27.

I feel like I'm probably going to lose some readers in this chapter... but oh well! (and I'm not sure if Salem was there when she had the flashback but we are going to pretend she's in daycare)

DELANO POV

My house door flew open and Gia was storming in here like a chicken without a head

My house door flew open and Gia was storming in here like a chicken without a head. She put Harlow down and she went to play with her toys. "We need to talk now!". Turning to her she stopped and swallowed hard "okay... yeah you need to put on a shirt!".

"Why?. I'm comfortable" I said.

She sighed "fine I'll close my eyes". I laughed "why would you close your eyes? Does my bare chest distract you?" I moved closer to her. "Don't you dare come any closer to me". I smiled "why not?".

"Delano..." she warned.

"My house..." I took her hand and let her trail my chest with her fingers... "see it doesn't bite right?".

"It feels... nice" she stuttered.

"You can open your eyes now" I said. She shook her head "I can't... and you smell so damn good".

"That's the pheromones" I said.

"Delano... I came here to talk" she stomped her feet.

"You are talking... so talk" I whispered in her ear. She shivered and turned away from me "I can't do this if you're going to be acting like a sex crazed animal".

"Me? I'm acting normal" I smiled.

"Are you done?" She asked.

"Still waiting for you speak" I said. She turned back around and looked at me. "Harlow!" She said. Harlow came to her and Gia picked her up. She disappeared in the back and came back empty handed. She took off her shirt and crashed her lips on mine. "I can't hold out anymore!" She mumbled.

Picking her up she wrapped her legs around my waist as I leveled her with one hand. Feeling my way I pushed her up against the wall. "Are you sure about this?". She kissed me again "does that answer your question?!". I smiled and removing her pants throwing them to the side. Ripping off her panties and just throwing it. The moment I entered Gia... it's like the world stopped. It was just me and her. Feeling her nails digging into my shoulder as I thrusted into her. We were trying not to make too much noise so Harlow doesn't get scared.

"God, this feels so good" she panted.

I smiled and continued to thrust into her. She bit my shoulder as a orgasm passed through her body. She pushed me to stop so she could compose herself. But I wanted her to cum again. I took two deep strokes and she dug her nails into my back. "You need a minute". She looked up and kissed me "give me that dick". I did what she said. Before I knew it was released myself. We stood still for a minute before separating. Panting and sweating we just smiled at each other. Now you knew that was coming sooner or later.

She sat on the couch out of breath. "Great now I don't have any panties!".

"Don't wear any when your around me. And it'll save you money" I joked.

She threw the ripped panties at me "aren't we funny?". Putting her her pants she got Harlow from her room and brought her back out. "She was playing in there".

"So what do you have to talk to me about?" I asked.

"Oh now you want to know..." she teased.

"What happened?" I asked.

"So I know why I've been having flashbacks about that party. Levi left his watch there or it fell off and as I picked it up.. no lie I had a flashback. Levi is the one who tried to rape me. His name was lee but it was short for Levi. I don't know how he found me but he's the one" I said.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked.

She nodded "positive".

"Like a pregnancy test" I joked.

"Don't even..." she warned.

"But seriously... he won't come around anymore. Let me handle Levi. He already is in trouble for man handling you that night. Have you heard from him lately?" I asked.

"Actually no I haven't. He hasn't called me or anything" I said.

"Well I'll do my research and see what I can find out about Levi. Or his whereabouts" I said. Ryan and Kai came in the house smiling from ear to ear. "Hey you guys" Ryan said.

"How was school?" Gia asked.

"Same old stuff... what were you guys doing?" He asked.

"Talking..." I said.

"Right... that's what you call it" Kai smiled.

"If you two don't get out of here and go start your homework..." Gia warned.

"Alright, alright... just happy to see you guys together" Ryan said.

"We aren't together..." Gia said.

"I keep telling you boys that... when we are you'll be the first to know" I said.

"Uh Huh... if you say so..." Ryan smiled.

"Anyway when you find out anything about Levi let me know, please" Gia said.

"Levi... have you seen him?" Ryan asked.

"No she hasn't" I said.

"Interesting... well I'm going to go do my homework" Ryan said. Kai followed behind him... and looked at us and winked. "Those two are something else" Gia said. "That's our children" I joked. She gathered Harlow and left my house. Her scent was all over me but I didn't mind at all.

THIS IS LITERALLY THE FIRST TIME I WROTE A SOMEWHAT DETAILED SEX SCENE FOR THIS BOOK SERIES! 🎉🎉🎉