179

GIA POV

"Umm damn Gia! These are all yours?" Rashad asked. I nodded "yup". Tony came out in a sheer robe with pink ruffles on the end. "Gia Gurl is that you?" He smiled.

"Hey tony" he hugged me. He pulled back and looked around me "well damn! Who's rainbow collation is this?".

I raised my hand "that would be me".

"Apparently. Wait when we last saw you... you only had him" he pointed at Ryan.

"Yeah but I was also pregnant with Kai" I said.

"Which one is Kai? You know what I think we'll need everyone to introduce themselves" he said.

Rashad laughed "well exclude ryan cause we know him".

"Starting from left to right... "Kai, Salem, Harlow, the twins" I said.

"Kai is a spitting image of his daddy. Speak of his daddy where is Delano?" Rashad asked.

"He's coming. He should be here in a few hours" I said.

"Who's Delano?" Tony asked.

"You remember the white guy who was at the hospital with the blonde hair... well that's their father and her husband" Rashad explained.

"Oh snap you mean Gia and him were together? I see you gia!" Tony joked.

"Are you guys hungry?" Rashad asked.

"Oh my god yes! Can we go eat?!" Salem asked. Tony walked up to Kai "I love your hair" as he started playing with it. Kai raised his brow and slowly moved away from him.

"I can't believe you have so much kids!" Tony said.

"Delano always did like the fact you were pregnant" Rashad chimed in. For the fact I had more room in my rented SUV... I offered to drive. We pulled up to a local diner that was close by the hotel. Unloading my kids and then we all walked inside.

The waiter gave us the biggest table they had. Taking our seats we all breezed through the menu. "Salem do you know what you want?".

"Me? I made that choice back at the hotel" she said.

"So gia... the last time I saw you was I think before that spectacle of a funeral" Rashad said.

"No! I was definitely out of town before all of that" I smiled.

"Good thing. Did you even know her dad... well your dad too had performers at this funeral. You've thought somebody famous died" he said.

Tony laughed "that was all a joke. I knew bria and never trusted her".

"How long did you know her for?" I asked.

"Too long. That hoe thought she was slick. Straight to the point she tried to embarrass me. But my fist got the last laugh" he extended out his arm throwing a punch "bloop! Right in her mouth".

Ryan spit out his drink "oh damn! Just like that".

Tony nodded "don't get it twisted! I may dress like this... all boujie but I will whoop your ass".

Harlow smiled "ooo I like him".

"Bria was always a head case anyway. You know how much people didn't like her in this town? A lot. But why did you leave town anyway?" Rashad asked.

"Hold up?! Let me shift myself in my chair just to see homeboys reaction" Ryan said.

"Umm well I found out Delano was sleeping with Bria for a long time while we were together. When we broke up they started a full blown relationship. Then we got back together had Salem and they were still messing around" I said.

Hearing plates crash to the floor. Ryan applauded "knew he was going to be extra". Turns out tony fainted falling off his chair taking down two plates to the ground. Rashad ran to his side fanning him.

Few minutes tony came to and shot up swinging "ooo she lucky she's dead already. That thirsty bitch is foul for that".

"You can't just blame bria on this. Delano is to blame too. But the children are here so Nevermind" Rashad said.

"Not like we don't know this already! We get it! Trust me we all get it!" Kai yelled. Everyone turned to Kai... well Salem ran to his side too. "I'm tired of hearing about her! She ruined our family already".

"Oop someone is still upset" tony said.

I honestly didn't know what to say. Kai was never the one to show anger. "Kai come here". He pushed his chair and walked over to me with his arms crossed "we won't speak about bria okay?".

He looked away from me.

"When is dad coming?" He asked.

"Soon" I said. He walked back to his seat still with his arms crossed. Ryan seemed a little confused as well. Kai doesn't usually act like this.

"Who's ready to order?" Rashad asked. Salem quickly raised her hand "me!". That broke the silence around the table. Eyeing Kai every now and then. He was still annoyed.

When we got back to the hotel to drop Rashad and tony off we went to our house rental. There's no way I can even stay at a hotel with the amount of people I have. The kids excluding Kai went to claim their rooms. "Kai are you okay?".

He didn't answer me. Pulling him to me "hey! Talk to me".

"I just don't want to remember how you and dad were when you found out about bria" he said.

"And I apologize for bringing up..." I said.

"I just wish none of that happened. Or the fact I was left in the car while dad went to see her" Kai must've realize what he said cause he gasped. "Say what?" I asked.

He faked yawned "I'm tired".

"Did you just say dad left you in the car while he went to see bria?!" What the hell is this about?.

He looked down and nodded "sorry mom".

"Don't be sorry. It's not your fault. None of this is. And I'm sorry he did that" hugging Kai while playing with his hair. He released a breath as if he had about ten pounds drop off of him.