Chapter 15

I tried to mentally prepare myself for talking to Lou, but I was freaking out. I had started cutting again, and starving. I was just so depressed again, like I just didn't have a care in the world. I sat on my couch and waited until I heard his car pull up. Moments later, he knocked on the door, and I obviously answered. Right when I opened it, I was embraced by his warm, strong arms. I realized then and there that I really did miss my LouBear. Tears started flowing down my eyes, as we held each other in this simple, but meaningful hug.  He rubbed my back gently, still holding me.

"Shh it's okay, love, it's okay," He soothed me. I pulled away and looked at him. He looked guilty, but nervous. I led him over to the living room, where we sat. 

"So, what were you going to tell me?" I said. He sighed, and ran his hands through his hair. 

"Brittany is not who she seems to be." He started. I gave him a look to go on. " I don't really know where to start." he said unsteadily. 

"Why don't you start at the beginning." He nodded, and bit his lip deep in thought. 

"Okay. So the morning after we got drunk, I woke up and I was at her house. I didn't know who she was, and she was next to me in the bed." This was giving me great images of him..

"I freaked out. All I could think of was you. I demanded to know everything, and she told me. Harmony, she drugged my drink so I would sleep with her. She told me..some surprising news about you..and she blackmailed me. She forced me to sleep with her and to be with her or else she would tell everyone this big secret about you that you don't even know." He was rambling by now. He looked at me cautiously and took my hand. 

"Harmony, Brittany's your sisterr." So he was fucking my  sister?

"There's more..." His voice trailed off. More? I scrunched my eyebrows, confused. 

"I called your parents to make sure it was true before I told you. Harmony, you... you were a failed abortion.." 

WHAT?! Tears just flowed out of my eyes, and I chocked out a sob. They never wanted me in the first place. That's why the never acted like they loved me, because they didn't. Louis pulled me into him, as I just cried and cried. I have never felt so..unwanted. 

"So...you..slept with her..so she wouldn't..tell the world..before I knew?" I chocked out in between sobs. He nodded persistently . 

"Yes! And now that you know, we can be back together," He smiled, and leaned in to kiss me but I stopped him. 

"Louis, I just found out that you slept with my supposed sister, I found out that I'm a failed abortion and you want to get back together? Louis I know you did it for the right reason, but it broke me. You betrayed me in the worst way, and I can't just get over it. I need to go home and get the rest of my stuff. I have to talk to my parents." I made my way into my room stuffing clothes for a few days. A failed abortion? sister? I felt so hurt. I always felt un wanted, but now I know that I was unwanted, and no body wanted me in the first place. I took  my phone open and called Mum. 

"Hello," Her sharp voice echoed through the phone. 

"Mum, can I talk to you?" I said, trying to hold back tears.

"Harmony you are. Stop being silly. What do you want?" 

"Well I know you obviously don't want me. And you never have." There was a silence on the end of the phone. 

"Harmony what in the world are you talking about? I have things to do." 

"Oh you know, how you tried to abort me." I started crying again.

"God Harmony, stop crying. It was ages ago! I had a beautiful daugh- I mean I had my life the way I wanted. What was I going to do with another baby?"

"I know about Brittany." I said sharply. She sighed once again, as I continued. "I understand now why you don't want me. To be honest, I wouldn't want me either." 

"Harmony, don't be like thi-" I cut her off.

"Can you just send the rest of  my stuff to my new flat? I promise I won't bother you again." I gave her  my new address. 

"Okay." Okay? That's all she had to say? This moment was just pure rejection. Knowing you weren't worth the fight. I hung up, and collapsed onto my bed. I let everything out. Why doesn't she want me? I can see why she wouldn't want me before she had me. But she knew me, and she still didn't want me. 

An hour later, I was still curled up on my bed. My nose was stuff, and I'm sure my eyes were red. I still had on my black leather pants, and I had tore off my jacket in anger. Since the sun had gone down and I didn't care about the lamps in my room, it was pitch black. I was just sitting there, staring into nothing. Soon, the door creaked open, and Louis walked in. I stayed where I was, not even looking at him. He sat next to me, and I leaned against his shoulder. 

"Are you going down there?" He asked, brushing his fingers gently through my hair. 

"No, they don't want me. I don't want to be even more of a burden." He looked at me, seeing how messed up I was. 

"Harmony, they were lucky to have you! You are the most amazing, crazy, enlightening girl I have ever known. They don't deserve to have you as a daughter. You're too good for them." I shrugged, not saying anything. All of a sudden, I heard the front door slam open. Curious, we made our way to the kitchen, where the front door was, and there stood Brittany. 

"What do you want?" Lou hissed. She smirked and walked over. 

"Aww well aren't the two love birds back together. Don't you remember our deal, Louis?" She looked at me as if I were a dead animal. 

"Obviously. I told her, so we're done." He put his arm protectivly around me. She narrowed her eyes, and took something out of her bag. A pregnancy test. It was positive. 

"Oh really Lou? Tell that to our kid. I'm pregnant."