Chapter 45 Gravity (Jeff)

~Someone left the door open; who left me outside?

I'm bent, I'm not broken; come live in my life

All the words left unspoken, all the pages I write

On my knees, and I'm hoping, that someone holds me tonight

Hold me tonight~

Hollywood Undead — Outside

   'When I was a young boy, my father took me into the city, to see a marching band. He said, "Son when you grow up, would you be the savior of the broken, the beaten and the damned? Jane's voice reverberated on the cold tiles of the spacious bathroom, bouncing off gracefully, as the raven-haired female allowed her alluring and woman-like voice come out from her full lips. The lyrics were pouring straight from the beautiful female's heart, making her feel as if she was still alive, with her heart still beating inside her chest, as she took another lock of your (h/l) (h/c) hair, passing the scissors and gently cutting the lock, returning your hair to their normal length.

  'He said "Will you defeat them, your demons and all the non-believers, the plans that they have made? Because one day I'll leave you, a phantom to lead you in the summer, to join the Black Parade.She smiles as she continues with her work, focused on cutting your wet hair.

   The refreshing smell of lemon flowers and oranges hovered in the air around them, since the hot steam emitted from the bath filled the place with a heavy moisture that made a faint mist fill the place and only brought out the smell of the bath foam, bringing memories of summer and sunny days to the three killers that were in the room. Jane could somehow see right in front of her the bright August sun, burning her white skin up, as she was making her way towards her family's backyard for her usual grass-sun bathing with a glass of cold lemonade and her sun's cream at hand. From her point of view, Clockwork could almost, ever-so-faintly hear the sound of the summer waves reaching the shore. But the female killers were in no yard or beach.

  The white bubbles that were formed by the foam, covered the huge and spacious bathtub where you were sitting, covering protectively your naked body that you had sank under the hot water, while Jane was sitting on a chair right behind you, taking care of restoring your hair to their previous state and Clocky was on your right, making sure to clean up all the open wounds that still remained on your (s/c) skin, so that your body would be able to heal itself up afterwards, preventing any possible infections. The two female Creepypasta were focused on their tasks like they were a matter of life and death, but nonetheless tried their best to make you feel at ease and relaxed, taking care of your still broken self, nurturing after their best friend.

  'Sometimes I get the feeling she's watching over me. And other times I feel like I should go. And through it all, the rise and fall, the bodies in the streets. And when you're gone we want you all to know.' It was Clocky's voice that sounded this time around.

  Since the day that Slenderman had taken you into his office and performed the operation, you had been so exhausted, that once Jeff/EJ placed you in your bed, you remained there for four days, sleeping peacefully for the very first time in a really long time and without the help of any anesthetics. It was obvious that your body was rebooting itself at last, but the results of the 'operation' were yet to be discovered, something that kept the three men in high alert, expecting any change in your behavior. But as they realized that your need for rest and peace of mind was necessary, Jeff and EJ had made a silent agreement to keep watches outside your door, to prevent anyone from going in and disturbing you. Day in and day out, one of them would be sitting just outside your door, a silent and murderous guardian, only to be replaced by the other one when the time for rest came. Of course, before they did that, they made sure that your two windows were properly nailed shut, so that no other accidents would occur. The other Creepypasta though kept their distance and even the naughtier ones respected you. Only Sally kept coming outside your door, demanding that she was let inside, but even she, after some days, gave up and just kept company to the killer that was on watch at that time, either hugging and falling asleep on EJ's arms, or messing and playing with Jeff nonstop.