127.

I'll try and ease the feelings in this chapter! Lol.

GIA POV

This house has a weird feeling to it. Delano isn't speaking to me as I expected. He's been sleeping on the couch as well. This is why I wanted to keep this secret. Knew he would take it too far. Needing some fresh air I wanted to take the girls to the zoo.

Since putting Salem in private school her off days don't run with the boys off days. It'll just be us girls. This will be a nice distraction from what's really going on.

Harlow and I were in the car already. Salem was taking so long to come out the house. When she finally did she took her sweet time. Honking the horn she stopped mid walk and pretended to be a lion roaring at me.

"Salem lets go!" I said

"Salem lets go!" I said. She jumped the three steps and ran to the car. She's always has a snack. When we got to the zoo all three of us walked the path. Harlow was beside herself. She was getting herself into everything.

"Mommy this is so fun!" She smiled.

"But it stinks!" Salem pinched her nose as we walked.

"Well there's animals here I doubt it'll smell good" I joked. We went to the butterfly section and both girls were amazed. "Mommy look one sat on my head!" Salem said.

We even took the train to see the lions. Thats really the only reason Salem wanted to go. "I love lions they're so cute".

"Your sister is a lion. According to her birthdate. She's a Leo".

"Who me?" Harlow asked.

I nodded "yup". Harlow started roaring a little loud. "Mommy what animal am I?".

"Well you aren't really an animal. You're a mermaid like daddy. Both of you are Virgo's". Salem smiles at the thought of being a mermaid. I have two crazy girls. "How about Kai?".

"Kai's is a little confusing" I said. That boy is a Gemini he's two sided if I ever saw one. "Salem how come you don't hang around Kai anymore?".

She shrugged "cause I have Kennedy".

"What's so special about her?" I asked.

"She's looks like you" she said.

This girl is weird. First Kai cause he looks like Delano and now Kennedy cause she looks like me. Something is definitely wrong here. "Mommy is daddy not mad anymore?" Harlow asked.

"I don't know" I said.

"Daddy was mad? When?" Salem asked.

"Yesterday! He came in so upset" Harlow said.

"Why is he so mad?" Salem asked.

I shrugged "grown up stuff".

"Hey you said that yesterday!" Harlow said. Tickling her so she would leave the questions alone. We walked along a creek and Harlow was all up in it.

"Are you girls ready to go yet?" I asked

"No! We have to go see what's over there!" Salem and Harlow tan infront of me. When did they have a koala exhibit here. I didn't know they let koalas here in the United States. Wait? Aren't they endangered animals? But I love koala's. Giving Salem my phone I told to take a picture.

"You look pretty, Mommy! As always" Salem said

"You look pretty, Mommy! As always" Salem said. We went through the exhibit and it was amazing!.  Too bad there were no actual koala's in there. "Mommy can we go home now? My feet hurt" Harlow said.

"Yup lets go home so you girls can eat lunch" I said. Of course Salem hears lunch she's the first one in the car. When we got home it was quiet. Both girls took off their boots and went to wash their hands. I was in the kitchen getting their sandwiches made.

Busy as I was I didn't even see Delano pass me to go to the fridge. He let out a sigh and mumbled something. Now I wasn't going to say anything but he was purposely getting in my way. "Excuse me?".

He side eyed me "you can wait! Just like you waited to tell me your dirty secret". Rolling my eyes cause here he goes. "My secret wasn't as dirty as yours but whatever".

He let out a small laugh "maybe it is. Who knows what you do anymore. Or what secrets you're keeping from me. I mean which one of these kids isn't mine?".

"Wow! Low blow" I said.

"Is it? Or maybe I'm right. Is it Kai? Or maybe Harlow isn't mine" he said.

Ignoring him I looked away. "Did I hit a sore spot?".

"Can you stop talking and hurry up" I said.

He stepped closer to me and held my face. "I can smell him on you. His prints are all over you!".

"Daddy? What are you doing?" Salem asked. He let me go and smiled "nothing just playing with mom". Salem eyed me and back at him. "Mommy is lunch ready?".

"Give me a few" I said.

She slowly walked away but her eye never left my eye not until she was out of eyesight. Delano threw the spoon into the sink and walked away. I released a breath I wasn't even sure I was holding.