Chapter 24.5 Bath Time #2

I wanted to cheer you guys up a bit after the latest chapter so here you go! :p You should really listen to the songs I gave you and read the english lyrics, you'll understand why once you read them! The first song is Buck-Tick Kuchizuke and the second one is Diabolik Lovers Mr. Sadistic Night

Aishi... Aishiaeru to iu no? Kimi no kuchibiru o fusagu yo! Me o tojite tsumibukaki Kuchizuke…Aishi... Aishiaeru sa kitto kimi no kubisuji ni tsukitate! Me o tojite tsumibukaki Kuchizuke…… Nido to modorenai sore de ii, mayonaka o mitsumete wain nomihosu…!’ 

   The sound of the water filling the bathtub and your loud voice, echoes inside the small bathroom. After all the things that had happened recently, you once again deemed yourself in desperate need for a calming bath. Especially after your little excursion on the large mall, you didn’t fail to visit the only beauty shop there was and properly equip yourself with all the necessities. So with your new bath soaps, bubbling bath salts and especially from the mixture of the two of them, the bathtub reminded more a witch cauldron than an actual bathtub, but the result smelled amazing and you just couldn’t wait to indulge yourself in the sweet fragrance and the warm embrace of the hot water.

 ‘Aishi... Aishiau no sa motto hageshii kawaki ni kuruisou! Me o tojite tsumibukaki Kuchizuke….Omae no nioi kuruwaseru…Mayonaka ni mezamete kyouki ai nomihosu!!!’ you sang with all your heart.

   This time you didn’t want any ‘accidents’ like last time, so you had already checked that Ben was in front of the TV, completely engulfed in the new game you bought him, trying to finish it all in three days. Well good luck with that, especially with the game being a really long one, but this way you were sure he wouldn’t slip inside the bathroom once again. To make matters even safer, you had removed any electrical appliances from it, just to be sure. You turned the faucet off and passing your hand lightly above the rich foam, before you stood up and walked out of the bath.

  ‘Omae no nioi kuruwaseru! Mayonaka ni mezamete kyouki ai nomihosu….Oide kono ude no naka "acchi no yami wa nigai zo"…Kimi wa madoi yurameku! Yagate eien ni naru "kocchi no yami wa amai zo"…Boku wa fukaku tsukisasu!!!’

   Today, you were up for some j-rock songs. Even if you didn’t have a single clue on how to speak Japanese, you had heard these songs so many times, that not only did you know them by heart but wondered why your mp4 back when you were human, didn’t come to life to slap you in the face because of the million times it had played the same songs over and over again. These songs where dark, haunting and utterly beautiful to you, making you wonder why other people didn’t seem to like them. Singing loudly, you enter your room and close the door behind you. Changing to your bath robe, you toss away your usual hoodie and grab a nice and fresh pair of clothes from your drawer, making your way back at the bathroom.

 ‘Omae no nioi kuruwaseru! Mayonaka ni mezamete kyouki ai nomihosu….Oide kono ude no naka "acchi no yami wa nigai zo" ! Kimi wa madoi yurameku…Yagate eien ni naru "kocchi no yami wa amai zo"! Boku wa fukaku tsukisasu!!!’

   As you sing, you are also clearly heard in the living room. Ben is playing his game, trying to concentrate with all his might, EJ is reading a pretty heavy book, paying no attention to it whatsoever and listening to your voice undisturbed, his face completely hidden under his blue mask and Masky plays cards along with Hoody in a corner quietly.

  ‘Will she EVER shut up?!’ Ben exclaims angrily as he presses the buttons with all he had.

  ‘Shut it Ben and focus on your game already.’ EJ states calmly, his voice even and betraying no emotion.

  ‘Like it’s so f*cking easy!’

Omae no nioi kuruwaseru! Mayonaka ni mezamete kyouki ai nomihosu…Oide kono ude no naka "acchi no yami wa nigai yo" Kimi wa madoi yurameku…Yagate eien ni naru "kocchi no yami wa amai zo"! Boku wa fukaku tsukisasu!!!!’

  ‘What in Zelda’s name is that song?!’ the blonde elf murmurs, still enraged.

‘I’m surprised you haven’t noticed Ben. It’s Japanese and that’s a j-rock song. Aren’t you playing any Japanese games?’

 ‘Only Corpse Party, but who the h#ll cares about the language and friggin songs?’

The masked Proxy laughs ‘If you did, you’d know what song is that. And just between us, if she’s singing it for someone inside the house, that someone will have fun. If you get what I mean.’

  At that point EJ’s attention is fully absorbed by Masky. But instead of explaining, the man just laughs a little more and resumes playing with Hoody, leaving EJ in the dark.

  ‘Oide kono ude no naka "acchi no yami wa nigai zo"! Kimi wa sukoshi hohoemu…Kore de eien ni naru "kocchi no yami wa amai zo"…Boku wa fukaku tsukisasu!!!!’ you finish the song as you walk inside the bathroom.

  Leaving the clothes on the side, you walk to the bathtub, sitting on the edge and you were about to check if the water was still warm, when you notice something strange.

  Hmmm.

It’s like it’s a small stick that protrudes through the rich foam only that it’s red in color and it wasn’t there when you went out of the bathroom. You check around you for any clues on what that may be, but eventually find nothing. Your eyebrows furrow in confusion as you lean more towards it to examine it. There is a really peculiar sound that comes from it. What the hell is that?!

  And then realization flashes through your mind.

 No.

   No, it can’t be.

 Is that?

   Hell yeah it is!

Jesus Christ superstar!

  Your jaw clenches firmly as you stand up once again, walking out of the bathroom.

  Walking back towards the direction of your room, you come to a stop in front of the door that was next to yours on the left. Loud music can be clearly heard coming from inside, as Hollywood Undead play loudly on the stereo the room owner has. You raise your hand and knock loudly, trying to be heard over the loud noise, before you fold your arms on your chest. You wait for a few seconds, as you hear heavy footsteps and the music is turned down considerably. Another few seconds and the door opens, to reveal a pretty relaxed Jeff on the threshold. The moment the smiling killer lays his eyes on you, they go up and down on your whole bath outfit, taking in the sight and a large smirk makes his cut smile appear even larger.

  ‘I’d love to see that robe decorating my floor.’ Jeff says with a sly smile and in response you roll your eyes.

 ‘I don’t have time for this Jeff. I need your help.’ You say.

He smiles even wider ‘Want me to take it off for you?’

You ignore his remark and continue ‘There is a breathing red straw in my bathtub. Can you take care of it?’

 As realization dawns on Jeff’s mind, his eyes flash with pure rage and if it was possible, he would be frowning.

  ‘Step aside doll.’ he says dead serious and makes his way on the bathroom, with you following him close behind.

  With a few large steps he is already standing beside the bathtub, looking at the same red straw you had located in it. You walk beside him, on the side of the bathtub and point at it. The killer nods slightly and pulling his sleeves up, he lets out a low, menacing growl and ejects his hands inside the water fast, grabbing the one inside of it and pulling him up with an angry growl.

  Your brain needs a few milliseconds to take in all the information.

‘H-Hey guys.’ Toby waves at the two of you, while foam and water stream down his clothes and goggles, as Jeff pulls him out of the bathtub and throws him on the floor with all the might he had.

  ‘S-Sorry _____.’ The goggled man stutters as the backs away from the raging killer that grabs him from the back.

  ‘I’ll f*cking make you pay d!psh!t!’ Jeff ejects Toby with such a force out of the bathroom, that the Proxy hits the wooden banister, the banister breaks and he crashes right next to the living room, with Jeff running towards him, drawing out his knife and with a murderous look on his face.
  You close the door behind them and proceed to change the bathwater before going in once again, sighing loudly.

  ‘Tsukiyo no shijima wo kirisaki….Oikakereba oikakeru hodokanjita kakushin….Uh, masaka no famu fataru? Matowasareta wana ni wakitateba, kumifuseta tenohira ni, kirameita gin no kurosu washigyaku no kiwami sa...... Motto, hoshiin daro?......Saa, nake! Sakebe! Hageshiku afurederushinku no shoudou…Koyoi, fukaku tsukisashi….Oku kara mezameru, kesshi no ribidoo!......Motto (zutto) hageshiku shite……Taekirenu itami to yorokobi wa tsumi ka? Wanana ita asayake ni chikau, kyuuketsusuru Fate…Sousa, oretachi Mr. Sadistic Night!!!’

 You sing, completely oblivious to what was going on outside.

It was the first time Toby was grateful that he had total immunity to pain…