Chapter 20

I was now four months pregnant, and today was the day of my first ultrasound. When I found out I was pregnant I was already almost two months. I nervously moved around in the passenger seat on the way to the clinic. Louis laughed at me from the drivers side, and took my hand.

"Everything is going to be perfect love," He said soothingly. I smiled, but I was still scared. What if something's wrong with the baby? Brittany would pay! Oh, and she got out of jail after a week just because she was pregnant, but we haven't heard from her. I can't help but think of what she said to me that day. You are going to pay for this, Harmony!

Harry and I, we just, I don't even know anymore. Ever since that day, we haven't talked, made eye contact, or even acknowledged each others existence. It kills me, because he was always there whenever I need him. I didn't want to hurt him, but I love Lou. He knows that, and he still did that. Right now I just needed to focus on Lou, the baby, and my health.

I haven't cut since the last incidence. I mean, its easy to tell someone to suck it up and stop but it isn't easy when it has become you're way of coping with things. I would be lying if I said I hadn't thought about cutting or starving since I found out about my baby. Although whenever I'm about to pick up my razor, I look at my growing baby bump. My angel.

Soon enough, Lou pulled into the building and my grip on his hand became tighter. Before getting out of the car, he leaned over and kissed me softly. I smiled through the kiss as he pulled away. He took my head in his hands and looked into my eyes sternly.

"Everythings going to be fine. You're doing great. The baby's doing great." I smiled thankfully at him and made my way towards the building.

The doctor took us in and told me to lie on the cushioned bench. There was this tv looking thing next to her, and I'm guessing that's the ultrasound machine.

"Alright, just lift your shirt and I'm going to put a gel so we can see the baby. It's going to be cold, just warning you." I did as she said and she wasn't lying! The gel was freezing! I squeeled and Louis laughed at me. He then proceded to poke some of it off my stomach so he could play with it. Such a silly boy. But he was my silly boy. After a few minutes she scrunched her eyebrows together and wrote something down. My heart started beating. Something was wrong with the baby.

"Well I have some news," She said. I sighed, preparing myself for the worst.

"You are expecting twins. congratulations"

a/n whattttt twins!!! crazy I know. let me know what you guys think in the comments, and please vote or become a fan. I really appreciate you reading this! xxx