Chapter 27 Girls Know How To Party Hard

“I left a note on my bedpost, said not to repeat yesterday's mistakes…What I tend to do when it comes to you, I see only the good, selective memory. The way you make me feel yeah, you got a hold on me, I've never met someone so different, oh here we go…You part of me now, you part of me, so where you go I follow, follow, follow…” the radio sang loudly as you wrapped your hair in a towel.

  ‘Come on ______. Tell me!’ Jeff’s voice sounded outside the bathroom door.

‘No is no Jeff.’

Ohohohoh ohohohoh, I can't remember to forget you, Ohohohoh ohohohoh, I keep forgetting I should let you go…But when you look at me, the only memory, is us kissing in the moonlight, Ohohohoh ohohohoh, I can't remember to forget you…Ooooh I can't remember to forget you…Ohohohoh ohohohoh…”

  ‘Why aren’t you f*cking telling me?’

‘Because it’s ladies night only and I don’t want any surprises. Besides, it’s a decision all three of us made.’ You say as you wipe away the face-mask you had applied.

    ‘But we ain’t gonna come. It’s for safety reasons.’ He insisted.

‘That’s very sweet of you, but I’m still not telling.’

“I go back again, fall off the train, land in his bed, repeat yesterday's mistakes…What I'm trying to say is not to forget…You see only the good, selective memory, the way he makes me feel like, the way he makes me feel, I never see to act so stupid, oh here we go…He a part of me now, he a part of me.”

   You grab the radio and your make-up kit and walking out of the bathroom, you find Jeff leaning on the wall beside it, his arms crossed above his chest. The moment his eyes fall on you, he gives you puppy-eyes, but you just roll your own and walk towards your room with Jeff hot on your tracks.

 ‘Tell me, doll.’

‘No.’

‘Tell meh.’

 ‘Nope.’

‘Tell me!’

 ‘The answer is still no.’ you simply state as you close your bedroom door in his face.

Sighing loudly, you leave the radio on the small office and walk to your wall mirror, checking for any marks on your skin, other than your scars. The song changed to Bang Bang by Jessie J, Nicki Minaj and Arianna Grande. You sang the lyrics wholeheartedly, while moving to the beat of the sound.

   ‘Hey Sally. Wanna see what I’m going to wear tonight?’ you say to the little figure that is sitting on your bed, playing with her favorite teddy-bear.

Somehow she managed to slip unnoticed inside your room, but you didn’t have the heart to tell her to go play elsewhere. You just had a soft spot for the kid, from the moment you saw her. You knew it, she knew it, everybody knew it.

  The little girl perks her head up, suddenly interested ‘Yey, yey, yey! Saw me ____. I’ll make sure you’re just like a princess tonight!’ she declares happily.

  You laugh as you walk to your closet and pull a long black dress from inside, throwing it on the bed next to her ‘What do you think honey?’

  Her eyes become large like two big, green moons as she pulls the fabric with her little hands, so that she can look at it better ‘Cooooooooooool! You’ll be really pretty.’ She exclaims happily, playing with the various cuts the dress had, as you devoted yourself into making the perfect curls you could do, using a curling iron that Jane had lend you. It was no easy task, since your hot-blooded nature –something that insanity brought along- made it difficult for you to focus. Still, when you were done, the result was absolutely stunning.

  ‘I'm gonna love ya…Until you hate me…And I'm gonna show ya, what's really crazy… You should've known better, than to mess with me, honey, I'm gonna love ya, I'm gonna love ya, gonna love ya, gonna love ya, like a black widow, baby…

  Thankfully, even if your excitement could be cut with a knife, the day was in favor of you and passed rather quickly. Chatting lightly with EJ, messing with Toby and playing a round of COD with Ben, you could say that the time to prepare had already come and you just didn’t realize it. Still, Jeff was more persistent than the others and insisted into learning where you would be heading, but, it was a rule among you girls to say nothing and enjoy yourselves for a little bit. In fact you were so happy that you would be going back into the human world –even for a night and even if it didn’t include killing- that you found yourself looking forward to it with seer eagerness. You were a monster, a cold-blooded killer completely engulfed by insanity, with the monster of insanity itself occupying the space of your mind; but you were also a teenager. And the part of you that still remained one –heck, it could even be the part that makes your heart beat- demanded that you would treat it accordingly every once in a while.

   ‘You used to be thirsty for me, but now you wanna be set free…This is the web, web that you weave, so baby now rest in peace……I'm gonna love ya, until you hate me and I'm gonna show ya, what's really crazy…You should've known better than to mess with me, honey, I'm gonna love ya, I'm gonna love ya, gonna love ya, gonna love ya…Like a black widow, baby…Black, black widow, baby…’

   Damn it! Why did the eyeshadow have to fall in your scars? It stings like a m&therf*cker! F*ck, you dropped the lipstick…

  ‘I'm gonna l-l-l-love you until it hurts; just to get you I'm doing whatever works. You've never met nobody that'll do you how I do ya, that will bring you to your knees…Praise Jesus hallelujah… I'm-a make you beg for it, plead for it till you feel like you breathe for it, till you do any and everything for it… I want you to fiend for it, wake up and dream for it, till it's got you gasping for air and you lean for it… 'Till they have a CAT scan and check on your mind and it's nothing but me, on it. Now it's me-time believe that. If it's yours when you want it, I wouldn't promise I need that till I'm everywhere that you be at I can't fall back go quick….Cause this here’s a fatal attraction so I take it all or I don't want shit!’

  ‘You look really beautiful ______! Like a princess; no, a fairy!’ Sally threw her hands in the air in total awe, as the black fabric slipped over your skin, dressing you in its thin black lace.

 ‘You really think it suits me Sally?’ you ask, with your eyes sparkling as you look over the long dress.

  It was a simple black, sleeveless dress that reached down to your feet. It was somewhat tight, pointing out your beautiful figure in a way that was not too much straight forward or too discreet. From the front it appeared simple, with a boat neckline, but in the back it had a pretty large cut, revealing your whole back, with the cut reaching down to your lower waist. But the thing you loved most, was the cut it had on the left side, beginning from your toes and reaching all the way to the left side of your waist, leaving all your left leg to appear, covering it with a really faint lace. You had matched it with a pair of amazing high heels and a small and nice purse.

  ‘I hope that I could be like you one day!’ the little one exclaims happily and in response, you kiss her on the forehead.

  ‘______ are you coming?’ Jane’s voice sounded from outside.

Throwing a quick look at your bedside clock, you realize it was already time to go out ‘Sally, go to Jane and tell her I’m coming.’

  ‘Okay!’ she hops on her feet and storms out of the room, disappearing on the stairs.

Grabbing a few more last-minute things, you take a last look over your outfit in the mirror and walk out of the bedroom, closing the door silently behind you, with your high-heels echoing on the wooden floor. As you walked towards the stairs, you could already hear the voices of the other residents of the house, plus hear your best friends waiting for you by the door. Throwing a look over the hall way, you indeed see the two girls waiting for you by the door, dressed in their best clothes.

  Clockwork had, for the first time since you met her, said goodbye to her black pair of jeans and her boots. Instead, she had replaced them with an airy, long, red belted silk-chiffon dress. Matching the dress with many black and red accessories, she had made her hair in a beautiful curly bun and a faint make-up layer, making her beautiful green eye be pointed out. Still, she seemed rather annoyed by the make-up, since every now and then, she seemed to place her hand over her face.

  On the contrary, Jane seemed to be more than comfortable in her own skin. She was wearing a white cropped tank, along with a white pensil skirt that left her belly uncovered. With many gold accessories, she seemed majestic under the light of the room, while her long black hair was hanging loosely over her back, straight as a pencil. Her make-up was light, but evident nonetheless. She was the first one to notice you as you stood in the top of the stairs. Her black eyes widened and her hands flew to her mouth, leaving Clocky puzzled, but imitating her when she followed Jane’s gaze.

  You flashed them a big smile and started descending the stairs, looking excitedly to your two best friends that were now ecstatic. On the edges of your vision, you could see EJ leaning against the wall on your right and Jeff being pulled by Sally towards the hall, but you were too focused on your friends to care.

  Too bad for you though.

   EJ was just leaning against the wall close to the entrance to make sure you would depart safely. He had total confidence both to you and the two other girls that you would be totally safe even if you were going out on your own, so he just wanted to see you before you left for the night. But boy, oh boy, what a surprise you had in store for the eyeless man. He praised any Being that would be up in the skies looking down at them right at this point for making him wear a mask. Because if he didn’t, you would have seen everything. The moment his eyes fell on you, his every single thought went out like candle in the strong wind. He was sure that if he still had a beating heart that would be the time when he would die. His mouth fell open under his mask and his empty eye sockets widened, even if they didn’t have anything inside of them. Your beauty was always a breathtaking one, from the moment he first saw you in the clearing in the woods, but what he saw now, far surpassed any single thing he had seen or imagined. Your (s/c) skin…. Your orange eyes… your smile…your everything… It just blew him away…. What he wouldn’t give to have you inside his arms, to pull you against him and hold the little breakable you so tight that anything other than his arms would just not be enough. To kiss your soft lips and trace his fingers against your silky skin… It was right at that moment that the killer realized that he had fallen hard for you.

  On the other side, was Jeff.

   Boy was he irritated with you for not telling him where you would be going, plus closing the door in his face. He had to admit though that you didn’t crack under pressure, something that appealed to him more than if you subdued and did tell him. He had agreed with himself not speak to you for a few days afterwards, just to make you wonder and satisfy his arrogance. He didn’t want you to think he cared too much….even if he did. Especially in the thought of someone making a move to you inside the club you would be going, made him want to slice the whole house in half. But his thoughts were shortly interrupted when Sally burst in the kitchen, grabbed his hand and started pulling him, saying something along the lines of ‘You got to see this Jeff.’. So when he finally made his way grumpily to the hallway and his unblinking eyes fell on you, the killer froze on his tracks. If it was possible, his eyes opened even wider by the surprise upon seeing you. His mouth though, did fall open. How sexy you looked! You delicate neck, your bust, your silky skin and long legs… Jesus f*cking….That cut on your back and that one on the side of your dress…wait… are you even wearing panties with that kind of cut on the side? The thoughts that made their way on Jeff’s mind were adult only, but despite all the other things, one thing was clear to the smiling killer. He wanted you all for himself. Your smile, your body, your mind, your everything. To be in his mercy only. To play with you games that would make you crave him more and more. To have eyes only for him and no one else… It slowly dawned to the killer, that he had already fallen for you..

   The moment you stepped off the stairs, with eyes glowing with sheer happiness and made a turn for the other two girls to see the dress clearly, you also allowed the two boys to see it clearly in all its beauty, sending strokes to their minds one after another. You seemed not to notice them; using one of the rings Jane gave you, you concealed your true appearance from the humans –but not from the Creepypasta-, making your nightmarish characteristics disappear for the humans and using one more ring, Jane created a portal that led you to New York.

  Ladies night had officially started.

Back at the house, EJ and Jeff exchanged surprised looks, as an out-of-breath Toby stormed inside, looking pretty beaten up.

 ‘You found it?’ Jeff growled.

‘C-club Marquee N-new Y-York.’

‘How are we going to get there?’ EJ asked.

 ‘I’ll help you with that.’ Ben said behind the couch.