Living Conditions

Start from the beginning

"Do you like it?" A voice asked from the hallway.

You turned to see Sean's hopeful face and slowly nodded, "Its beautiful."

"Great. Then I'll leave you be for a while so you can get situated. Later though, we'll go to the gardens like you asked." And with that he disappeared down the hall.

You made your way over to the bed and slowly sat on it, taking everything in. You were furious with and scared of the boys but this seemed like it walked straight out of a fairytale.

Abby's bloodied body flashed through your mind and you trembled.

No. You can't forget that these people are insane. They kidnapped you (Y/n). Nothing about this is amazing or magical.

You hit your cheeks lightly and shook your head before you stood up and walked over to the brown door. Your suspicions had been right about it being a bathroom. It followed the same gold and brown pattern with two sinks and a large mirror. A toilet sat on the other side of the vanity and a walk-in stone shower was to your right. Directly in front of you was a large bath. You saw a door on the other side of the shower and opened it to see a closet filled with your clothes.

You shut the door to the bedroom and slowly got undressed and stepped into the shower. You turned it on and let the water run over you, almost imagining it was cleansing all your shame and fear from you. After you got out you grabbed one of the towels sitting on the vanity and went into the closet. You grabbed one of your (f/c) t-shirts and a pair of shorts before running a brush through your hair and heading back out into your room.

You jumped back in surprise when you saw someone laying on the couch, staring out the window. They turned their head and smiled.

You stepped back slightly, "What do you want Mason?"

The black-haired male stood up and grinned, "What? Don't want to see me?"

"Nope." You crossed your arms.

Annoyance flashed over his face, "Come on (Y/n). I just came to check on you. Are you comfortable? Can I get you something?"

You walked over to your door, "I know what you can get me."

He followed you, "What is that?"

"A restraining order." You glared at him and grabbed his arm. You shoved him out the door.

"Tsk, tsk Love. You can't get rid of me that easy." Mason caught himself and stood in the doorway.

You rolled your eyes, "I'm not in the mood Mason. I'm trying to relax."

His red eyes twinkled, "I can help you with that."

Your face went red in embarrassment, "No thank you. I'm not some sick girl who's into devils like you." You attempted to shut the door.

He pushed it back open and grabbed your arm, pulling you closer to him, "Devils don't hold back, Love. I promise you'd enjoy yourself."

"L-Let go of me right now." You snapped as you tried to pull away from him.

"We could have fun." He continued, whispering, "I could show you how vulnerable you can really get. I'll show you places where you didn't even think pleasure could come fr-"

"I said let go!" You screamed as you yanked your arm out of his grip.

"Don't be like that." Mason said with a pouty face. "I was only playing around."

"Don't come in my room again without my permission." You snapped.

He laughed, "Oh that's funny (Y/n). You seem to forget your position. You're ours. You don't get to dictate what we can and can't do. That's our job. No one's going to find you here and we can play with you all we want, wherever we want, whenever we want. No authorities or parents or friends can interrupt us and you can't focus on anything else."

You stepped back slightly, trembling. "I want to go home. I want my dad. I want Layken. I want Abby. I want Riley."

"And yet none of those people are here for you anymore." Mason said as he took a step forward. 'It's not that bad, Love. We'll give you the most attention and love that you've ever seen. I'll give you the most attention and love."

"I mean it Mason. Don't come near me." You shook with fear and anger.

"Sooner or later, you'll realize your feelings for me. I mean it (Y/n). I have so much more than anyone else can offer so why don't you-"

"Why don't you explain what's going on here?" A voice interrupted and you looked behind Mason to see Sean.

Mason scowled, "I was just checking on (Y/n)."

Sean raised his eyebrows. "Are you sure you weren't scaring her?"

"No. I wasn't."

"Then go tell the others to get ready. We're going down to the gardens for a while." Sean gave him a warm smile.

Mason mumbled something but disappeared down the hall.

Sean sighed and turned his attention to you, "I see you changed clothes."

You nodded, eyeing him warily.

"Stop looking at me like that. I'm not going to attack you." Sean ran a hand through his hair. " Come on, lets go to the garden like you wanted to."

He held out a hand.

You glanced around the room and took a deep breath before placing your hand in his.

A/N: Me: I'm going to be more consistent! Also me: doesn't update for almost a month. I'm so so sorry about that. I had a lot of family issues but we're all good now! I'm gonna try really really hard to get back on top of this because i forgot how much i enjoy writing this story. Also! I might be in the process of writing a separate one :3 so maybe look out for that? I don't typically put photos of environments in because i leave it up to you to interpret your living situation but i felt like it was kind of necessary here? Super fancy Sean took over my mind and wanted to impress you. That's the story and reason i'm going with. Idk xD. Thank you for your support on the story!