I know you don't want to see me, and don't want me in your life anymore, but I need to make sure you know just how much I love you. And how much I will always love you.

You will always be the love of my life. No one will ever take your place. You are the only one for me.

I know I have to let you go, and I promise I will. But I will never forget you.

I wish you a life of happiness. Stay safe my darling.

Yours forever - Magnus Bane.

Alec felt like the wind had been knocked out of him. Memories rushed through him.

Magnus kissing the backside of his hand.

Magnus staying beside him in bed.

Magnus caressing his skin.

Magnus saying I love you.

Every memory hit him like a ton of bricks, forcing him to sit down.

Magnus. My Magnus!

Alec flew up and ran outside, straight pass his sister and friends, ignoring theirs calls. He headed straight for the car and jumped in.

Magnus was going to be at the awards. He knew it. He had to see him. Breaking every traffic law, he rushed there.

Jumping out of the car and running inside. Unfortunately, it had begun and he had no way of approaching Magnus. He was escorted to his seat where his parents were.

"Alec. Where's Izzy? John and Lydia?" Maryse whispered to her distracted son.

"Huh? What? Um, they are on the way." Alec didn't stop staring in the direction of the cast. He couldn't see Magnus...

Before the winner was announced Izzy, Lydia and John sneaked in. Sitting down at the table.

"Alec. What happened?" Lydia leaned over, placing her hand at his knee. Trying to get his attention.

"And the winner of best leading actor is... Alexander Gideon Lightwood!"

"Holy shit that's you!" Izzy nearly screamed the words making Alec jump in surprise.

"What?" he turned to look at his family who were all cheering. And so was his cast.

Shit. Did I win?

Alec slowly stood up, plastering a smile on his face. He made his way to the stage, still looking at the cast.

And There! There he was! Magnus! He was here!

Alec hurried onto the stage and accepted the award.

"Thank you. Thank you vey much. I have a lot of people I would love to thank. First of my baby-sister who always has believed in me. Even on my worst days. My friend, Lydia for all she's ever done for me. And of course, the cast. Without their amazing work I would not be standing here today. But the one person I want to thank the most... without whom I wouldn't know who I really am. He opened my eyes and showed me what love is. My co-star. My partner. The love of my life. Magnus Bane!"

First the entire room went dead silent, but Alec didn't care. He would never again care about who knew his true love was Magnus.

Then a cheer started to spread. The cast all stood up clapping, with Jace howling loud. It spread to the entire room. Everybody stood up and gave him a standing applause.

Magnus had to dry his eyes. He had never thought this day would come. Clary guided him to the stage, Where Alec took his hand and pulled him up.

"You never seize to amaze me, Alexander..."

Alec chuckled and pulled Magnus in for a kiss.

When he looked back over the crowd, he saw an acceptance he had never thought he would experience.

His eyes settled on the table where Lydia, John and Izzy were. His parents weren't there.

He could se his fathers back storm out. His mother close behind. Before reaching the door, she turned around. With tears in her eyes she blew him a kiss.

All she had ever wanted was for Alec to be happy. She had made the mistake of thinking she knew what would make him happy. She wasn't going to make that mistake again. She walked after Robert, wanting to convince him to support their boy.

Alec could feel a tear making its way down his cheek.

Even though he might just have lost his parents, he had never been happier.

His true family was right here with him.

Hi guys.
You can Find a link to the sequel under the authors note.
- Ayana