183.

DELANO POV

"You think we could do this here?" I asked. Gia's father was very happy to help out. "Of course! My yard is big enough as you can see". Since being here and being reminded on our marriage I wanted to do something special for Gia. Wanting to bury all the mistakes we did to one another. Start fresh... clean slate.

"Dad you wanted to see us" Kai said. They all lined up infront of me.

"Well I wanted to surprise mom with a small ceremony of renewing our vows" I said.

All the kids smiled big.

"Ooo I get to wear a dress!!" Salem cheered.

"I don't know where she came from" Harlow mumbled.

"Well you guys have to keep this a secret. I want mom to be very surprised" I said.

"Then you shouldn't have told Salem. She has a big mouth" Ryan said. Salem mean mugged him "I don't have a big mouth!".

"Yeah right!" Ryan said. Harlow popped up from the floor. I raised my brow cause I wasn't sure what she was doing. "Well you guys just try and not get mom mad either. Ryan and Harlow speaking to you both".

Ryan fanned me "trust me, Harlow learned her lesson from being glued to the floor".

"Sure" Harlow said.

"But that's why I called you guys in here. So you can go back to what you were doing" I said. They all raced out the room but then Ryan fell to the floor hard. Harlow stepped over him "who's on the floor now?". Ryan moaned from impact of hitting the floor. Helping him up I saw Harlow tied his laces together. I can't with her!.

I'm just trying to move past bria and K. I want us to start fresh. If that's possible...

Gia came into the room... I pulled her to me. She seemed a little surprised "what are you doing?".

"Just trying to show some affection to my beautiful wife" I smiled.

"Oh! Then we can do that" she leaned in catching my lips against hers. I must say over the years I taught Gia well. But honestly all I kept thinking was I wonder if she enjoyed that kiss she shared with K. That's when I decided to show her what I could do. Picking her up and placing her on top of the dresser. She was into it as first but then she pushed me back "what are you doing?".

"What do you mean?" I tried to kiss her again but she moved "you don't usually do this".

"Don't do what? Be rough?" I asked.

"Exactly. I mean we do some spontaneous things but the way you are acting isn't you" she said.

I sighed putting my head down "my mind is just racing".

"About what?" She asked. That's when she started to play with my hair. She always knew that soothed me. Same with Kai as well. "Just thinking if you enjoyed that kiss you shared with K...".

"It was just a kiss. A very awkward kiss. So no I didn't enjoy it" she said.

I was trying to not let my insecurities show but it was hard. I felt like I was competing with a dead guy and he's winning. My mind was messing with me. "Delano look at me..." she placed both hands on the sides of my face "the man you are now is the man I want and need. You are more than enough for me".

She leaned in and kissed me. Before we could escalate anything one of the babies started crying. "And just like that it stops here" Gia joked. I moved helping her down. Watching her walk out the room while she grabbed a cloth. I wonder if she ever felt the same way when the whole bria situation happened.

Shaking the thoughts from my mind. I wanted to focus on this ceremony. When we got married in the Bahamas it we had no family present. At the time it didn't matter. But this time I wanted to do things right. Gia deserves some type of family to witness our renewal. Even if it's three people and then our children. It's more than what we had before.

Her father assured me he would decorate to make it look nice. He's a guy so I don't know how much he could do to make a backyard look nice. Now tony would have been a better choice.

Harlow came quietly walking by "daddy have you seen Ryan?".

"No, why?" I asked.

"Because I can't find him..." she said.

"Are you sure he isn't in the room?" I asked.

"No I checked! Crap he's plotting" she said.

"Look do not do any of this prank stuff at the ceremony!" I said.

"Tell Ryan that!" She quickly ran down the hall. You can tell she was on her toes. They better not do anything around Gia if they know better. Meanwhile Salem was back eating. How was she even hungry? Where does she store any of it?.