109.

DELANO POV

We came back from our mini vacation. The boys were at school. Salem was getting herself together. I could tell she was very nervous. Finally she came out in her school uniform but her head was down.

"You look pretty" I smiled.

"I don't feel pretty" she said. She sat next to me with her eyes on her hand. "What's wrong?" I asked. She turned to me "I'm scared".

"Scared of what?" I asked.

"Going to a new school. I don't have Kai there. I don't know anyone there" she said.

"Salem you are a beautiful sweet girl. Anyone who friends you will be so lucky. Don't worry you'll be fine. Trust me" I said.

She smiled "you think I'm pretty?".

I nodded "of course!". She got up and grabbed her book bag "Come on daddy lets go". I got up and walked up to her. She hugged me "thanks daddy".

"Anytime" I said. After dropping off Salem at her new school I waited outside for a bit to make sure she was okay. Coming back home gia and Harlow were up. Today we had an appointment to check on the babies. "Morning beautiful" I said. She turned to me "hey! How did Salem do?".

Wrapping my arms around her waist "she did okay. She was nervous at first but I spoke to her making her feel better".

"Aren't you father of the year" she joked.

"I can be something else..." placing kisses along her neck. Hearing a crash coming from our bedroom "and that would be Harlow". I went to see what she did. Walking inside the room I saw her standing on our bed.

"What are you doing?" I asked

"Nothing" she quickly plopped on the bed.

"Didn't sound like nothing" I said. She looked around and back at me "it was nothing". Raising my brow I searched over the room but didn't see anything that fell or broke. She eyed me as I looked.

Turning to her again "you need to put your shoes on cause we have to take mommy to the doctor".

"Okay" she smiled.

Walking out the room I heard her run to her room. Shaking my head cause I know she broke something. Damn girl is fast. "So what did she break?".

"I have no idea! I didn't see anything" I said.

"Harlow is very slick. We will have to keep an eye on that one" Gia said.

"As if we don't have two other kids who are slick as well" I joked.

She cleaned up and gave Harlow a breakfast sandwich and a box juice to eat/drink in the car. The whole ride you didn't hear anything but Harlow tearing up her food. Reminded me so much of Salem at that age.

Funny thing is Harlow is a nice little girl. Very shy and very observant. But she's quiet. Unless Salem is around then Harlow is loud and just bad. We reached the doctors office. Helping Harlow out we walked up to the building.

"Daddy can you carry me?" Harlow asked. Picking her up I continued to walk. Opening the side door letting Gia walk in first. We sat down meanwhile Harlow was just over by the kids area. "So I must say I think I'll win this bet".

"You wish" she said.

"My wish just might come true" I smirked.

The nurse called us to the back. Gia checked everything as usual. But she was fine nothing to be worried about. Harlow sat quietly just watching the doctor. "And whose this beauty?" He knelt down to Harlow's height.

She mean mugged him and turned in her chair away from him. "She's shy" I said. He got up "no problem.
Well today we are going to check and see if maybe we can see what you're having". He shut off the lights and put that warm gel onto Gias lower stomach. Harlow and I both stared at the screen.

The doctor moved around a little. Seeing two babies moving around but they were so close. It was amazing to see and know Gia and I made this.

"Daddy there's two babies?" Harlow asked.

"Yup two babies" I said.

"As long as they aren't like Salem..." she said.

"Salem is your sister! Whether you like it or not" I said.

"Says who?" She asked.

The doctor smiled "alright twin A is a girl. And twin B is a boy". I clapped my hands and cheered "Told you!".

"Are you sure doctor?" Gia asked.

"I'm pretty sure. Been doing this for twenty years" he said. He cleaned the gel off of Gia and turned on the lights. "Well you know to make another appointment" he said. Gia nodded. He shook my head and walked out the room.

"So? The bet still stands" I said.

Gia sighed "I'm not giving up my ass for you"

"We'll talk later" I said.  She rolled her eyes and took Harlow our with her to make that appointment. I sat there with a huge smirk knowing I won.

 I sat there with a huge smirk knowing I won