Chapter 20 Don't Close Your Eyes

A/N: I literally can't wait for your comments on this one :P This chapter contains heavy violence and gore, so please read with caution :P You have been warned.

     Jeff was running with all his might through the tall, black trees of the forest, dragging _____ by the hand right behind him. It was a f*cked up situation for the two killers for sure. Police had rushed to the sight and found them pretty easily and now they were chasing after them, determined to capture the two teenagers no matter what would happen. F*ck Slenderman and his rules! If they charged against them in full speed they would at least manage to injure them and make the escape easier for them, but noooooooooo the faceless man had ordered that no policeman must be harmed in any way during their killing sprees at the various towns, or else the Creepypasta that disobeyed would be cast out of the house. He didn't say anything though about what should happen if they found themselves in this situation. So for the time being, the two killers only had one option.

  Fleeing.

   Jeff knew that _____ would be able run faster if it wasn't for him, so he put all his strength in running, so that he wouldn't be the reason to hold you back. From his mind passed every possible swear and curse that he knew and could muster up. The damned Pacmen had already fallen behind you, but five of them were still hot on your tracks, being closer than the smiling killer would prefer, leaving no possible opening for a successful escape. Again, he could very easily stop and kill them on the spot, if it wasn't for the rules. So he kept swearing and pulling you along.

   You on the other hand were very quiet.

   You didn't even complain once from the moment he grabbed your hand and started running. Your fragile (s/c) hand was hidden inside his hand carefully and your breath was coming out so hasty, that he was sure that even the Pacmen could hear it. Your orange eyes were so full of fear that even the long-stopped heart of the cold-bloodied killer fell further down on his chest. He must make sure that you will be okay. You must not get caught. Firstly because you are new and you won't know how to react in that kind of situation, and secondly, because you were too important for the family and his pride wouldn't even allow him to live with his f*cking disgraced self if you were captured.

  So what the absolute f*ck should he do?

Tell you to run away and stall them himself? You were so f*cking damn stubborn that you would just ignore him straight ahead and charge as well. Resulting in both of you getting killed.

  Should both of you charge? Then both of you would be cast out, let alone if you manage to escape.

  Friggin f*ckidy f*ck!

  What the hell do these f*ckers want from his life?! If this night is the last one he is on the Slenderman house, he is going to hunt the five of them down first for f*cking daring to challenge him! Him! Jeff The Killer! How annoying and disgraceful not to be able to send them to sleep right on spot!

 'JEFF NO!!!!!' your scream penetrates the night.

Seven gunshots echo in the distant horizon.

  Jeff comes to an abrupt stop right on his tracks, your hand still tightly enclosed in his. The night is once again silent; the policemen have stopped and are currently looking at the two of you, waiting to see the results of their actions. Jeff can't see them with his back turned, but his Creepypasta abilities allow him to detect them. Somewhere inside the long and dark forest, a wolf pack starts howling at the bright full moon that shines above them. Their voices break the silence and bring chills down the policemen backs, as their howl is loud and haunting. A deer runs away due to the sudden noise the gunshots made. Everything is once again silent and calm, just like earth is, minutes before the storms breaks out. Jeff remembered these few times of his human life. His brother would build a fortress with the blankets and both of them would spend their afternoons there, listening at the thunders hitting the ground with immense power. But now there is no sound.