Chapter 16 There Will Be Blood

~~~~Trigger Warning: Heavy violence, gore and torture up ahead. You have been warned~~~~

…Vengeance is mine, and retribution
 In due time their foot will slip; 
For the day of their calamity is near 
And the impending things are hastening upon them…
~Deuteronomy 32:35

   The next day passed fast, as if someone has set all the clocks to move faster. Your mind was occupied with the dream you had the previous night, a dream that sent shivers down your spine and made your mind always revolve around it, causing you to be constantly absent minded and jumpy, since you paid no attention whatsoever around you. The others had noticed your peculiar behavior and tried to find out what happened to make you like that, but your lips were once again sealed and no word came from you. This applied though, only to the half of the household, as the other half had the fun of their lives as they hid in various places and pulled pranks at you, only to laugh at your scared face. Especially Ben and Toby were having the fun of their lives, until Jeff noticed their little plan and kept and eye on them, growling slowly every time they were about to prank you again and keeping you from having a heart attack.

      As the others were talking though, you managed to catch that the Slenderman household was waiting for three more members to arrive. Christmas were just around the corner and the ones that were absent for various reasons were now coming back so that they could celebrate all together. Slenderman had specifically informed you that there was no need to worry and the ones coming were meaning no harm to anyone inside the house, so politeness was mandatory. In your return, you simply announced to him that tonight, you would be going out for hunting down the mouse. Since you were able to recognize his scent, it would be easier for you now, than ever before, to locate and eliminate him. In your words, the faceless man sighed loudly and said that due to your last visit in town, police were on their guard and any Creepypasta that wanted to hunt would go out in pairs, just to be safer. So he said that he would acquire one of the others to accompany you, just in case. You were a little bit irritated that he was checking you again, but since last time was entirely your fault, you agreed with a heavy heart. He, seeing your irritation, tried to pacify you saying that it would be good for you to be lead on by someone that had more experience in hunting than you, and he was sure that if you obeyed now, in the very near future, he would be sure that you would be safe. In the end of the day, you were one of his daughters and he wanted you to be safe.

   His kind words managed to calm you down a little bit and you flashed him a tired smile, agreeing with him in the end. After your little chat, you went straight to your room, pulling out the second hoodie Hoodie had given you and pulling your other shirt off, you started to get ready. You threw your other clothes (that were Hoodie’s also) on the bed and pulled up the spare pair of jeans and the hoodie. You raised the shirt a little bit on the back and carefully placed your beloved knives on your lower back, pulling the heavy fabric over them, completely hiding them. As you are pulling your (h/l) (h/c) hair up on a bob, you hear commotion from downstairs, like people are yelling to each other.

  You sigh to yourself and choose to totally ignore it.

Then, a loud thud is heard and the door to your room bursts open with power. Instinctively, you jump back and reaching for your knives, you throw one of them straight into the open door, before you have a chance to let your brain process things. A white hand flashes and grabs the knife in midair, before it was able to land straight in the intruders’ face.

 ‘What a f*cking stupid way to welcome your visitors.’ An obviously irritated voice says and you see the hand lowering, revealing Jeff behind it.

‘Why the f*ck did you kick my door?!’ you yell at him furiously, standing up and abandoning your attack position.

 He rolls his eyes and leans on the door frame ‘I was too damn tired to use my hand, so it was the only other way doll. Also, Slendy told me to come with you t’night.’ He flashes you a smug smile as he plays with your knife.

 You sigh and walking to him, you grab your knife ‘Just don’t get on my way. I’ll be hunting down the mouse.’ You say as you once again tuck the knife on your waist.

  He lets out a sinister laugh ‘Why the hell should I get in your way? I’m too awesome for that.’

  You roll your eyes ‘That’s what I’m afraid of.’ You say as you storm past him to the corridor. He just chuckles and follows you close behind as you go down the stairs. From the windows you can clearly see that it’s already late at night and the moon shines brightly on the clear sky, with a faint red tint on it. You smile brightly when you notice it. The perfect night for murder isn’t it?

  But your attention is shortly distracted by a small commotion that is coming from the living room. You stop on your tracks and Jeff walks beside you, smirking widely as he also gazes in the living room. There, are two girls standing in the middle of the room. And they are both so beautiful, it’s almost breathtaking.

     The first one has middle length, chocolate brown, wavy hair that reaches her shoulders and is cut in various lengths. Her face is oval, with a beautiful light skin color. Her eyes remind you of a cat, with the luxurious green that is eminent and the slit shaped pupils. Well, to be honest, that applied for only one of her eyes, as in the place of the second one, is a clock. Her lips are full, with stitches on each edge of her mouth. She was wearing a black pair of pants, with matching boots, accompanied by a white sleeveless shirt and a long-sleeved blue jacket, along with black fingerless gloves. Her hunting knife was protruding from her pocket discreetly. She was leaning on the wall, watching silently the scene that was unraveling in front of her, completely ignorant to the constant stares she was getting from Toby, who, for the first time since you know him, is completely silent, leaning on the wall opposite the new girl. Under his goggles you can literally see his eyes ready to roll out of their sockets in amazement, while his ticking is worse than ever, with his neck cracking and popping literally every passing second. Masky was keeping an eye on him from a distance, but he was behaving rather well.

   The other girl though, was not as silent and reserved as the first one and was in the middle of the room, yelling loudly at Ben and EJ for something that you couldn’t quite understand and she was teasing Sally, pinching her cheeks. You could only see her back, and what caught your attention was her silk long black hair that reached her waist. She was wearing a short white dress and a black jacket with a hoodie, matched with black ballerina shoes.

  ‘Be careful doll.’ Jeff whispered lightly to you as you both walked over to them, his eyes flashing with an eerie glow.

  Sally was complaining about the girl pinching her, but the moment she laid her eyes to you ‘______!’ she exclaimed and freeing herself, ran to you ‘Jane keeps pinching me! It hurts!!!’ she whined to you as you caressed her hair tenderly.

   ‘Well well well, what do we have here? Another b!tch joins us weirdoes?’  the black haired girl said as she turned towards you. Her face was also really beautiful, with sharp characteristics and full black lips. She had big eyes with no iris. Just the black sclera. Her voice was very woman-like and alluring.

 You push Sally behind you as you look at her dead serious ‘Refrain from using these words in front of Sally.’ You warn.

   ‘Oh really?’ she says and walks up to you ‘What are you gonna do about that b!tch?’

‘That’s enough Jane.’ Jeff warns, stepping in front of you, hiding you half from Jane’s view.

  ‘______ these are Jane the Killer and Clockwork. Girls, this is Halloween, or _____.’ EJ introduces them.

  ‘So YOU are the famous Halloween. You don’t look like much. I bet I can beat you up anytime.’ Jane laughed at you and made a move towards you, only to be stopped by Jeff.

  ‘I would like to see you try.’ You answer provocatively.

‘Well someone is surely cocky.’ She says and pushes you with her hand on the shoulder.

  ‘Jane how about you stap being your usual sl*tty self and get back before I beat you up?’

 ‘Shut the f*ck up Jeffery. This is between me and her.’ She snarls at him ‘Let’s see ya now Halloween. I can beat you up into pulp.’

  She makes another threatening move but Jeff gets in the way, growling at her. Before you can react though, her fist lands on Jeff’s cheek before either one of you can react. The impact is so big that sends him flying on the floor beside the two of you, crashing loudly down. Jane laughs her heart out, while Jeff is still taken aback from the surprise and your eyes are nailed on him.

  ‘Hahahahaha look at him. You’re pathetic Jeff. You used to be harder to beat up. How about you b!tch, are you the same as the crooked man over there?’ she says laughing her heart out.

  To the complete surprise of everyone in the room, you start laughing also. You laugh and laugh and laugh, your voice echoing in room as it grows silent. Tears of joy run down your face as you laugh your heart out also.

  ‘What’s so funny b!tch?’ Jane asks you, obviously irritated.

  You continue laughing as you turn towards her.

‘Well’ you manage to say between your laughter.

  Before she is able to realize what’s going on, your face grows deadly serious, with the sanity switch turning inside your mind instantly. Your hand flashes and grabs her hard by the neck, squeezing with all your power, choking her and raising her some inches from the ground, as you now look at her with a murderous aura filling your every pore. She struggles to free herself but your grasp is steely.

 ‘You come inside MY house and dare to harm MY family! First Sally and now Jeff. You b!tch must surely have a death wish.’ She struggles to breathe but you continue ‘But don’t worry, witches and ghosts are singing for you.’ you say and tighten your grip, while she is already starting to lose consciousness ‘That will teach you not to mess with MY family, you wh*re.’

    Your ears are ringing loudly, cutting off any other sound around you, as your head tilts to the right and your eyes tighten, as you watch consciousness slipping away from the murderous woman.

  ‘_____ this is enough.’ Slenderman’s voice pounds on your ears, like static noise.

 You eyes open wide with surprise and your grip loosens, leading Jane to fall on the floor heavily, coughing loudly and desperately trying to breathe as Clockwork rushes to her aid and you take a step back, noticing that Jeff is laughing his heart out on the floor and Slenderman that is standing in front of the stairs, isn’t happy at all, with his aura being so intimidating, that you immediately feel threatened and avoid his stare by looking down.

  ‘I believe I told you to be polite _____.’  Slenderman crosses his arms on his chest.

You simply avoid his gaze and look down, but feel a small breeze passing beside you.

‘Jane started it Slender. It wasn’t _____’s fault.’ EJ was standing his ground in front of you, stepping up and defending you.

  ‘Yeah, the chick went wild again and messed with _____ first.’ Jeff states as he stands up.

 ‘Is that true Jane?’ Slenderman asks, his intimidating aura subsiding.

‘Yeah.’ Jane admits ‘I was just messing with her. I like her though, she has b@lls.’ She admits to your utter surprise.

  You turn and look at her in suspicion, but she and Clockwork only smile at you. Well that’s a really odd way to get to know someone…

 You are brought back to reality by Jeff speaking at you.

‘I ain’t have all night _____. Let’s go.’

   Both of you exit the house calmly, you kissing Sally goodbye and Jeff putting his hands on his pockets, walking nonchalantly out the garden, not minding the cold at all. On the contrary, you are slowly but steadily, feeling the cold take its toll on you. Sure you are wearing Hoodie’s hoodie and an extra shirt under it, but the skies are clear tonight which only means more chilling cold for you. You sigh and pull your hood up, crossing your hands on your chest, trying desperately to warm yourself up, while walking behind Jeff, who doesn’t seem to have noticed anything. For a really long while you walk in total silence, with him just whistling an old rock song and you following him close behind through the woods. Since he isn’t able to run as fast as you, you can’t run either, since he would be left behind. And carrying him is out of the friggin’ question.

 ‘So Jeff, what’s new?’ you ask after what seemed like an eternity.

He turns towards you ‘What the heck are you asking?’

‘Well, since you obviously can’t stop talking, I thought to say the first thing that came into my mind and interrupt you.’ you mock him.

  He scoffs at you ‘Talking while that son of a b!tch Zalgo might be around, isn’t a smart thing to do doll.’

‘If he was, I would have heard him.’ You fight him back.

 ‘Of course you would. Cause you’re a f*cking radar in chick’s body or something.’ He continues to walk, back turned towards you.

 ‘I take much pride in my enhanced senses thank you very much.’ You stick your tongue out mockingly.

‘But when it comes to hand-to-hand, you are as lousy as Hoodie.’

 ‘Well, I can’t be good at everything smart@ss.’ You say.

He turns at you, his face trying to be serious, but the carved smile didn’t help too much ‘You’re a goddamn killer _____. You must be able to take your victims down by force. Surprise won’t always help you.’ he says and comes to a stop. Looking behind him, you can see the trees clear up and the first houses make their appearance.

  ‘Slenderman may take pride in your evasive abilities, but that doesn’t apply in every case doll. Slenderman and the rest of us won’t be around every time you save your pretty @ss.’ he states.

 You pass by him entering the town premises with your head held high ‘You shouldn’t be looking at my pretty @ss Jeff.’ You tease him, a huge smile spreading on your face.

 ‘I was f*cking not!’ he protests furiously.

‘Just kidding Jeff. Don’t take things too seriously.’ You look at him laughing.

‘You still are f*cking annoying you know that?’ he growls coming beside you.

   You just shrug ‘Annoying is my middle name Jeff. Let’s hurry.’ You say and start walking towards the direction of the place you had fought with the mouse. Both you and Jeff walk side by side, hands on the pockets and hoods pulled up, hiding your faces in the shadows, constantly looking around you for possible disturbances. Luckily, the road is empty for now but still, you stay close to one another, just in case.

  In a very short time, you were in the exact spot you had tackled the mouse on the ground. You could clearly smell every single aroma from the humans that had passed from there since then, and it was harder than expected to manage to catch his scent.

 ‘Wait on the side Jeff, it won’t take long.’ You advise him.

‘I wasn’t going to do anything either way.’ he simply shrugs and leans on the wall opposite.

  You close your eyes and try to focus. In the distance, you can hear a couple arguing inside their house. Their window is open and their voices echo in the distant road. Somewhere near to you, a car turns into a corner, thankfully away from you. You can hear the faint breathing of many people around you, carefully tucked inside their beds, with dreams and nightmares taking over their relaxed minds. But all these are just unnecessary disturbances that kept you away from your original goal. You exhale and slowly inhale. A kaleidoscope of aromas blurs your senses the moment you take in the breath, making your mind grow dizzy and your mouth water from the heavenly-like smell of their blood coursing through their veins as their hearts pumped it more and more. You are so loudly taken aback, that your mind goes completely numb and your body swings front and back, making Jeff take a step forward in order to catch you if you fell, but just then, your eyes pop open, looking on the distant horizon further down the street.

 ‘Found him.’ You simply state to the never-blinking killer.

‘Just like that?’ he asks puzzled.

‘Well yeah. I had his scent, so the only thing I had to do is track it only once. What did you expect?’ you say as once again, you start walking down the sidewalk, with you leading the way this time.

 ‘I don’t know, maybe a little more effort?’ he looks down at you calmly.

‘Sorry to disappoint you. It doesn’t work this way.’ you shrug.

  ‘For a radar, you never seize to amaze me doll. So you know where this f*cker is?’ he readjusts his hood.

 ‘Well not exactly. We are only following his scent right now, so I don’t really know where it will lead us. Hopefully, we’ll end up in his house.’ You say.

‘Let’s hope you didn’t drag me here for nothing.’ He shoves you with his shoulder.

‘Hey! I wasn’t the one that told you to come along you kn-’

Someone grabs you hard by the shoulders and the whole world swirls around you. Your vision blurs briefly and your back hits against something hard. You blink away your blurring and try to make your eyes adjust to the sudden darkness. When you manage to see clearly, you realize that you were pushed inside a dark alleyway, against the wall. Jeff was towering above you, his body mere inches away from yours as he has trapped you between him and the wall, his hands on each side of your head and his head turned towards the road on your left side.

 ‘What the f*ck are yo-‘

‘Shhhhh, don’t make a sound doll.’ he hushes you leaning his head close to yours, dangerously close.

  Your eyes open wide with surprise and a really deep shade of red spreads on your cheeks as your mind goes completely numb and empty. What the hell is he doing? Why the f*ck is he so close? You’re going to cut him into cute little pony pieces and feed his organs to EJ.

  From his side, Jeff is able to see that you had visibly tensed up and that you were looking at him like you were ready to slice him in half, but the red color that had spread on your cheeks was something more for him to just tease you about it endlessly. You looked so desperate, like a fish out of its waters. This only made him want to tease you more.

   Your hands were almost touching your knives, when something made you realize why Jeff shoved you in there; a police car passed by you on the street, its lights turned on to take a look on the streets. By the way Jeff had trapped you, his body completely shielding both of you, making it look like you were just another regular couple making out. You didn’t know what was worse; being found out or pretending to be Jeff’s girlfriend….?

  The moment you heard the car turn on a corner, you violently shoved Jeff away from you.

  ‘What the f*ck where you thinking?! You d*%cheb@g!’ you yell at him, still blushing like crazy.

 ‘What? It was the only way to hide us quickly.’ He raises his hands in surrender, but the cocky smile never leaves his lips.

 ‘Haven’t you heard of a persons’ personal bubble?! Don’t go pushing people against the wall like that!’ you yell furiously, turning and hitting the road once again.

  ‘Are you mad doll?’ he purrs cockily, catching up with your paste quickly.

‘F*ck you Jeff.’

‘Oh c’mon now, don’t be b!tchy.’ he grins.

‘F*ck you.’

   You continue your little game with him trying to make you talk and you only cursing at him for quite a little while, while you wander around the town, following your sense of smell and the aroma of the murderer, with the scent taking you further and further on the city’s suburbs, until you were literally walking beside the dark forest. If you exclude the fact that Jeff was trying to make you talk by annoying you –he had obviously taken lessons from Toby- he didn’t complain once and followed you close behind, until, in the very end, you reached a small house.

  It was your typical small wooden house that was found on every small town. It was a two storey house, with the second floor in the same shape as the wooden roof. It had large, white windows and a huge balcony that reached the main door. It looked like your usual house, the only difference being that it was completely dark and various junk and old car parts were dropped here and there in the large yard carelessly, turning the otherwise beautiful house in a complete junk yard.

 ‘Is this where the mouse is?’ Jeff asks quietly beside you.

‘Yeah. The whole place stinks of his aroma. Let’s find a way in.’

    Both of you circle the house, checking both if anyone was possibly looking at you and for a possible way in. The whole place looks abandoned and neglected, but you can hear two faint heartbeats coming from the inside of the house. After half an hour, you hear Jeff wolf-whistling at you and rush to his side. Apparently, one of the windows wasn’t locked up too well, so with a little effort from the black-haired man, it is now wide open. He helps you up and then follows you inside the house.

  Carefully standing up inside the house, you find yourselves inside a large living room that is in the same wide space as the kitchen. It is quite well kept in comparison to the outside. Tip-toeing to your right, there was a large wooden staircase that leads to the bedrooms and the rest of the house. Thankfully, the wood under your feet didn’t make a single sound, as you both went up, careful to hear any sounds that would indicate that someone was awake.

  Walking up, you find yourselves on a really small corridor. There are two doors; one on your left and one on your right.

  ‘I’ll take the right one, you take the other one. Make sure any phones are disconnected and the windows are closed before you proceed to the mouse. We don’t want them alerting anyone.’ Jeff whispers ever-so-lightly and nods to the door, taking out his knife.

  ‘We must make sure who is where.’ You say.

  Jeff slowly opens the door, making absolutely no sound while turning the doorknob and opens the door just enough for you to peek inside. There, beside the door, is a large double bed. The man that is lying on it had grey hair and his face was almost altered by the years and ages, as he appeared somewhat over sixty years old. Standing back, you nod to Jeff, who smiles even wider at you and proceeds to the room, while you go on the other side of the corridor.

  As you raise your hand to turn the doorknob, you notice that your hand is shaking a little bit. You squeeze your fingers around the cold, iron knob and take a deep breath, turning it lightly. The aroma of the killer comes out of the room in a large wave of air, making you let out a small breath you didn’t know you were holding to begin with. You weren’t nervous; you couldn’t possibly be nervous right? Opening the door just enough to walk inside, you notice that the room is completely dark. The only light comes from a street lamp outside, lighting up just enough for a human to see; not that darkness affected you in particular. You walk inside and close the door lightly behind you, taking in your surroundings. On your right and right in the middle of the room, there was a large double bed, where a man, around 23 years old was sleeping peacefully, completely unaware to his impending death coming closer and closer and carefully tucked under the heavy blankets. Beside the bed on both sides there were nightstands. On your left, there was a closet. The only window right across from you was shielded like someone had made sure it wouldn’t open, not even if God Himself was outside of it.

   Walking slowly and carefully, being careful not to make a single sound, you walk up to the left side of the bed, reaching your hand out for the small phone that was placed there. Slowly, you unplug it, cutting the mouse off of any means of contacting others.

   You slowly make your way to the other side of the bed, where the sleeping figure is lying. Your orange eyes glow faintly in mid-light, as your paranoia and insanity are slowly taking over you, as the beast inside your head is taking control over your body, snarling furiously and threatenly. You can feel your heart pounding loudly inside your chest, ready to burst from the excitement at any given moment. And the killer in front of you has absolutely no idea that you are so close to him. Hell, if he knew he wouldn’t be sleeping so peacefully. No, he would be running around screaming for help as you would be slashing his neck open, allowing his ruby red blood to paint the walls and make beautiful patterns on it. God, what you wouldn’t give to slash his neck open right now! But no! You can’t end his life that easily. You have to make him pay for what he did to your family. To your loyal father. To your kind mother. To your adorable little sister, whose smile always brightened up your day. You have to make him pay slowly….and painfully. And may God have mercy on your soul, you’re going to enjoy this to the fullest.

   Carefully and with your gaze nailed on him, you climb on top of his sleeping figure, making sure he wouldn’t be waking up from the movement. Grabbing the pillow next to him, you carefully tear two sizable lines of cloth. You were lucky that he was sleeping facing upwards and the newly formed plan on your head would work just fine. Slowly taking his hands, you tie them one by one on the headboard of the bed. Then, you proceed to remove his covers from him. He stirs uneasily, but you only smile wider and wider at his smallest movement.

  Now he is done.

He is tied up on the bed and completely to your mercy to do as you please. But it won’t be fun if he is sleeping right?

  You bend over to him, bringing your lips just beside his ear.

Ohhh, little mouseeeee. Wakey wake.’ You purr in his ear, seductively and with insanity dripping from every vibe of your voice.

 He stirs, but doesn’t wake up.

 You trace his torso with one of your knives, moving the cold blade up and down on his sleeping shirt ‘Ohhhhh little mouseeeee. Time for you to wake up.’

 His eyes finally flinch and open. For a moment, he doesn’t realize what is going on, so you only smile widely and insanely at him, low chuckles coming from deep inside your chest.

  And then he screams.

Loudly and clearly, his scream tears the silence of the night in two, making you laugh even more and even louder, completely covering his desperate screams for help. Not that there as someone there to help him in any way.

‘WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? WHERE DID YOU FIND ME?’

Oh, come on little mouse.’ You graze the cold knife on his cheek, smiling at him like a cat ‘It was only natural for me to find you….after all you didn’t really thought that you would go unpunished right?’

‘GET AWAY FROM ME! HELP! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP! GET AWAY FROM ME YOU CRAZY B!TCH! HEEEELP!’

 You place your hand on his mouth, preventing him from yelling for the time being, as you lower yourself near his face, smiling crazily at him, with your insanity giving a red tint on your eyes ‘Now now, why are you yelling? Don’t you wanna have fun with me like the first time? In any case, there is no one that can help you now….You’re in my domain and I intend of having fun to the fullest. After all, your buddies are next!’

 He lets out another penetrating scream, but you only laugh. And laugh. And laugh insanely.

  ‘You know, I was told that if you pull unimportant organs out of a human, it takes him days to die!’ you smile at him while licking one of your knives provocatively, with him looking at you with tears running from his eyes ‘Shall we put the theory to the test my mouse?’

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

‘WITCHES AND GHOSTS ARE SINGING! TRICK AND KILL!!!’

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Blood.

   The luxurious, ruby red liquid that circulates through the veins inside the human body, all proceeding on coming through and filter through the most important organ inside the human body; the heart. Oh, how much you loved seeing blood. You loved seeing it, smelling it, tasting it, sensing it, hearing it. Everything about it was just so breathtaking, that it made shivers go down your spine and an insatiable hunger to arise inside your mind. You lived to taste blood. You lived only to consume this red liquid that is both the bringer of life and the bringer of death.

The monster inside your head was purring loudly, satisfied by the amount of blood and death that it had inflicted for one night.

  It was like you had gone crazy all over again; like that single time inside the black lake, where the bloodlust had completely taken over you.
   Just like that time, this time you lost control again. You indulged yourself inside the lust and the insatiable craving you had, a feeling of hunger that was fatally intertwined with the craving for taking revenge for your family’s death. You had finally found one of the people responsible and you had finally avenged your family to a small part. Their lives may never come back, but their souls will rest in peace since the revenge is starting to take place.

  When you moved away from the now cold and unmoving body of the killer, his chest was hanging wide open for the whole world to see, while numerous of his organs were taken out and his heart was slashed open. The whole room resembled the scenes of any splatter movie out there, with blood covering everything inside of it. As well as you also.

  Currently, you were writing on the wall to give a small warning to the others.

Witches and ghosts are singing; Trick and Kill!’

‘1/6’

‘I’m coming for you.’

'There will be blood.'

‘Be afraid! Be very afraid!’

‘Wow! You surely had fun with the dude _____.’ Jeff whistled in amazement, leaning against the door frame and looking at you.

 You turn and smile widely at him, a smile that is so insane that would scare anyone on its path ‘That’s what they’ll get for messing with me.’

  ‘You never seize to amaze me doll. Let’s go now though, it’s almost dawn.’  He says and passes his hand on your bloody shoulders, while you both smile with insanity.

 ‘You know, I can give you great tips on killing.’ He smirks as you walk inside the forest.

‘I’m all ears Jeff.’