Chapter 25

"Come on Harmony, I'm not going to let you fall." Lou laughed, leading the way. My eyes were blindfolded, as he lead me to a mysterious place.

"How much longer?" I asked curiously. Ow, I stepped on a branch. A gust of wind blew and my long hair rushed in the air behind me.

"Alright, love. Here we are." I could tell there was a smile on his face. I took my blindfold off to see that we were alone on a beautiful beach. I grinned and looked at Louis.

"Do you like it? I know you've been wanting to go for ages." He asked unsure. I grinned, and just sprinted to the shore line. I could hear Lou laughing as I ran. My toes sunk into the sand, and soon met the cool water. I raised my arms into the air and closed my eyes, deeply inhaling the salty air. The ocean made me feel so free. Like I could be everything and everything. I could escape, and be free. Louis took me out of my trance by wrapping his arms around my waist from behind. I giggled, and snuggled into him.

"I love you," I said, looking into his eyes. I really loved him so much. He smiled. and his lips pecked my nose. All of a sudden, he lifted me up and flung me over his shoulder.

"Louis!" I yelled, laughing. He pet me go and looked at me kind of nervously.

"Are you okay?" I asked, unsure. I looked to only see a woman holding a baby walking on the shore line our way. Louis looked into my eyes and kissed me. It was a short kiss, but there was so much despair in it. Like he had to let me know how much he loved me. I smiled as we separated, and Louis got down on one knee. Oh my god. Oh my god oh my god.

"Harmony," Louis started. " I love you more than you can even imagine. We have been through so much, and sure we've had our rough times but its made our love even stronger. You are so perfect. So So perfect. I realized that I don't want to be apart from you at all, ever. I want to be the one by your side forever and always. You're my soul mate." He smiled heartily. He cleared his throat and took out a tiny box, opening it.

"So Harmony, will you marry me?"

I couldn't say anything, because I knew I'd start crying if I did. I nodded fast and embraced him ons tight hug. He returned it, pleased.

"So is that a yes?" He asked, tensing a little. I laughed.

" Yes! A million times yes," I kissed him passionately. When I opened my eyes, I caught a glimpse of the woman again. I thought nothing of it and turned back at Louis. Wait.... I turned and looked again, squinting my eyes.

"What is it love?" He asked, taking my hand. It can't be! But it has to be her. I pointed at her so he would see.

"What the Fuck is Brittany doing here?" He asked furious. He went to take me back to the car, but everything went black.