2.

DELANO POV

"How come Salem doesn't want to come with me anymore?" I asked Ryan. He shrugged "she rather stay with mom and watch frozen". Looking back at the road as I continued to drive. Salem was my princess. I was all she known and now she doesn't want to be around me. She's too young to understand what happened. But she rather stay with Gia. Strange very strange.

"Well are you two ready for the fun packeted weekend I planned for us?!" I asked. They cheered and nodded "of course we are dad!" Kai said.

One thing I got right was being a father. I'll do anything for my children. I know Kai and Ryan were hurt when Gia and I split up. I tried talking to them about it but they didn't want to talk about it with me. Gia on the other hand... she has the audacity to mail me divorce papers when I repeatedly told her I wasn't giving her one. I'm not signing it. To this day it's in my safe. I would want to work it out before we even go that route.

Taking the boys to an arcade to just have some fun. I watched them compete against one another. Just watching them and seeing how big they gotten. My life within the last year was hectic. I fell through a very hard depression for what I did to gia. Once news around town got loose Bria didn't hold back from trying to weasel her way back in.

I remember going off on her and she cried and threatened me. But the next day she disappeared. The city did a massive search and found her body floating in the river. It was a shock to me. Didn't think she would kill herself. Honestly I think someone took her out. But that's just my conspiracy theory.

The funeral was a waste of money. You would swear think Elvis died or something. It was just too much for the type of person she was. I haven't seen gia in months. She won't allow me in her home. So when I go pick up the boys I meet them outside. I asked the boys about that but they always claim that they do t know why.

You know that inkling when someone is hiding something? Well that's my issue with Gia. She's hiding something from me. The whole thing is strange. I'm trying to work on my demons. I see the same therapist Gia was seeing until she moved out of the city. I'm tying to be a better man for Gia and out children. It may take a while but I'm going to get it done.

I still live in the same home. Don't want to move. I want the boys to feel safe and to feel comfortable. They both have the same rooms that were already there. As same goes for Salem whenever she wants to come over too.

We got back to my house and I had dinner going in the kitchen. Ryan walked in taking a peek. "Hungry?".

He nodded "always".

"Ryan let me ask you something... you would know more than Kai would. Why won't mom let me come in the house to get you guys?". Ryan looked uncomfortable with the question. "Umm:.. because she doesn't".

"That's all. No reason why?" I asked.

He shook his head "Nope". He's not telling me something I can see it in his body language. "Okay thanks". He smiled "I'm going to check on Kai". He moved quickly out the kitchen. First Salem doesn't want to see me. And now I'm not allowed in Gias home. Yeah, something is definitely suspicious.

This house is quiet without anyone running through it making noise. Maybe next time I pick Ryan and Kai up Salem might want to come. Hopefully. I haven't seen her in months as well.

                   •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

GIA POV

"Let it go, Let it go...." Salem was twirling and singing. I glanced at Harlow who was dying laughing at Salem. I couldn't wait for this movie to be done. "Mom sing along!" She yelled.

"I'm good Salem you got this all on your own. One act child" I joked.  A good hour later Salem was knocked out on the couch. I guess that performance was tiring. Harlow was asleep as well. Now my task if getting Salem in her bed without her waking up. Let's do this. Slowly picking her up I walked so quietly to her room. That's one down and now Harlow. They both shared a room. It was easier that way. I know Salem would watch over Harlow.

Once both girls were in their bed sleeping. I just put my feet up and tried to relaxed. My phone lit up. What does Delano want?!.

"Gia?" He texted.

"What? I told you unless one of the boys is hurt that's the only reason to text me while they were there" I texted.

"I just have a question" he texted.

"Okay?" I texted.

"How come Salem doesn't want to come over?" He texted.

"I don't know. I told her she could go. But she rather stay here" I texted.

"I haven't seen her in a while. Well maybe she doesn't want to come over" He texted.

"Yup I guess so... " I texted.

Putting my phone down. I thought of the real reason why Salem didn't want to go. She didn't want to leave her baby sister here alone.