110.

GIA POV

So even though Delano won the bet I've been avoiding him for a week straight. He's been super busy at work so it makes it much easier. By the time he comes home I'm pretending to sleep. If he thinks he's getting that thick manly long piece of thing between his legs in my ass. He's got another thing coming.

I had to go run an errand so I had him watch the kids and put them to bed. By the time I got back I opened the door to see a dark house. I wasn't gone that long. Seeing a glow of light I walked towards it. A table with candles on it and a decorated table. Delano popped out of nowhere scarring the crap out of me. "Jesus! You scared me!".

"Sorry, didn't mean to" he smirked.

Raising my brow cause he was up to something "take a seat" he pulled out my chair. Slowly sitting down I just watched him. He smiled walking to his seat.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Nothing I wanted to give you your end of the bet. I mean I wouldn't feel right to just take your ass and you don't get anything" he said.

"Right" I said.

"And let's not act like I haven't noticed you been avoiding me. I've noticed. And just waiting" he said.

"Good thing you pay attention" I joked.

"With you? Always" he said.

"So what's on the menu?" I asked. He lifted up the cover on the plate. He made his infamous pasta. (Cause that's the only thing Delano knows how to make).

"Pasta? How sweet" I smiled.

He took a sip of his water "wanted to make something you'll enjoy. Other than myself".

"Where are the kids?" I looked towards their rooms.

"They are asleep. I waited for them to go to bed to do this" he said.

"Oh" I Said.

"By the way you look beautiful" he stared At me.

"Thanks!" I blushed.

"Anything for you" he smirked. He was definitely up to something. After dinner was done we sat there just talking. He got up and helped me up "follow me". Pushing open our room door there was rose petals all over the bed and floor. Also a candle was lit.

"You like it?" He asked me.

"Yeah its very nice" I smiled. Feeling small kisses along my neck. He walked me inside some more. Pulling back "let me go blow out the candles in the dining room". I nodded "okay".

He must've read my mind cause I've never seen Delano run so fast. He was back in less than two seconds "just Incase you had other ideas".

I laughed "and you know me oh so well". He pulled me to him kissing me. His tongue distracted me because I didn't even realize I was on the bed. Looking around "when did we end up here?".

"I'm smooth. I know" he smiled.

Turning to the night stand I saw a bottle of lube. Oh hell no!. Pushing him up off of me "oh no we are not doing that!".

"Gia it's only fair. I won the bet. Now I did your side of the bet as well. So... it's about that time" he started undressing. Trying to let his body distract me from what's about to happen.

"Look it anything I'll make you feel good before I do it" he turned me around and ate my part from the back. God blessed him with a wonderful tongue and well... you know. Trying not to scream or make to much noise. Once his tongue started circling my clit I exploded right there. Feeling the orgasm go through my legs and feet.

"Ready?" He asked. Hearing him squeeze the lube into his hand. And the feeling of warm sensation on my ass hole. I was praying mentally.

He better be lucky he's my husband. Or I wouldn't be doing this. "I'm going to just gently and slowly put the tip in and then see how you feel". Delano's tip was not small either. Feeling my ass stretch I screamed a little into the bed. "Too much?".

"Listen just slowly put it in!" I said. He shrugged and did what I said. The pain was something I never felt before. Even my first time wasn't this painful. But Delano was in his glory. In the midst of pain I turned to see his face was so happy.

Then he slammed the whole thing inside and I collapsed on the bed "remove it!" I yelled. He continued to go in "I'm cumming!. Feeling his body shake and his groan. Nothing made me happier than feeling him cum. Pushing him away from me "we are never ever ever ever ever doing that again!".

"Why?" He asked.

"Would you want me to show you why? I can push something up your ass" I said.

"I'm good. That was amazing! Thank you!" He smiled. Mean mugging him I got up and rushed to the bathroom to shower. I don't get what people get from ass fucking. Taking a shit is weird and uncomfortable why would a dick feel any better?.

Delano came up behind me and smacked my ass. "You can say your officially mine now. I got both ways first and only" he kissed my cheek and walked out the bathroom.