Chapter 1 Trick

****WARNING**** This story will contain violence, blood and gore. I have tried to stay as much as possible to the characters personalities, so there will be madness and blood. So, if you are bothered by them, it would be good not to read it, sorry ^^' If Wattpad takes a chapter down due to violence, I will always leave links on where you can find the deleted chapter. Anyway, it's my first attempt on a horror/romance fanfic, so if i make a mistake....sorry :3 Hope you like it! I don't own any of the creepypasta, all rights to their owners, I just own the story and your character (not you, you belong to yourself :P) Ps. you are you and you are 17, your name will appear with '____'

A family is a risky venture, because the greater the love, the greater the loss... 
~Brad Pitt 

"Some are born mad, some achieve madness, and some have madness thrust upon 'em." 
― Emilie Autumn, The Asylum for Wayward Victorian Girls

True Love cannot be found where it doesn't exist. Nor can it be hidden where it truly does~ Torquato Tasso

The voice of the singer pounded loudly on your ears. His voice was so heavenly, that you couldn't help but feel goosebumps go down your spine as you walked out of the convenience store, carrying two bags full of sweets and treats that your mother had asked you to bring. It was just another Halloween and you had to bring the supplies back, before the sun went down.

  You walked towards the direction of your house, happily singing the lyrics to the song, not bothering with all the stares that you got along the way from the various strangers that passed by you. So what if you were bad at singing? You had the right to express your heart to its full content! Still, even they had to admit that Lost it All by Black Veil Brides was the most emotion-heavy song that you've heard in a really long time. You smiled to yourself. You had just left the house of your best friend, after she had invited you over to arrange the plans for tonight. She and your other classmates were going out on a treat-hunt. They had been making their costumes for over a month now, with the preparations being hectic in order to meet the deadline. But unfortunately, you had to turn their offer down on the very last minute, as your mother had made you take your little sister Cady out for trick-or-treat after ten o'clock. You weren't so happy about it, since you had already planned out your costume, a beautiful witch outfit, and you had already made plans. Still, you loved your sister too much to let her down on her very first Halloween.

  Thus, it couldn't be helped.

You took a shortcut on the local park that lead exactly across your house. The sun had already begun to set, so it was rather empty, with only s bunch of guys leaning against some trees near the small pont. You sighed wearily to yourself and began to walk on the soft grass. You had bought an amazing little witch outfit for your sister, so that you would be a match when you would go out. She was so proud and happy about her outfit, she made you dress her up every single day so that you could pretend that you were both witches. You would use the brooms around the house to pretend you were flying them and play with the oven, as if you were making potions. Usually, your mother would chase you out, yelling that you two had smashed her kitchen. You laughed to yourself. You had to admit that although you were seventeen, a nearly full grown woman, you enjoyed to the fullest playing with your sister. The big age difference between you made it even greater for the gap to be filled.

 'Hey gorgeous.' You heard a voice say, interrupting your thoughts and being heard over the sound of the now low song.

Looking to your right, you immediately located the bunch of guys you had seen before. They were leisurely sitting on the grass, all eyes on you, drinking beers and talking. As you walked by, the seemingly leader noticed your presence. All six of them were around the same age, around 25-28, and were exactly the type of guys that smelled trouble for a million miles away. The one that talked to you first had a large, stupid grin on his face, looking you up and down. You closed the music on your IPod immediately, but made no comment and continued your way. Still, they wouldn't let you slide that easily.