Chapter 13

It's been around a month since Louis and I had made love, and everything has been just bliss. I've just come out of my shell. Louis ran over to me excited. 

"We're going  clubbing tonight!" He exclaimed, excited. He jumped up and down, as if it was the first time he was going. 

"Really,?" I frowned. His smile dropped a little, and he cupped my face with his hands. 

"Pleaseeeeeee," He whined. Not wanting him to continue, I reluctantly nodded. He smiled even wider and kissed me hard on the lips. His lips were addicting. I craved them. I ran my hands through his hair, deepening the kiss. He smirked, as his hands travelled under my shirt. Leaning against the wall in the hallway, I lifted my back so he could undo the clasp of my bra. His hands wandered under my shirt, as I undid the button on his jeans. Our tongues danced together, and he separated to remove his shirt. He looked me over quickly before connecting our lips once again, and started leading me into the bedroom. I wrapped my legs around him, as he kissed my neck and my chest. Smoothly setting me down on the bed, he quickly removed his pants making his phone drop. It set off the song Lightning by The Wanted. Not having a care in the world, we left it on. I slipped my shirt off as we rolled on the bed together. Moving our lips together, I slipped up a small moan. He smirked, running his hands softly all over my body. I slipped my hand into his boxers, and he froze and stopped where he was. 

"Got you now," I whispered, giving him chills. I stroked him, and he kissed me hard, pinning me down. He lifted us off the bed and pressed me against the wall. 

"it's not nice to tease, Harmony," His husky voice said into my ear, giving me shivers. He kissed me hard, as if his life depended on this kiss. It was full on lust. I wanted him, now. His fingers trailed down to the hem of my panties, and I was suddenly aware of what was going to happen. 

"Louis!" I moaned. He smirked, his fingers going inside me. I lost myself, as I felt everything. As his fingers finished exploring me, I pushed him onto the bed. 

"We're not done yet," I whispered, rolling on top of him. As we were about to join together, the door burst open. 

"Guys, we're going to Nando- ahhh my eyes!" Niall screamed, running out. Oh my god, this was so embarrassing. I quickly rolled off of Louis and pulled on a tshirt and his Hollister boxers. Knowing I had to face them sometime, I separated from Louis and prepared to face the boys in embarrassment. Walking into the room, the hushed each other and looked at me, shocked. I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion. Harry cleared his throat. 

"You have sex hair," He stated. The other boys looked at him with an "are you serious" look. 

"Harmony is way to innocent, Louis on the other hand.." Liam said. Now Niall stepped in, his face very red. 

"Well, um, actually, I kinda walked in on them.." His voice trailed off. My face heated up as the boys head whipped over to me. 

"She's red!" Zayn exclaimed. Oh my god, this is mortifying. As if right on cue, Louis walked over putting his arm around my waist. 

"She's not as innocent as she looks, lads," He winked. My face heated up even more, as the guys looked shocked as ever. Deciding to make them even more surprised, I leaned over to Louis. 

"I'm going to take a shower," I said, and before walking away, i whispered "Meet me for round two?" I winked. I walked away, not waiting for an answer. Louis stood there with an evil smile on his face, as the boys were red and completely taken aback. I jumped in the shower, thinking about everything. 

i haven't talked to my parents since I'd left. I'm sure they barely even noticed I was gone. After getting out of the shower, I threw on some shorts, a black v-neck t shirt, with my vans. For the rest of the day, the boys refused to make eye contact. Louis found this completely hilarious. I was so embarrassed.