Chapter 41 Come Back To Me (Ej)

A/N: If you are a Jeff fan, move on to the next chapter :3

 It was a moment of total joy when the rest of the Creepypasta looked down the hallway, only to see EJ and Jeff crippling their way out of that hellish place, with Jeff carrying you in his arms, your head resting carefully on his shoulder, as EJ made sure it rested well on it. It was like a moment from a movie. All of the fatigued Creepypasta had given a fierce battle with the three enemies that had attempted to block their way, with loses and wins from both sides of the story. It was a battle to be remembered by the Creeps, that were surely happy to be alive. So as the two killers had managed to escape them and the lifeless body of Nurse Ann was resting against the floor, her head, arms and legs amputated, their last hope was that EJ and Jeff had managed to find you and –hopefully- you were still alive.

  So when they saw the three of you walking down the hallway towards them, a fierce and full of happiness victorious scream boomed inside the haunted and empty hallways of the sanatorium, as the Creepypasta cheered and broke into a loud applause that their mission was complete and their family member was safe and sound back at their hands.

   But that happiness didn’t last for too long.

   Jane was the first one to really see you as you were carried down. Your body covered in blood and barely covered in what could never be called as clothes, your skeletal figure ashy white, your closed eyes and haunting dark aura. Then the dark stare of the female killer wandered on to the faces of the two killers escorting you. Jeff was not happy; no, the forever smiling killer did not even look close to being happy, as his eyes were once again cold and bloody red. He was angry. He was carrying you with such carefulness, as if you were going to break at any sudden movement, at any given time. On the other hand, even if Jane was unable to see his face, EJ looked bewildered and his movements were the least frantic. He was limping heavily from his foot and was desperately trying to keep up his pace with Jeff, trying all at the same time to make sure you were okay and comfortable as you were being carried.

  Jane didn’t even realize when the piercing scream of your name came out from her lips, before she threw herself forward, rushing to your side. The happy cheers and laughs were immediately cut and a cold, serious feeling spread among the Creepypasta like wildfire, burning away every sense of happiness and relaxation they previously had.

   It only took them some few seconds for the seriousness of the situation to register inside of them. When those seconds passed, all of them rushed to help immediately, with the Proxies running in the front to notify the house master before he was able to see you in person and report everything that happened inside the sanatorium. When Slenderman’s completely empty face looked upon you, the Master was the least infuriated. Static was immediately felt all over, affecting not even the life around them, with plants withering and small animals dying, but the Creepypasta themselves. Masky and Hoody had to in fact take some of their pills to cope with the static, only for the faceless master to realize it and try to control himself. With a round of orders, the abandoned sanatorium was shortly engulfed by strong and vivid flames that burned it to the ground and you were immediately taken home, via an Operator symbol gate.

   Immediately, you were taken in EJ medical room.

  Jeff burst through the door, kicking it open so hard, that it was almost taken out of its hinges, as he marched inside along with EJ and you, heading immediately towards the medical room. Ben and Sally rushed to their side immediately, trying to get a glimpse of you, but luckily for the small and adorable girl, Ben managed to look upon you before she did. Immediately, he grabbed Sally on his embrace, covering the little girl’s eyes in order to protect her from your gruesome view, trying to ease her struggles against him by saying that you were alright and they just needed to take you to the medical room immediately.