128.

In order for things to get better it has to get worse! This chapter is not going to be good. Warning!

DELANO POV

Looking at Gia with just disgust. I know calling her tainted was wrong but that's how I felt. She hurt me. Letting another man take my place. She pushed me away in order to get this man to come in. If that was the case then we shouldn't have gotten back together. If she was happier with him... no she wasn't happier with him cause she's with me. She married me. Not him.

My mind is screaming at me just be done with her she's no good now. But at the same time I want to work through this but she will never be the same to me. That's the one thing I liked about Gia. She wasn't loose like these girls out here. In a way she had morals for herself. She kept herself clean. Until I came along.

I've been driving around for hours. Going home wasn't an option right now. If I see Gia I'm going to explode. And I don't want to do that in-front of our children. I needed a peace of mind. Before I lose it. And I'm very close to exploding.

//

GIA POV

"Mommy sleepover!" Salem yelled standing on my bed.

"And who said you could sleep in here?" I asked. She plopped on my bed "me and Harlow wanted to have a sleepover with you". Harlow came trailing in with snacks "mommy sleepover!".

"You girls just planned this without me knowing" I laughed.

Salem nodded "since daddy isn't sleeping in here we will". I didn't say anything.

"How come Daddy is sleeping on the couch?" Harlow asked.

"Are we going to worry about daddy or start this sleepover?" I asked. Trying to change the subject of conversation. Both girls cheered. "Mommy let me get frozen" stopping Salem before she even got up "Salem please it's a sleepover! Frozen will put us all to sleep. You need to let it go".

She started singing "let it go. Let it gooooooo". Facepalming myself cause that didn't make it any better. Harlow shook her head "I guess we sleep early tonight".

An hour later as frozen was still on and Salem was watching like it was the first time she's watching it. I heard a loud bang. We all looked at each other and heard the bang again. "Girls stay in here okay". They nodded and watched me walk out the room.

Delano was punching the wall over and over. Just not saying anything cause who knows what mood he's in. He stumbled a little "Are you drunk?".

He smiled "oh look who it is! Hey Gia! How's fucking your new man been?".

"Delano maybe you should sit down before you fall over" I suggested.

"Don't you dare tell me what to do. You know gia you may think I'm lying but I loved you. I loved you so fucking much I had you on this thing. No one and I mean no one could touch you in my mind. You was the top prize and when I say was you was. But now, you are this rotten piece of fruit. I don't even want to touch you" he said.

"What is it? That someone else kissed me? Or is it because your ego is bruised now?" I asked.

He walked up to me "doesn't matter! You are the reason I'm bruised! You did this!. All of it" he yelled.

"Can you stop yelling? Don't want any of the kids to see this!" I said.

"Kids? I gave you children and you betray me like this. Maybe it was a blessing this man died. Only god knows he would've came back trying to get you" he said.

"Don't you dare say that. He was really sick! You asshole" he smiled "aww did Gia feel something when I said that?".

"At least I acted way more mature than you are right now when I found out you fucked my sister" I said. For some reason when I said that his whole face changed. "Go ahead Gia do what you do best deflect the topic of conversation!".

Feeling tears fill my eyes "you're such an asshole!".

"Say it louder! Come on. But you are the one who is tainted right?!" He yelled.

He came up closer to me "your like a bruised fruit that no one and I mean no one will ever want to touch". Feeling the tears rolling down my cheek. "I hate you! I hate you!" I yelled. He smiled "good I want you to hate me. I want you to hurt like you hurt me!".

Pushing him away from me. He held onto my hands "Come Gia show me how you really feel. I bet you let the other man in on your feelings. The same feelings you didn't want me to ever see".

"Just leave me alone!" I yelled. Before I knew it all the kids came out the rooms. Salem ran to Kai hugging him and Harlow just stood there. "Gia isn't as perfect as she seems. Trust me everyone will see it now. Disgusting that's what you are!" He yelled. Ryan ran over to him "dad come on don't do this!".

"No! She needs to hear all of this. Your mom isn't perfect. And she knows it. Cheating me out of her emotions and letting another man experience that. You're just like the rest of them" he yelled.

"Dad enough!" Ryan yelled.

I was crying at this point "I hate you! From ever since you have this need to control me! Especially knowing where I came from but you still wanted to isolate me and control me!" Feeling the tears rolling down "instead of working it out you rather beat me down with words! Why?!. I never slept with him" I couldn't do this I walked back into the room closing the door shut. I started hyperventilating. This was too much for me.

And now my kids witnessed everything. That's something I didn't want to happen. Just when you don't want your kids to grow up the way you did. It's happening anyway.