188.

DELANO POV

Just quietly waiting for Gia to come into the room

Just quietly waiting for Gia to come into the room. I wasn't sure I was ready to hear what she had to tell me. She came in "well everyone is sleeping".

"Close the door and lock it" I said. She turned locking the door and stood by it.

Mentioning her to come sit down at the small table. She looked nervous. "So..."

"Delano are you completely sure you want to do this?" She asked.

I nodded "we need to. I know you have a tendency of blocking things out as if it never happened. But tonight we will open that vault up and reveal them one by one".

She sighed "just a disclaimer... you wanted this".

"I know... ready?" I asked.

"No! But go ahead" she said.

"Is your name Gia?" I asked. She titled her head "really?".

"Just making sure you tell the truth" I said.

"Can we just get to the real questions? Sleepiness will be hitting me soon" she said.

I nodded "when you slept with Anthony did you feel anything?".

"Nope! Didn't feel a thing. Then again do I feel anything? It took me years for me to feel anything for you. Or better yet allow myself to feel anything".

"If you had gotten pregnant by him... would you have told me or try to pass it off as mine?" Hoping she would answer this the right way.

"Firstly I wouldn't have it. Second, I'm not sure if telling you would've been the best idea" she said.

"So abortion would be your go to?" I asked.

"Sadly... but yes!" She said.

"Ryan told me the places you guys been. Is there any he forgot?" I asked.

"California and Hawaii would have happened but schedules conflicted" she said.

"Hawaii? Seems like a family destination" I said.

She shrugged "I was invited to go. Next question".

"Really? By whom?" I asked.

She blinked twice at me "K". Shaking my head cause this man had no respect that she was in a relationship. "And you were going to go?".

"It's Hawaii! Of course" she said.

"Even though your boyfriend wasn't going?" She shrugged "sorry".

"Sorry? You're not sorry. You would go experience somewhere new with someone else" I said.

"No offense Delano but would you end going anywhere but where we were? No! You never wanted to do anything but work! But you want to come at me because I chose to travel without you?".

"Thats the half of it. The other half is because you wouldn't think twice of going on vacation with another man!" I said.

"Next question. I'm not going to argue" she said.

"Why are you so closed off with me?" I asked.

"Closed off? I've always been this way. You haven't noticed?. So don't take it personal. I'm like this with everyone" she said.

"I doubt you were as closed off with K or Anthony than you are with me" I said.

"One... I knew Anthony for what two hours?! And K... there was some things I didn't share with him. I choose what I want people to know" she said.

"Like... not telling Anthony you were in a relationship?" I asked.

"I don't know what you want to hear me say. Delano the way we came together wasn't the normal way of how relationships start. I got pregnant and you took complete and full control of everything. I didn't have a say... and if I did say anything you never listened to me. So when I could get away I did. At the time it felt nice to be around different people. I honestly wasn't thinking of you when things happened. Just the same way you weren't thinking of me when you and bria happened".

"Does Ryan know more things that you haven't yet told me?" I asked.

"No" she said.

"Are all the kids but the last two... mine? With no doubt in mind" I asked.

"Really?! Yes Delano they are all yours!" She said.

"Are you sure? Because I do remember when bria was stressing that Ryan may not be mine" I said.

She sighed "bria knew I slept with you that night. But also rumors were swirling that I also hooked up with this other guy. Obviously it was a lie. But yes, Ryan is yours. You were there when you made him".

"Okay, what's your body count?" I asked.

"What's it matter?" She asked.

"So I know you're telling me the truth" I said.

"Fine! Three" she said.

"Three? So myself is one and Anthony is two... you said you never slept with K... so?" I asked.

"Well I did tell you I wasn't a virgin that night. I just told you that hoping you would leave but you didn't" she said.

"Gia? You were a virgin when we had sex that night! I could tell" I said.

She shrugged "okay if you say so... are we done here?".

Blinking at her because I know for a fact she hadn't had sex before that night! She got up and walked to the bed. When she kept telling me about that night and how she wasn't a virgin... thought she was trying to piss me off. "You wanted honesty" she said.

I didn't say anything. She had my mind wheeling.