Chapter 59 The Destined Lovers (Jeff)

~True love doesn't happen right away; it's an ever-growing process. It develops after you've gone through many ups and downs, when you've suffered together, cried together, laughed together.~

Ricardo Montalban

The door of the room creaked open, as you peer outside to make sure that no one was lurking around, causing you to be spotted on spot, which would have devastating results. The corridor was completely empty, but your predatory mind commands you to know better than this, so the same moment that your orange irises scan the whole place up, inspecting every little dark spot on every surface of the corridor, your heightened senses work for you to help you spot any hidden enemies. The beast inside of you lets out a soft growl as the switches of your insanity gently tingle you a little bit, only for a small, inaudible sigh to leave your lips as you make sure that you were completely alone. Perfect. Your victim is completely unsuspecting about your presence whatsoever and the nearest person is far enough not to hear a single thing. Just perfect.

You smile to yourself deviously, as you open the door the rest of the way and step out of the room, careful to avoid any possible spots on the wooden floor that would creak, revealing your presence to your victim, as you stealthily make your way on the first door on your right, your hand stretching immediately for the cold doorknob, your delicate fingers wrapping around the iron and turning it ever-so-softly, you hear a faint 'click' and the door is open for you. The hellish smile that spreads on your lips only makes the rush of pure adrenaline stronger inside your mind, as you carefully peak inside the somewhat lit bedroom, spotting your victim sleeping peacefully and unsuspecting on the large bed. Opening the door a little bit more, you slip inside the bedroom with movements equal to a cat's, making absolutely no sound, your eyes adjusting to the sunlight that comes through the black curtains right across from you, illuminating the place just enough for you to be able to see everything.

You lick your lips with sheer anticipation as you carefully take a small step towards the end of the bed, circling your way around the bed, towards the side of the bed that your victim was sleeping, your watchful eyes never leaving his figure at all. The sudden cold that had came along with the first snow days of November was enough to make any living creature seek the warmth of the cozy covers and the victim right in front of you was no exception; the large and thick covers were almost -almost- hiding away his form, but the constant up and down made by his breathing was enough to give him away. You grin loudly, your stopped heart coming one step away from beating again in front of his lack of attention, so without a moment's hesitation, you lunge straight at him, jumping above him and landing straight on his stomach. His reaction was immediate.

He lets out a surprised growl and a heavy swear, the moment you sit down on his stomach which only resulted into you waking him up by making him bounce on the soft mattress due to the sudden extra weight and the collision, but instead of screaming out in fear, he lunges his clenched fist straight at the intruder's face -yours- with a nasty growl of sheer anger and using all the power his suddenly awakened body can power him with. But you were prepared for this. Seeing his fist coming straight up against your face in slow motion, you barely lean to the side, avoiding it with a slow, fluid motion, before you slide your hand slowly against his sturdy own, leaning down and connecting your lips with his carved ones, your hands coming to rest on the sides of his face gently.

At first, Jeff is taken aback, but once his mind allows him to think things through, his arms fall on your back hard, tightening around you with power as he kisses you back, licking your bottom lip slowly, making you half open them and allowing his tongue to enter your mouth, deepening the kiss. The strong taste of lavender blurs up your mind and your thoughts go out like candles in the strong wind, as your tongues tangle with each other lustfully, making you let out a small sigh inside the kiss, which is responded with a low growl coming out from the back of Jeff's neck. Unfortunately, your lungs start to burn you in desperate need for air, so you unwillingly break the kiss, inhaling a sharp breath and gazing upon Jeff, who pulls the night mask off, nailing his lidless black orbs on you.