83.

GIA POV

"Gia you been through so much

"Gia you been through so much. And you come out all of this with such strength" my therapist said.

"Having many children is what makes me strong" I said.

"So I know you spoke about this with your other therapist but can you tell me the time you met Delano" she said.

"Umm... my sister and I needed jobs. Well me more than her cause I had my own place....

Memory...

"We both need this job so..." Bria insisted.

"We can work anywhere. Why there?" I whined.

"Because it's on a beach and two the boss is cute. I'm going to try my hand at that. He's made of money and so am I. So we fit like a puzzle piece" she said.

"Damn, and I had a interview at the diner. Should've went" crossing my arms over my chest.

"Oh stop pouting. This job is too easy. Just trust me" she smiled. She fixed herself up with all the works. Running her fingers through her hair and puckering at the mirror "ok let's go!". Not that I'm thrilled to be even here. "Oh come on, Gia! Smile. Don't want you scaring away this job".

"I'm smiling see..."'forcing a smile on my face. Now I wasn't even thinking about this interview. Just wanted to go in there and leave. Simple right? No, of course not. Bria opened the door and I followed behind. The man sitting at the desk. He was young. And I mean older than us but young to be owning all of this. He and I made eye contact. Waiting for him to look somewhere else but he never did. Bria batted her fake lashes at Delano but he didn't seem interested.

At this point I lost all interest in working here. Bria took an application to fill out. That's when I heard him ask her if I needed one. She nodded. When he went to give me the application our hands touched. He looked at me with a smile. Men like him annoy me. Thinking they are all that and a bag of chips. Mean mugging him and grabbing the application from his hand. Meanwhile Bria was still trying to push herself on him... not literally.

She skimped through her application before me. Thinking she would stay to flirt with our future boss. But no, she leaves. So now it's just me and him. As I'm filling out the paper I can feel his eyes on me. Glancing at him from the corner of my eye. His eyes were dead set on me. Talk about uncomfortable.

Clearing my throat so he would stop looking at me. Especially when I have a somewhat faded bruise on my arm. Hurrying up I finished the application and gave it to him. He smiled at me again. Either he's having a very good day or he's just too happy.

He looked over the paper and back at me. That's when he started having a brief conversation with me. This was just weird for me. That's when my attitude came out. He noticed but it didn't scare him off.

I was hired in an instant. He didn't hesitate to congratulate me. Bria was also hired. I was happy it was over with. Or at least I thought. He made some new time for me to come in. It was earlier than Bria's. Not understanding why.

Bria was happy and her main focus was getting Delano's attention. She assumed they make a perfect match because of money and looks. I could care less. My trust in men wasn't good. Well my trust in people wasn't good. Let's just say Bria tried everything she tried to get Delano to even look at her. But he was too busy looking at me.

Not that I wanted him to. But I tried to push Delano away. He kept coming anyway. Bria saw this and was getting upset once again. But this time she didn't express herself like she did many times before. Then she planned the party thinking she could I guess seduce Delano. And may I add I was against his invite but then again it wasn't my party.

Let's just say things weren't working out in her favor that night. Have you ever seen a sheep in the middle of a bunch of wolves? That's how I felt knowing Delano was watching me. The alcohol did make me numb. The anxiety I was feeling it disappeared. Crowds make me very nervous. Don't know why.

When I caught Delano dancing with me I was surprised. Wasn't expecting him to be so forward with me. Mean mugging him I tried to get away from him. That's when I caught Bria which I swear I saw her looking at us. But the alcohol makes it a little fuzzy.

That's when I went crazy and started drinking to erase what happened. After a few shots I was done. Trying to find my way through a clouded mind. That's when Delano approached me asking if I was okay. Pushing him away from me. But he knew I was drunk.

He offered me water but all I wanted to do is sleep. Staggering myself up the stairs... Delano arms held me up as I climbed the forever stairs. Once we got to a room I plopped onto a bed. He was going to leave but I didn't want to be alone. Asking him to stay his eyes lid up. I was just tired.

That's when things went left. As I'm laying there trying to sleep I felt Delano's fingers trailing down my leg. Brushing him off of me. Then I questioned his motives but he was so into me. In my mind I knew what was about to happen.

So I let him know I've never slept with anyone before and to my surprise his eyes lit up like a kid in a candy store. Thinking that would scare him away. But for Delano it's like he won a trophy. My nerves were all over the place. I needed more alcohol to calm me down.

Not knowing what to expect. Before anything happened I questioned him about protection. He nonchalantly told me how he could pull out. It won't be an issue. Taking his word for it. I let it happen. Didn't hurt as much as people said it would. I was so drunk I just made sure he came on the bed. The wet stain cover was in sight. Sigh of relief.

Walking my walk of shame out the room. I bumped into Bria who was beyond wasted. But she was happy I wasn't a virgin anymore. Her mind was too clouded to care that it was Delano who broke the barrier down. Seeing him walking towards us. He kissed my cheek and smiled. Turning my face away from him.

I don't know why I felt so embarrassed?.

**I KNOW I WROTE THIS BEFORE IN BOTH 1&2 BUT I WANTED TO GO MORE IN DEPTH ABOUT IT!***