Chapter 12

After my talk with Liam, I decided to go see Louis. After all, it was just an accident. I wasn't mad at him, but it jsut upset me because it triggered memories I didn't want to be reminded of. I quietly slipped into his room. The lights were off, and he was talking quietly to someone on teh phone. He obviously hasn't noticed I was in there. 

"I'm such a bad boyfriend," He sniffled, talking on the phone. I crawled into bed with him and snuggled close. 

"I'm sorry I overreacted. Its nothing. I'm not mad or anything anymore." I said to him. Without saying anything, he hung up the phone and leaned in and kissed me. The kiss intensened, and I heard a moan slip from his mouth, making me smirk. It was sucha great feeling, knowing I could make him feel like this. I rolled us over so I was on top of him. He slid his tongue against my bottom lip, begging for entrance. Our tongues moved together, full of lust and desperation. I forgot about everything, losing myself in the moment. Lou swiftly slid his hands underneath my shirt. Groaning, he rolled over on top of me. Deepining our kiss, I tugged his shirt for him to take it off. Without hesitation he did, smirking. 

"Your turn," He whispered huskily into my ear. My heart racing, I did. Louis bit his lip, moving his lips onto mine once more. he slid his hands along the waistline of my shorts, as if asking permission. I nodded, and he slid of mine, and then his. 

This was it. We were going to do it. As I kissed him passionatly, only in my bra and undies, I knew that I loved him, and I wanted him. I wanted to experience everything with him. 

"Lou," I whispered, out of breath. 

"Hmm," He said, kissing my neck, surely making a love bite. 

"I'm ready." He looked up, eyebrows raised. 

"Are you sure?" He asked gently, a smile growing on his face. I nodded, and we began to move together again. We slipped out of the rest of our clothes, and moved as one. As I was losing the last bit of my innocence, I felt so loved. It was so special, to be this close to someone. When we were done, we just held each other as we lay down in the bed. Louis looked at me, and brushed his fingers across my cheek. 

"You are the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me," He whispered. 

"And the same goes to you," I smiled, snuggling closely into him. After sitting for a few more minutes, I decided to go take a shower. 

As I was in the shower, I just thought about how lucky I was. I'm so glad we got into a car accident. The water beads were massaging my skin when someone pulled the shower curtain over. 

There stood a very naked Louis Tomlinson. He smirked at my reaction and got in with me. 

"Louis! You're naked!" I whisper-yelled, shielding my eyes. He laughed, and took my hand. 

"Love," He whispered into my ear. "Didn't you just see me naked?"  I got chills as he smirked again. Fine, two can play this game. I pushed him against the shower wall, and kissed him hard. His heart started beating rapidly. Now was my turn to smirk. Refusin to seperate his lips, I bit his lip, hard. He gasped, leaving just enough time to let me slip my tongue in. Our kiss was deep and demanding. Full of lust. His fingers trailed up my back, and he grabbed my breast. I sucked in deeply as he laughed. Without hesitation I grabbed him "down there'. Now he stopped laughing, and he started breathing fast. Our faces were so close that I could feel his breath. Our lips barely touched, when I turned around and jumped out of the shower, laughing. He groaned loudly. 

"Why do you do this to me?" He groaned, his heartbeat slowly going back to normal. I shrugged still laughing. 

"You're such a tease," He complained, grabbing a towel.