186

Happiness isn't coming until chapter 190 or 191..

GIA POV

I wanted to see if Delano was okay but my phone went off distracting me. My brother had called to invite us out. I couldn't decline. It's the whole purpose of this trip.

Getting everyone together along with Delano who was pouting but he managed to smile. We pulled up to a local bar and lounge where they had seating outside. My brother reserved a big table where he was sitting with tony. We all took our seats. Looking around there was an extra seat.

"Looks like they gave us too many chairs" I said.

"Our friend is coming too" Rashad said.

Delano wasn't talking much. Well to me anyway. Hopefully the tension wasn't noticeable. "Mommy I have to use the bathroom" Harlow said. Getting up I walked her to the girls bathroom.

"Mommy is daddy mad at you?" She asked from the stall.

"Why?" I asked.

"Cause he's not talking to you" she said.

"Umm I guess so" I said.

She came out and washed her hands. We started the walk back to our table. That's when I heard a familiar voice... when I saw Anthony hugging on Rashad I felt a little light headed. I could imagine I looked like a deer in headlights. "You remember my sister Gia".

Anthony stood up and stared at me with a smile "Gia? I haven't seen you in years".

"Same here" I said.

"No hug?" He asked.

"Don't think that'll be a good idea" I said walking around him to go sit down. Delano side eyed me but his main focus is on Anthony.

Lord today had to happen...couldn't be a calm night. Anthony took a seat next to Delano but across from Kai and Ryan. "Gia? Are these your kids?".

"Yup all mine" I said.

"Ours" Delano chimed in.

"Oh man I'm sorry! Didn't know you two was here together! I'm Anthony" Delano raised his brow and nodded "Delano".

When I tell you the tension was super high at the moment. Feeling the sweat beams on my forehead. Kai kept glancing at me but looking at Anthony who kept staring at him.

"Gia I must say you haven't aged a bit! Still looking young as you did when we met" Anthony said.

"Anthony let me ask you... where did you meet my wife Gia at?" Delano said.

"Wife? Wow! Congrats man! I understand why you wifed her up quick" he said.

"Look just answer the question" Delano said.

Eyeing Rashad for some type of help. Hearing clinking of his glass everyone looked at him "can we have a nice night out and save whatever drama for another time?".

"No drama over here. Just curious where your friend here met Gia" Delano said. When Delano wants to know something he gets very persistent.

"Relax! It's been years since I last saw Gia" he said.

"How many?" Delano asked.

"What? Eleven years? Right?" Anthony glanced at me for correction.

"Eleven?! I'm about to be twelve" Kai said. Anthony turned to Kai again "wow you're a growing boy". Feeling like I couldn't breathe I got up and walked to the hallway. "You okay?".

Turning to see Anthony smiling at me "yeah I'm fine".

"Gia? Kai isn't mine? Right?" He asked.

"No! No!... can't you see Kai is his dads twin? And thank god for that" I said.

"I was just asking. You know from that night any tiny could've happened" he said.

"Well you're lucky that wasn't one of them! Now excuse me let me get back before my husband comes looking for me" I said. Leaving him there I saw Delano sitting with his arms crossed at the table. As I sat down he eyed me but didn't say anything.

We all continued to eat in silence. Even though I was ready to go. Not wanting to look anywhere but my hands. When the bill came I sighed. At least this is over with.

"So since we are finished here. Anthony where did you meet Gia?" Delano asked.

"Oh when she came to Texas" he said.

Delano turned to me slowly "oh really!".

"How long have you guys been together... recently or a while?" Anthony asked.

Delano laughed "we been together for fourteen years".

"Fourteen years?! Wow!. So when Gia came to Texas you were in a relation with her?" He asked.

"What do you think?" Delano asked.

"Oh!" He said.

"Alright let's get out of here. Children come on let's go!" I said. Delano calmly grabbed my arm "we need to talk when we get back". Dreading when we reached our place. The kids got out and went inside. We took the twins inside. Delano cleated his throat "so?".

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked.

"I'm going to ask you something... I want the truth. When you went to Texas did anything happen between you and Anthony?" He asked. No pint of lying. I nodded. He eyes opened wide "so that's a yes?".

I nodded again "yes we had sex but that's it. It was a bad experience and I learned from it. At one point I wasn't sure when I was pregnant with Kai if he was yours. But obviously he is".

Delano sat on the bed with his face in his hands "wow".

"Sorry..." I said.

He looked up at me "why?".

I shrugged "I felt suffocated. You wouldn't allow me to go or do anything. At the time I wasn't sure if I wanted to be with you. There was a lot going on up here. But after the pregnancy scare of not knowing I vowed to never do that again".

Delano stared at me but got up and hugged me. I wasn't sure what was going to happened. But he continued to hug me.