184.

GIA POV

Trying to put river back to sleep after a bottle feeding

Trying to put river back to sleep after a bottle feeding. Delano was very much needy after hearing about K. It's not that I'm hiding anything from him. Just didn't tell him about coming out here before.  The Delano back then would've flipped it he knew where I was.

I've been plenty of places that he doesn't know about. I rather keep it that way. Looking down I saw rivers eyes closing. Finally! That's when I heard a big crash and Harlow's high pitched scream along with footsteps. Let's just say river opened his eyes.

Peaking out to see Delano looking at me "can you at least do something about this?!".

He shrugged "what do you want me to do?".

I sighed "you know what... here! Take river and try to put him back to sleep while I handle the other two". He looked at me in surprise but he took river with no problem. Walking to catch up with Ryan and Harlow. Caught them chasing one another.

"HEY!" I yelled. They stopped in their tracks. "What the hell was that noise before?".

Harlow turned to me covered in black smoke.

"What happened to your face?" I asked.

"My face? Umm... Ryan what happened to my face?" She turned to him. He looked at her "Umm... black face?".

"That's not funny! Are you two crazy?! I'm telling you it's fun now cause no one is hurt... yet. Let one of you get hurt and I'm going to tear your asses up" I said.

"Even if we are hurt... you will inflict more pain on us?" Ryan asked.

"Try me" I warned.

"No thank you!" Ryan backed up and pushed Harlow to me "hey!" She whined. Ryan made a run for it. Harlow looked up at me and smiled "mommy you're so pretty!".

"Harlow just go and wash up!" I said. She nodded and jetted out of my eye sight. Delano came back but by himself. "He's sleeping" he said.

"Thank you for at least helping with one child" I said.

"You know I'm not good at disciplining. You are always better at that than me" he said.

Rolling my eyes at his comment "that's an excuse so the kids won't dislike you". He pulled me towards him "look how about I cook something special for us and we have a nice dinner".

"Can we order out? No offense I don't want pasta tonight" I said. He smiled "fine...  but anything you want you order".

I nodded "sounds good".

Later on that night all of us were at the table just tearing away at the food I picked. Mexican it was. The kids were just quiet as they ate. All you heard was the forks hitting the plates.

"I thought dad was cooking?" Ryan asked.

"Mom didn't want what I had in mind" he said.

"Good choice, mom!" He joked.

"Mom how come Ryan has been everywhere?" Kai asked.

"He hasn't been everywhere! Silly" I joked.

"No he has. He told me a story of when you guys went to Texas... I never been there" he said.

"Texas? I never went to Texas" I said.

"Yeah we did" Ryan said. Wide eyeing him from across table. He raised his brow in confusion. Delano cleared his throat "wow Texas, huh?".

Taking a sip of my drink "not sure what he's talking about".

"I must've mixed up Texas with something else" Ryan laughed.

"Ryan don't cover for your mother. If you two went to Texas then tell us about it. I can bet it's a very interesting story" he said.

"Yeah I don't think so. Let's finish eating" I said.

"Who wants to hear about moms trip to Texas with Ryan that dad had no idea about?" He asked. Harlow smiled and nodded "me!". Salem shrugged "I'm guessing we don't have a choice..."

"Well there you have it. So go on tell it" he said.

Ryan mouthed 'sorry' from across the table. I gave him a small smile. "Well when Ryan was about three we both took a trip to Dallas. Wasn't planned. Just a impulsive trip. And that's it".

"Really? Cause Ryan said you were with..." Ryan had covered kai's mouth. This isn't going as planned. "Who did you see while you were there?" Delano asked. Seeing his whole facial change. He was getting angry.

"We saw cowboys" I said.

"Gia?" He said.

"Delano?" I said.

He stared at me. His eyes were saying the most at the moment. It's like being in the lions den. Kai looked sorry he even said anything. But it's not his fault.

"Look... can we eat this delicious food?" I asked.

"Like I was waiting for you guys" Salem said.

Delano's eyes were still on me.

"Eat up" I said. Delano pushed his plate away from him "lost my appetite". He got up and walked away from the table. "Kai you talk too much!" Ryan said.

"It's not kai's fault. He didn't know" I said.

"Imagine if he had kept talking..." Ryan said.

I sighed "finish eating... I'll handle dad". Ryan shrugged and did what I asked.