Kinky or romantic?

Start from the beginning

Minho nodded his head lightly. "Sometimes I don't know if you're being a gentlemen or you just want to flex on me that you have a black credit card." He said, earning a fake offended look from the other.

"Here you go kids, enjoy your icecream and your day." The lady said before motioning for Minho to come a bit closer to her only for her to whisper, "your boyfriend is adorable, good job." Before shooting him a small thumbs up.

He shook his head knowingly, "I know right."

-

"So do you think caterpillars know they are going to become butterflies or do they just build their cocoon and be like what the fuck am I doing?" Jisung questioned, taking another lick of his ice cream.

The two boys had eventually made their way to the boardwalk, the time being about 10:45 by now meaning most of the morning runners were gone and a lot of people were at work now.

"You've got me there ji, i have no idea." Minho replied to the younger, feeling extremely shook.

The older continued to walk in dead silence as he was lost in thought. Are caterpillars aware of their evolution or do they just kinda yolo it?

"Minho! Stop!" The older boy suddenly broke out of his trance.

"What? What's wrong?" He asked jisung, starting to panic.

Jisung just looked at minho with puppy eyes. "You look really beautiful right now so can you stay still for a sec so I can take a photo?"

Minho sighed in relief. "Of coarse, love."

-

"Okay this is the next stop!" Jisung said, once again very excitedly stopping the car. The boys had been driving for about an hour and a half and to say minho had no idea where he was was an understatement.

Jisung took his phone off him the second they got back in the car meaning Minho wasn't able to look up their location. He tried to go by road signs but he had fallen asleep for a while somewhere along the way and now he was completely thrown.

The two boys got out of the car, Minho immediately realising they were at some kind of national park.

"What are we doing here ji?" Minho asked, curiosity taking over.

Jisung smiled and took his boyfriend hand. "Come with me and you'll see."

The two boys walked for quite a while. Down dirt paths and rocks, swatting many trees in the process. The hot sun blazed on the boys skin, Minho was already complaining about how unfit he was so the burning heat didn't help either.

"Okay minho do you trust me?" Jisung asked, suddenly stopping in his tracks.

Minho looked baffled for a moment before replying without hesitation. "With my life."

Jisung just smiled triumphantly. "Then come here." He stated simply, holding up a blindfold.

Minho sighed in disbelief but stepped forward anyway, the younger already beginning to tie the material over his eyes.

Once jisung was done, Minho turned his head to face him. "I don't know whether to think this is kinky or romantic."

"Hmm maybe a bit of both." Jisung replied wasting no time in snatching the elders hand and slowly leading him further into the trees.

After about a minute or so of walking, Minho began to hear water. Not like the kind at the beach but more that of a waterfall.

As the sound got closer the boys came to a halt. All of a sudden jisung let go of the boys hands, leaving Minho extremely confused.

Jisung spoke softly, "you can take off your blindfold now."

Minho did as he was told eagerly and pulled the material from his eyes. Just as he had suspected, they were near water. But what he isn't expect was for his eyes to be greeted by a crystal clear pond with a magnificent water fall pouring into it, the whole spring surrounded by tall rocks decorated with leaves.

Another thing he didn't expect was to see jisung standing infront of him, slowly beginning to pull off his shirt.

Jisung kept intense eye contact with Minho as he did the action of pulling off his clothing. After his shirt was gone he took of his pants and soon was stripped down to nothing but his underwear.

"Your turn." He said to the older cheekily.

Minhos face had a slight blush tint to it, still never fully able to deal with seeing his boyfriends perfectly toned Body right infront of him.

Jisung stepped closer to Minho. "Don't act all shy baby, it's just us here."

The younger put his hands on Minhos waist, beginning to tug on the hem of his shirt, annoyed at the fact he wasn't at least shirtless yet.

"Here, let me help you."

A/n

*not proof read sorry it was too many words to read again and I'm tired :( *

Maybhaps I left you on a slight cliff hanger hehe

Soooo I took a short break like I said I would however I came back to writing earlier than I expected because surprisingly, it helped me relieve stress?

I have exams next week so I'll try and find time to update in between studying ( lol not @ me pretending I'll be studying )

anyways the next chapter will be interesting for me to write but I've already started to work on it so hopefully it'll be up soon

Thankyou for all the support always and make sure to remember I'm also in the process of writing another book which is really appreciate for you to check out.

Vote and comment if you enjoyed

Love you always,
Ry x

(Ooh a name hint?)