162.

GIA POV

Not sure if it's the hormones or I'm going through a slight depression. But either way I needed to talk to someone. Delano knows about how I'm feeling and he's trying to be there for me in anyway he can. But I needed a professional.

Opening my laptop I Skyped my therapist from Arizona. Waiting for her to answer the face time. Harlow came to me and sat on my lap. Or whats left of my lap. "Who are you calling?".

"A friend of mine" I said.

"Oh, can I meet this friend?" She asked. The therapist popped up on the screen. Harlow jumped a little "whoa".

"Gia! And who's this?" She smiled.

"I'm Harlow!" Harlow said. That was a first. She's never introduced herself to strangers. "Hello Harlow! How are you today?".

She shrugged "I'm fine".

"Good to hear. Gia long time no see. Is that the one you played hide and seek with from Delano?" She asked.

I nodded

"Wow she's big and beautiful" she said.

"Thank you" Harlow blushed.

"So Gia update me on what's going on" she said.

"Let's see... oh Bria wasn't dead. But now she is cause Harlow trapped her and I finished her off. But I think I'm feeling some type of guilt. Umm.. I'm pregnant again with twins. Don't ask. Hmm... Delano opened up to me about his childhood. And I'm probably missing some things but if I remember I'll tell you" I said.

"Well first thing is first. How are you dealing with your depression?" She asked.

"Funny you ask. I'm going through it as we speak. But it isn't as bad as before" I said.

"Interesting.. has anything changed recently?" She asked.

"Well my friend Ron is missing" I said.

"Sometimes a sudden change in life can trigger an depressive episode. Now with your friend missing you'll be dealing with a load of emotions. So I'll need you to keep yourself busy. Make some missing fliers and hand them out. That way you can tell your mind your helping to find him. You won't be as depressed about it. By the way I hope he's found safe" she said.

"Hmm... never thought of it that way" I said.

"It can be the simplest things that can make a difference" she said.

"That is true" I smiled.

"With the whole Bria situation... you developed Stockholm syndrome. I meant to tell you this the last time you was here. But you developed a psychological alliance with her. Even though she tortured you in evil ways you turned a blind eye to it. Now that you ended her life it's like taking a favorite teddy bear away from a child. End result the child will feel sad. Bria was your abuser. But she manipulated your emotions. Which made that bond grow between you two. No matter who told you anything negative about her you wouldn't see it. That same letter I told you to write your mother... do it for Bria and I want you to tell her everything she's done and put you through. Once you do that I want you to burn the letter. That way you are releasing that negative energy into the universe and away from you" she said.

Damn I missed her!

"Pregnant again? I see you two haven't slowed down" she joked.

I smiled "can't help it".

"How do you feel about Delano opening up to you?@ she asked.

"I feel like he trust me enough to tell me anything regarding his past" I said.

"Must say I'm proud of Delano. He came a very long way" she said.

"Yeah, oh umm I told Delano about K and he flipped out as expected but he went out got drunk and just said some hurtful things to me! I mean he's apologized but I haven't forgotten what he said" I said.

"Delano has some issues with abandonment and trust. To him you are the one who technically saved him. He has you on this very high pedestal. Even though he's cheated no one and I mean no one can level up to where he has you. So hearing about K... Delano assumed he's lost you. I bet he accused you of sleeping with K as well" she said.

I nodded "how did you know?".

"Gia you are like a trophy Delano won. He doesn't want anyone putting finger prints on it. I know it's a weird analogy but you get what I'm saying" she said.

"Unfortunately! I can't just open my legs for anyone" I said.

"That's obvious. But Delano was so hurt by the fact another man came in and showed you a whole other world of how you could be treated. I could imagine how scared Delano was but instead he decided to hurt you back. That was the little boy in him" she said.

"Wow! Didn't see it that way" I said.

"That's why I'm here" she joked.

"Then Harlow and Salem has their sibling rivalry. Which it almost got bad. I had to force Delano to mend them back together" I said.

"Let take a wild guess. It had to do with Delano?" She said.

"Of course. You know Harlow said Salem was getting more love from Delano..."

"You know Harlow wasn't around in her formative years to create that bond with Delano. Now I'm not blaming you. You had your personal reasons on why you did what you did. But Harlow and Delano will always lack that bond that Salem has with him. Hence why she's much closer to you" she said.

"I know it's my fault" I said.

"I mean yes. But you can't change the past so..." she said.