181.

GIA POV

My brother and Tony decided to join us. Tony of course was dressed to impress. He flipped his purse over his shoulder "one thing about Cali it's always hot. Lord making me sweat out my edges".

We pulled up to the amusement park. "Mom can Kai and I just do our own thing?" Ryan asked.

"Ooo can I go too?!" Salem asked.

Kai rolled his eyes "of course you would ask that".

"Well if Salem goes with you both then yes" I said. She smiled big and ran over to them "make sure you take care of your sister!". Harlow thought she was slick by trying to run.

"Where do you think you're going?" I Asked.

She pointed "with them".

"I think not. Plus, it'll be good for you to be separated from Ryan" I said.

She sucked her teeth "no fair".

Delano with his shades on walked up to us with a map "look what I found". Tony smiled big "mister Delano. Long time no see".

Delano smiled "hey tony".

"No hug?" He asked. Delano raised his brow "Nah I'm good". Tony pouted... "Umm where are the rest of our children?".

"Ryan and Kai... Salem too went to do their own thing" I said.

"And I have to stay here with the babies! I'm not a baby anymore how come I can't hang out with Ryan?!" Harlow whined.

Before Delano can even answer I cut him off completely "because I said so. Ask that question one more time..."

Harlow sighed and didn't say anything else. "Damn Gia your kids know better with you" tony said.

"Harlow you better fix your face too" I warned. She sniffled and ran to Delano. She knows he's a softee. As predicted he picked her up and comforted her. "How cute are you with your daughter!" Tony smiled.

We walked over to an area where the kids could take off their shoes and walk on hay blocks. Harlow took off her shoes and started on her way. At least she got over her feelings.

Delano was too busy taking pictures of her for memories sake.

"She's gotten so big" I said.

"She has... they grow up so fast" Delano said.

Ryan and Kai along with Salem came running over to me "have fun?".

"No because of Salem being herself... we got kicked off a ride!" Ryan said.

"Oh shut up! It wasn't my fault!" Salem said.

"But it was! If you would've kept your hands to yourself we would be on that ride. But nooooo instead you couldn't stop hugging on Kai" he said.

"Whatever I'm over this park" she said.

"I rather trade Harlow for Salem. At least I know I will have some kind of fun" he said.

"See I told you!" She yelled from on top of the hay.

"Too many kids! How do you keep track of all of them?" Tony asked.

"For one Ryan and Kai can handle themselves. Harlow as well. Salem not so much. So she stays close by. I always joke I have some special agent kids".

We been here for an hour. I was getting tired of walking around. Especially when you're pushing a stroller. Delano had Ryder in his arms trying to calm her from crying "maybe she's hungry".

Handing him a bottle... he quickly put the bottle in her mouth which got her quiet "see daddy knows best".

"So which is it... you love kids or making kids?" Rashad asked.

Delano smiled "both".

We found a place to eat. The kids wanted to sit alone and away from us adults. "So Delano since the kiddies are gone... I wanted to speak about what Gia admitted you did".

He sighed "look yes it happened. I lost my family for a little bit of time because of it. Even lost a daughter early on. Everyday I'm reminded about it. I've told Gia how sorry I am. She deserves better and I'm trying to be that man for her".

"Oooo you lucky your good looking. I forgive him! Anyone else?" Tony said.

"I'm just saying. Can't believe you fell into Brias trap" Rashad said.

"She caught me on a weak moment" he said.

"They always use that tired ass excuse. Any man who cheats... cheats because there's some attraction there" Tony said.

Delano sighed "can we not do this? I don't want this trip to be awkward. Plus, I doubt Gia wants to relive this all over again".

"True" Rashad said.

"Anyway when do we go see your dad?" Delano asked.

"Tomorrow. He's having some type of barbecue at his home. So we will go to that" Rashad said.

"Does he know I'm coming?" I asked.

Rashad shook his head "no I rather surprise him".

"It's been a minute since your dad last saw you" Delano said.

"Yeah I think the last time we saw Gia was that time you came here with Ryan. You didn't stay long either. You sort of surprised me with a visit" Rashad said. I was sitting there trying to signal for him to shut up but he kept going "oh yeah that's when you had that guy... the rich man... what's his name? Whatever but yeah".

Shaking my head cause I felt Delano's eyes on me. But I didn't want to look his way. Tony was sitting in waiting for more juice to spill.

CAN SOMEONE GET THE REAL DELANO CAUSE HE KEEPS PLAYING WITH ME 😩😩