Chapter 58 Till Death Do Us Apart

~I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing kindness.~

Jeremiah 31:4

  The scream that came out of your lips the moment EJ/Jeff finally lies down in the ground was a bloodcurdling one, tearing all sounds that echo around you, showing your full pain and desperation, only by severe sound waves that hit mercilessly every possible surface, echoing hard inside the dark forest, breaking its serenity to shreds. But you just couldn't hold it back. You just didn't know what else to do at a time like this, as you kneeled beside your loved one, taking his hand on your two own, holding it against your chest and heart tightly, like you would be able to heal him if you moved him the closer you could to your heart. It was a desperate move, that would bring no results whatsoever, but in the state your mind was right now, you were only able to see his wounded body right in front of you.

  No, no it couldn't be! This was simply not happening! He was an immortal! Immortals, and especially Creepypasta, can't die, right? RIGHT? Please, please, God, make you wake up from this horrible nightmare. You just wanted to wake up and see that everything was alright! That EJ/Jeff was okay and waiting for you outside your bedroom, so that you could join the others for breakfast. That he was okay and that he didn't have a hole where his heart should be and that he wasn't choking on his own blood as he did right now, spitting the ruby red liquid everything around him, staining your crying face and your hands. Suddenly, all the happy moments –no- all the memories you had with this man flashed before your mind, memories that made you only cry out in desperation and feel your heart stop inside your chest. You wept loudly and tried the best you could to focus on the man in front of you, begging Death not to take him away from you, not to make you go on without him, something that you would be unable to do....

   'EJ/JEFF! PLEASE, PLEASE! LOOK AT ME, PLEASE!' you screamed, hot tears running down your face, their touch seemingly burning your skin away, as violent sobs resonated from deep within your body, shaking you harshly, as you gazed upon EJ/Jeff, only to see that his conscience had begun to slip away, panicking you even more.

  In the sound of your voice, his empty stare seemed to flicker a little bit and he turned his head towards you, his gaze falling on you and a small, pained smile danced in the edges of his mouth.

   '_____.....______' he whispers your name softly, before he coughs up another round of blood, which dripped from the edges of his mouth, as he desperately tried to breathe all at the same time.

  'I'm here, I'm h-here b-baby, d-don't you worry!...' you mumble as loudly as you can through your sobs, picking his torso up and enclosing him into your embrace, helping him breathe and rocking the both of you back and forth, in an attempt not to allow you to completely break down 'SLENDER! SLENDER COME HERE! SLENDER!'

  'L...listen...to me...baby....' Jeff/EJ whispers to you, as you barely see the faceless man coming towards you, through your blurred by the tears, eyes 'Ev....every-thing.......is...g-going....to be....oka-' another round of blood comes out hard from his mouth, shortening his breath even more.

   'P-please EJ/Jeff, p-please keep breathing...keep looking at me....I don't know what I'll do...... without you...' you cry out, kissing the top of his head and caressing his soft cheek 'I love you s-so much...., so don't you dare die on me!!!' you scream out with all your heart.