by her. Seeing a male employee start playing with her made me squint. "Plus she's too young for you anyway. Focus on someone else".

"Anyway lets get this meeting going" I said. Brad was usually my right hand man. So when I had business meetings with other companies he was always present. Didn't like going alone to meet other companies.

As we left I saw Bria and Gia looking at me. Bria smiled and Gia turned away from me "now see the other girl I would totally dick down in a heartbeat".

"Then go for it" I said.

Hours later we returned to a lot of people not doing their jobs. What else is new?. Brad was too busy trying to talk to some of the girls. I sat at my desk looking over some papers. Hearing someone coming through my office door I saw Gia holding a box "where should I put these? It's heavy!".

Getting up I took the not so heavy box from her arms and placed it on the table "thanks!". An odd silence filled the room. She stood there dusting off her hands from the sand. I wanted to say a lot to her but I couldn't. My mouth felt like it was moving but I wasn't hearing anything coming out of it.

Brad came in laughing loudly. He stopped when he saw Gia standing in front of me "oh let me find out the boss is trying to talk to the employee".

Gia raised her brow "Umm no".

He came up to her wrapping his around her shoulder "you know he likes you, right?". She pushed his arm off "one... don't touch me. Two... I don't care".

Brad wide eyed me "she's feisty".

Gia rolled her eyes "can I go now?".

"What's the rush? He's the boss and he's not rushing you out his office. It's not like you're going out there to work. Chill out!" Brad said.

"Then why are you here? I know you don't work here. Wait? Do you even have a job?" She asked.

Trying not to smile cause she had a point. I put my head down cracking a smile. "Someone has a smart mouth" he said.

"No I'm just asking a question. And since you don't want to answer it. Then I prove my point" she said.

"Sarcastic and a smartass... wow! You know what I do to girls like you" he said.

"Ooo I'm so scared. Why don't you go lay on the beach and tan like you always do. Go be a creep and watch the girls too" she said.

"You're just jealous cause I don't watch you. And I won't watch you cause you're too dark for me" he said.

"Enough! Brad leave" I demanded.

"You're kicking me out?!" He asked.

"Yes! Now leave!" I said. Brad stared at me and back at Gia. He stormed out my office slamming the door shut. "Sorry about him! He's a dick".

"Don't apologize for his actions. It has nothing to do with you. He's always going to be that guy" she said.

"And don't listen to anything he said. You are a good looking girl. If he's not watching. Someone else is" I said.

She smirked "like yourself?".

That caught me off guard. Clearing my throat "Umm..." she scrunched up her face a little "it was a joke".

"Oh yeah a joke! Funny" I laughed.

"My break starts soon so can I leave now?" She asked. I nodded watching her walk out of my office. Anytime she walked out of this room I felt something. Looking out the blinds of my window I just watched her go to the concession stand. The way she smiled at the person handing her what she ordered. I never got her to smile at me like that.

I've been with my fair share of females and the way I'm feeling is new. Even the way I'm watching her I've never done this with any other female. Making me feel like a stalker in a way.

This can't be healthy for me. I didn't open this place so I can take advantage of my workers. Definitely need a distraction tonight. Wonder if brad is going out? At least that way I can find some female to take my mind off of Gia or at least try to.