Chapter 51 Les Chutes De Rideau

The moment these words left Offenderman's mouth, your whole body went cold and you eyes opened wide with surprise. Did he?...... he just.....he just TOLD them! He was going to tell everything to the others and then God only knows what would happen to you! You couldn't believe it! Suddenly, the urge to run arose inside your chest. You wanted to run and hide, you wanted to get out of there as soon as possible, before it was too late. You had to run now, or else not only your life is in danger, but you might drag EJ and Jeff along with you and they were innocent, they didn't know anything until you yourself told them, until you mindlessly dragged them down with you. They shouldn't be at fault for what you did and the fact that you were right from the start pained you; you shouldn't have joined the family. No. You should have stayed away from them, wandering around on your own. It was a fatal mistake to let yourself believe that you would be able to have a real family once again, a mistake that if you didn't react fast, you would pay dearly.

   The beast inside your mind roared and awakened, stepping forward, but not pushing away your sanity completely, as both it and you gazed around the room through your own eyes. EJ and Jeff had risen to their feet, with EJ hiding you behind his back and Jeff standing right behind you, protecting your blind spots from any possible attack. All around the room, were scattered the rest of the Creepypasta, some close to you and some away, some looking at Offenderman curiously and some ignoring him completely. Offenderman was standing right in the entrance of the room, covering it completely, so your only way out of there was through the kitchen on your right, or passing through the window behind you and Jeff. Your jaw clenched firmly as you continued to look around you carefully, knowing that Offenderman was watching you closely as well, calculating what your next move would be.

  'This is b*llsh!t Offender. Sh*t up and let us watch the movie.' Ben groaned in annoyance, his red orbs never leaving the screen, watching as Iron Man fought along with the Hulk.

  'G-got t-t-to agre-e with B-Ben. N-noone is h-hiding a-a-anything-g.' Toby added, proceeding to punch the air hard, the moment Hulk catapulted one of the enemies away with brutal force.

  'Ah, but you believe that because she has kept it a secret from you all. Her little, innocent secret that can destroy her.' The man grinned even wider, watching you closely as your face became a mask of pure rage.

  'What do you mean by that?' Masky asked calmly, eyeing the man and you, behind his white mask. He, Hoody and Clockwork were the only ones that had immediately noticed the tension in the air, as well as Jeff's and EJ's protectiveness over you.

  'I mean that-'

'Shut your mouth now, Offender.' EJ growled in front of you, his voice stern and threatening, while his scalpel was already on his hand, ready to strike. You wanted to place your hand over his shoulder to calm him down, but you found your body completely frozen and unable to do so.

  'My, my, Eyeless Jack, if you just spare a moment to listen to me, you will realize that the very same person that you are now protecting, has betrayed you in the worst possible way.'

  'It's none of your f*cking problems #ssface. So, do what you are told and get off our backs before I slice you in half. I warned you the last time you f*cking dared to touch her!' Jeff's voice boomed from behind you, dripping with anger and insanity.