132.

DELANO POV

I must say it's boring here without Gia and the kids here. Walking up and down this house all day long. It's Christmas and I'm alone. My family should be here. Our kids should be here opening gifts. Instead I'm here by myself staring at the tree with gifts under it.

My phone went off. I didn't want to answer it. But I got up to go get it. When I recognized it was Ryan calling I was happy.

"Hello!" I said.

"Dad! Merry Christmas!" He said.

"Merry Christmas to you! Where are you guys?!" I asked.

"Umm well that's the thing. Mom took Salem and Harlow ice skating but she says she wanted to talk to you. So she had me call you and give you the address. She rather you be here for when she gets back"'he said.

"Really? Mom said that?" I asked.

"Yup! Kai is my witness" he said.

"Umm I guess so! What's the address?" I asked. He went on to tell me the address and what floor to take the elevator to. I didn't waste any time getting myself together and racing to manhattan.

In about an hour I pulled up to the big building. How in the world did Gia afford this place? Taking the elevator up to the thirty floor. The doors opened and Ryan was standing there "welcome". When I looked around this place was amazing. "How did mom afford this place?".

"Oh K left it for her" Ryan said.

"Oh" I said. No offense I don't want to even hear about this man. Ryan and Kai wanted to give me the tour of this big place. "Dad there's this secret room we found yesterday. Come see it" Kai said. Following them going down to this mysterious room. Ryan opened the door and switched on the light. There was a fridge, table and two chairs. I went deeper into the room. Both Ryan and Kai raced out the room closing the door behind them. Running to the door trying to open it but then I heard a loud lock. Banging on the door "Ryan open the door!" I yelled.

All I heard was footsteps disappearing from where I was. Looking around there was no windows. Great.

//

RYAN POV

"That was way too easy" I said. Kai smiled "I can't believe he fell right into that trap". We made it back upstairs. "Do you think this will work?" Kai asked.

"It'll work or they will be down there for a long time" I said. Mom came back with Salem and Harlow who looked tired. "Hey we are back! You should've came it was fun" she said.

"Ice skating isn't for boys" I said.

"It is! There were a lot of guys there skating" my mom said.

"Well that's not my thing" I said.

"Whatever, I get it you're too cool for it" she joked. My mom has this habit to be funny. She went to make something for us to eat. Timing was everything. We waited for her to get settled first before trying to get her downstairs.

Nudging Kai "Come on". He nodded "mom Ryan and I found a room downstairs and there's a lot of weird things in it".

"Like what?" She asked.

"We can show you" he said. She got up and followed us down to the room. "Wow! Didn't even know this was down here". I opened the door quickly and pushed her inside. Closing the door I locked it. "Ryan open the damn door!" She yelled.

"No! Not until you guys work out your problems! We refuse to live in separate houses again" I yelled

//