Chapter 28 Unexpected Gifts

If you had regretted going out with the girls? Hell no. If you had regretted drinking seven bottles of vodka? Of course you did. The day after the party had dawned with you hidden under your covers and simply refusing to come out. Your stomach was in an awful condition and every single creak that was heard inside the house, outside the house and in an 800 meters radius, reverberated in your ears like someone had decided to scream at the top of their lungs, just beside your ear. No matter what the other Pasta did, you just wouldn’t come out from your covers. Not even when EJ came with a medicine that genuinely helped with your headache. And why you didn’t want to come out? Because Ben was ‘kind’ enough to let you know what you did last night, after you girls came home.

   First, you were leaning on Jeff for dear life, hugging the sh!t out of him because you thought that the floor was moving and you were holding on him to keep him from falling down. But if that wasn’t enough, the killer started at some point to caress your hair to calm you down a little bit and in response, you started purring like a huge cat, smiling widely at his touch.

   And secondly, when they finally laid you down on your bed and EJ came to make sure you were okay and give you a medicine to drive away the alcohol from your system, when he got up to leave, you slapped his ‘behind’, laughed hysterically and leaning on the other side of your bed, you fell asleep.

   That was a pretty good excuse for you to rot inside your room forever. And frankly, you would take it as it is.

  You didn’t even move, when finally, after some time, Jeff came, growling at you to come out and when you didn’t, he picked you up along with your bed covers and carrying you down in the living room, he dropped you down on the sofa. But the smiling killer didn’t even guess the hell that would break out.

  ‘Well, look who’s here! Hahahahahahaha.’ You felt the monochrome clown lean in closer to you from the back of the couch.

 ‘Aren’t you coming out neko girl?’ Ben poked your head.

   ‘Doll, you’re going to f*cking suffocate under there.’ Jeff’s voice sounded close to you. You knew he was sitting on the floor next to you.

 ‘_____ c-can you p-purr again?’ Toby commented and all of them, except Jeff, laughed hard.

  ‘Hahahahahaha, purr again ______ hahahahahaha.’ LJ laughed.

‘Hahahahaha maybe we should pat her head first.’ Ben suggested.

You felt a hand fall hard on your head, over the blankets ‘C’mon ______! P-pur!!’ you heard Toby’s neck pop.

 You tried to move your head away, but the goggled proxy had you for good.

‘C’mon you f*cktards, leave her alone.’ Jeff growled, his already limited patience, running thin.

 ‘Do I see someone jelly?’ Ben said maliciously.

‘Hahahahahaha would you like to pat her Jeff? Hahahahahahaha.’ He clown laughed darkly.

  ‘Pat her! P-pat her Jeff!!!’ Toby cheered on, making a bright red flash across your face.

  ‘Shut the h#ll up, you f*cks!’

‘Maybe she’ll slap your b*tt too!’ Ben laughed his heart out.

 ‘Bwahahahahaha nice going gurl!’ LJ hit you in the back.

 ‘F*ck you all. She was f*cking drunk you d!psh!ts!’ Jeff defended you.

  ‘This makes it even more hilarious! Hahahahaha!’

  ‘You can smack mine if you wanna _______! Hahahahahahaha!’ LJ cooed.

  ‘Hahahahaha, mine t-too!’

  ‘Get in line pervs!’ Ben added.

‘Yeah, make way for the ultra f*cking perv! Sh*t the f*cking hell up @ssh*les!’ Jeff growled and commotion was heard around you, as he launched against Ben.

 Swearings and punches where heard all over, as Jeff was growling insanely and Ben tried to fight him off, with the other two ones cheering them on. Listening to their comments, pure rage had bubbled inside of you, with your hands and body shaking uncontrollably and your sanity switches being turned off one after the other. Still, you didn’t come off your blankets, because that would mean instant death. Just stay calm; take deep breaths…Everything’s gonna be alright, it’s no good to slaughter them all.

  ‘Hahahahahahahaha maybe she just wants Jeff’s b*tt!’

‘Or EJ’s.’ Toby laughs and he leans closer to your face ‘Or, s-she wants t-them to s-smack h-hers!’

  That was it.

    Toby shrieks like a little girl as your hands are ejected forward wrapping around the man’s neck, your covers fall to the side, and a wild scream of pure rage leaves your lips, sounding dual, as the monster inside your head growls as well. From the impact, Toby fails to maintain both of your weights and falls back, landing on the floor hard, with you landing on top of him. The moment you find the chance, you start punching the man with all your might, the fact that he can’t feel any pain driving you angrier and angrier by the second.

     He tries to stop you by pushing his hands in the front, but your hands slide skillfully to avoid them and continue to land hard. The metallic taste of blood soon covers your whole senses and you smile maliciously at the defenseless man, hitting him wherever you could reach. The more you hit him, the more you feel the euphoria coursing through your veins, energizing you to no ends and making you crazier and crazier by the second.

  From his point of view, Toby sees that insanity has completely devoured you, and seeks help from the shocked bystanders. Even Jeff and Ben have stopped fighting and are now looking at the both of you. He nods them to help him out, as he slowly but steadily feels his own sanity draining. If he loses it, chances are that you won’t make it.

  As you hit him maniacally though, a red liquid drips down on his face, staining his nose.

  Your fist freezes in mid-air, as both your and his eyes open wide with surprise. The single drop is followed by a few other ones, that fall on the Proxy’s face. Your mind tries desperately to take in the sudden information, but you still are unable to locate where this strange liquid is coming from…

  ‘______’ Toby dares to mumble ever-so-lightly ‘Y-your bleeding k-kitty…’

 Your eyes open wide with surprise and sitting on the Proxy’s belly, your hand flies to your face, only to meet with the strange substance yet again. You withdraw it and your mouth opens in a silent o as you see it covered with blood. Looking desperately around you, you see all the others looking at you wide eyed.

 ‘What’s wrong guys?’ a voice says and as you turn, you see EJ walking inside the room.

  The moment the blue masked man meets with your face, his whole body freezes. Looking beside the tall male, there is a mirror-like surface that is reflecting everything inside the room. Looking inside of it, your breath stops inside your mouth, and a shrieking hiss comes out of it, sounding like a terrified whisper.

  At first glance, everything appeared to be normal…

Everybody’s reflection, including yours, was as it should be and everything was alright.

  With a small difference.

The red substance that dripped down Toby’s face was in fact, blood. Your blood. It dripped down fast and clear, staining your face and your clothes, but with the complete lack of pain being evident. It should be painful right? It must be painful, if you thought that your slashes had opened up and the blood was coming out in abundance.

  Your slashes had opened up once again….then why aren’t you feeling any pain?