Chapter 14

*NATALIES POINT OF VIEW*

It's been almost a month since Harmony found Louis cheating on her. The first week, she was a wreck. She refused to see anyone, and locked her door. Eventually, she came out of her room but she still hasn't said a word since then. Louis was such an asshole. After what happened, he had called her repeatedly but she refused to speak to him. Liam was very worried because of when she tried to commit, so we each had shifts to go over to her house and watch her. Today was my turn. 

I walked into the apartment, and suprisingly this was the first time I couldn't hear her crying. I knocked on her door before entering, and I saw her dressed in tight black leather pants, her hair curly and parted to the side. She was wearing studded black pumps. She had on a white tank top that said "Screw Love" with a black leather jacket. Harmony's makeup was pretty thick, withdark black eyeliner, sparkly black eye shadow and mascara, making her blue eyes pop out. She checked herself in the mirror one more time before turning to me. 

"I'll be clubbing at Karma, tell the boys to be there tonight." She said, walking out. I stood there confused. Her total attitude had changed. The Harmony I knew was sweet and funny, always with a smile on her face. Right now, she was a total badass, popping her gum as she slung her bag over her shoulder, strutting out of the apartment. What just happened? She cried everyday, refusing to leave her room, and now she was going clubbing. I took out my phone and dialed Niall. 

"Hello, love," He said sweetly. I sighed, and explained what just happened. 

"We'll meet you there?" He said, talking about the club. About twenty minutes later, we all greeted each other at teh entrance to the club. Louis had his arm over his skank. I mean, Brittany. Oh yeah I forgot to mention that Louis decided to date the girl he cheated Harmony on. He didn't look happy at all with her, but pretended to be. I could ssee right through him. We entered the club to see Harmony walking onto the stage. The boys's eyes widened, seeing her new look. Louis just looked confused. Music started playing and she got the microphone. I didn't know she could sing? 

(A/N listen to Make Me wanna Die by The Pretty Reckless as you read this) 

She walked to the middle of the stage, and started singing, making eye contact with Louis.

Take me, I'm alive
Never was a girl with a wicked mind
But everything looks better
When the sun goes down

I had everything
Opportunities for eternity
And I could belong to the night

Your eyes, your eyes
I can see in your eyes, your eyes

You make me wanna die
I'll never be good enough
You make me wanna die
And everything you love
Will burn up in the light

And every time
I look inside your eyes
You make me wanna die (Harmony looked straight at Louis, looking into his soul as she sang) 

Taste me, drink my soul ( She walked over to us, not breaking her eye contact with Louis)
Show me all the things
That I shouldn't know
And there's a blue moon on the rise

I had everything
Opportunities for eternity
And I could belong to the night

Your eyes, your eyes
I can see in your eyes, your eyes
Everything in your eyes, your eyes

You make me wanna die
I'll never be good enough
You make me wanna die
And everything you love
Will burn up in the light

And every time
I look inside your eyes
(Burning in the light)
Make me wanna die

I'll die for you, my love, my love (Her facial expression softened, and she took Louis hand, singing right to him. His eyes glicened holding her hand tightly.)
I'll lie for you, my love, my love
(Make me wanna die)

I'll steal for you, my love, my love
(You make me wanna die)
I'll die for you, my love, my love
We'll burn up in the light

Every time I look inside your eyes (She pushed Louis back, making him stumble. She walked back onto the stage to finish the song) 
I'm burning in the light
I look inside your eyes
I'm burning in the light
I look inside your eyes
You make me wanna die

Her voice was amazing. The music faded as she stood there for a few more moments, looking at Louis and Brittany. Harmony turned and quickly turned and walked off to the backstage area. Everyone looked at Louis, who was just staring off to where she took off. All of a sudden, he started running to where she went. 

"Louis!" Brittany yelled after him, furious. But Louis didn't even look back. 

*HARMONY"S POINT OF VIEW* 

I ran off the stage, embarrassed. I know I have this badass look tonight but I'm still me. And I just humiliated myself infront of Louis. I cannot believe he brought that whore. What did she have that I didn't? I was a fool to believe he ever loved me. I kneeled down, breathing slowly, refusing to let me tears fall. I heard foot steps coming over and looked up to see Louis. Not wanting to deal with him, I started to walk away when he grabbed my arm and pulled me back. He had bagsunder his teary eyes. This wasn't the Louis I knew. 

"I'm sorry," he whispered. I narrowed my eyes. 

"You weren't sorry when you were fucking that bitch," His face was pure hurt when I said that, but I didn't feel bad. 

"Can I explain? It's a long story. I love you, not her." he begged. Reluctantly I nodded. I needed closure before I could move on. I'm not even sure if I wanted to move on.  I didn't have any reason to live anymore. But I agreed to let him explain. He owed me this. 

"Meet me at my flat." I said. "just you. Don't bring that whore." He nodded, and we separated. What was he going to explain? Was there a reason he was with her?