Chapter 22 Deadly Carols And Snow Walks

‘We wish you a bloody Christmas! Hahahahaha! We wish you a bloody Christmas, we wish you a bloody Christmas…’

   ‘And a deadly New Year!’

   Your dream continued to play right in front of you, but for some reason, the large fish that you were currently seeing swimming peacefully in the clear sky before you, seemed to be singing a really odd Christmas song. And for an even crazier reason, it seemed to have both a male and a female voice. How….disturbing…..

   ‘Knives and torture we bring, for you and your kid.’

‘Killings for C-christmas a-and a d-deadly New Y-year!!!’

Wait a moment right there! The fish was now stuttering?! Hell no! You knew that stutter better to mess it up. Your eyes flickered lightly and for some reason, the odd singing seemed to be enhanced immediately, growing louder and louder with the passing seconds, while many more cheerful voices seemed to be added on it.

  ‘Keep it down will you? The girls are still sleeping!’ you heard Masky’s voice.

‘Well time to wake up…RISE AND SHINE GIRLLLLLLS!!!!’ Ben’s scream pierced the silence.

   ‘FILL THE HALLS WITH SCREAMS OF TERROR! FA LA LA LA LA, LA LA LA LA!!!’ LJ joined the yells of the elf, laughing hard.

  Your eyes popped open and a loud, insane growl left your lips. After your eyes adjust to the light that has infiltrated your room, you turn towards your nightstand, pulling your covers a little bit and grabbing the little alarm clock that you have on the stand. Your fingers turn the little machine and you gaze upon the hour. Nine o’clock. What the f*ck are they doing so early in the morning?

  Growling grumpily you turn your head towards the wall once again and pull the covers over your head to block the sunlight, trying to go back to sleep.

  ‘RUN AWAY WHILE YOU’RE STILL ABLE!! FA LA LA LA LA, LA LA LA LA!!!’

Your covers hit the floor and your bedroom door flashes open with power, hitting the wall beside it, as it is almost tore off its hinges.

 ‘THAT’S IT ELF-DWARF!! YOU BETTER RUN LIKE A M*THERF*CKER!!!!’ you grab the banister on your left and jump down on the hallway, where Ben, LJ, Sally and many of the others are, landing perfectly on your feet and rising with your eyes shining brightly from the anger burning under them.

  The moment the little elf sees you, all remaining color drains from his face and squealing like a little girl, he makes a run for it towards the living room. You growl even louder and ran after him trying to catch him.

  In the living room, he stumbles upon Jeff, almost falling on him.

‘Jeff! For the love of Zelda help me!’ he says and rolls behind his back, only for the smiling killer to shove him away.

  ‘I ‘ain’t gettin’ in da way pal. You screwed yourself over by yaself.’

As you ran towards the elf, he screams –squeals once again and runs on the other side of the sofa.

  ‘I’LL KILL YOU!!’ you scream and grabbing the back of the sofa, you jump over it and kick Ben straight in the middle of his back, sending him flying two meters away, crashing in front of the staircase.

 ‘Ooooohhh, you got owned Ben!’ Jeff laughs mockingly.

‘Hahahaha h-hahahaha l-laaaaaame!’ Toby mocks him as well.

Lj and Sally are rolling on the floor laughing, Masky is also laughing under his mask and you make your way to the surprised elf, walking slowly and ominously towards him, your fingers clawing on the air around him. You’ll kill him! You’ll decorate your room with his guts! It’s f*cking nine o’ clock in the friggin morning! What the absolute hell does he want from you? As for you, you want his pathetic life. He squeals and back away and you raise your hand in the air, ready to strike the first blow, an insane smile spreading like poison over your face.

  And your world turns upside down.

You let out a surprised gasp, as you try to prevent your pajama top from rolling over and trying to locate the source that made this to you, only to locate a black tentacle wrapped around your right ankle, holding you steadily on the air and a very serious Slenderman on the other side of the tentacle, crossing his hands over his chest as his non-existing stare is nailed on you like a knife.

  ‘What are you doing child? Why are you attacking Ben?’

‘He friggin started screaming at nine o’clock in the morning! He woke me the f*cking up!’

 ‘I am sure that these were not his true intentions.’

‘Of course they were! He did it on purpose! Can you let me down now?!’ you say to the faceless man, who nods negatively.

‘I am not releasing you until I am sure you have calmed down. But, even if he did wake you up on purpose, it is nine o’clock and you should be already up.’

 Your eyes open wide with surprise ‘Nine o’clock is like dawn!’

  But the faceless master shakes his head instead. Ben sees that you are unable to attack him, so he points at the upside you and laughs mockingly.

 ‘HAHAHAHAHA I GOT AWAY~ I GOT AWAY! WE WISH YOU A BLOODY CHRISTMAS, WE WISH YOU A BLOODY CHRISTMAS, WE WISH YOU A BLOODY CHRISTMAS AND A DEADLY NEW YEAR! RISE AND SHINE GIIIIIIIRLS!!!!’

  But luck had just run out for the elf today, as the moment he uttered the last words, Jane and Clockwork appeared on the top of the stairs, like raging bulls and still on their pajamas.

 ‘WHERE THE F*CK IS HE?!’ Jane screams.

  ‘THERE HE IS!’ you say pointing at Ben, who now swallows hard.

‘YOU’RE TIME IS UP, LINK WANNA-BE!’ Clockwork screams as well and both of them run after the elf, disappearing deeper into the house. Shortly after, screams echo loud and clear over the house.

  Slenderman sighs wearily ‘Jeff, hold _____. LJ go help EJ and Hoody with the Christmas tree.’

  Jeff comes towards you and passing his arms on the back of your knees and on your back, he makes sure that you won’t fall down as Slender releases you and the grinning killer holds you bridal style. You lean on his shoulder for a moment, trying to pacify the headache all the blood that ran on your brain caused to you and still muttering threats towards Ben. You hear the front door close and you know LJ had gone out, obeying Slender’s orders.

  ‘What a morning person you are doll!’ Jeff teases you, still holding you.

‘Shut the hell up Jeff. What would you do if you were in my shoes?’

  ‘Send him to sleep.’ He laughs.

‘Thought so.’ You grumble.

‘Why don’t we treat you to some breakfast? What d’ya say doll?’ he turns and walks towards the kitchen.

  In response you just nod and let him lead the way. Once inside the kitchen, he makes you sit on one of the chairs and sticking with his happy mood, he places various things in front of you, as well as a cake Jane made last night. The two of you eat with your leisure, with him making various jokes, mocking Ben and the fact that he acted like a sissy –his exact words- when you went after him. Other than that, he told you that the reason you were all up so early, was because Slenderman decided that today, you would all help decorate the house for the upcoming holidays that were hot on your tracks. EJ, Hoody and now LJ, were out finding an appropriate tree to decorate the vast hallway, while Masky, Toby and Ben were responsible to bring out the ornaments, since Jeff had taken the opportunity that you’d given him and got out of the trouble of helping for the time being. When you heard that, you threw him one of the cookies you were munching, hitting him playfully in the chest. He shouldn’t be lazy.

   By the time you were done and had cleaned all the stuff up, you heard the front door open once again and LJ loud voice boomed inside the house.

  ‘HONEYS I’M HOOOOOOME!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!’

‘LJ will you sh*t the hell up and give us a hand?’ EJ’s annoyed voice sounded.

  There are a few crashes and bams that are heard, followed by some swearings and Sally’s happy shriek. You grab a tower, drying your hands off and walk back to the hallway, only to see a tall pine tree that almost reaches the ceiling, placed a few steps beside the doorway. EJ, Hoody and LJ were panting heavily from the effort to place the pretty large tree.

   ‘It’s amazing EJ!’ Sally screams excited and hugs his leg, only for the blue masked man to pick her up in his arms.

  ‘You like it Sally?’ he caresses her hair lightly.

‘Yep yep!’ she squeals and hugs him tightly.

  ‘There w-we go!’ Toby walks inside the room, dropping three large boxes that he carried all at once ‘C-can we s-start now?’ he says excitedly, ticking his neck and eventually making it pop.

  ‘Here are the last ones. We are ready to start.’ Jane and Clockwork walk inside the room, carrying a box each and placing it in front of the large tree.

  Behind them, a pretty beaten up Ben walks hesitantly inside the room, eyeing both you and the other two girls, with Slenderman walking closely behind him, his arms still crossed over his chest.

  ‘You got what you deserved Ben.’ Masky says.

‘Oh sh*t up Masky.’

‘You look like sh!t dwarf.’ Jeff mocks him.

  ‘What happened to you Ben?’ EJ asks.

‘Messed with the wrong people.’ Clockwork states and opens a box, with Hoody doing the same.

   One by one, the boxes are all opened and all of you start taking the beautiful ornaments out of them, starting to decorate both the beautiful tree and the whole house around you as well. Everyone laughs and the good mood spreads rapidly to all of you, empowered with LJ jokes and pranks that seemed to be hilarious every single time. Jane hanged two large ornaments from her ears, pretending they were earrings. Toby located some Christmas hats, so he was now wearing an elf’s hat and shoes, while he made Hoody and Masky both wear reindeer antlers headbands, none of them complaining about them, not even Masky who was literally made by Toby to wear them. Instead he appeared pretty content and somewhat happy. Of course, you didn’t escape the attack of the goggled man, and a Santa’s hat decorated your head.

  Jeff and Clockwork had wrapped colorful garlands around their necks, posing mockingly and making fun of each other, laughing and yelling to each other while Smile dog was running all around the room. Sally was stuffing various ornaments in EJ’s pockets sneakily, with the man messing her hair every time he caught her on act, while he was wearing elf shoes. Ben was lurking around LJ, throwing ornaments at his head, with the monochrome clown retaliating immediately, a game that was soon cut off by a furious Slenderman, since they had broken many of them.

  ‘Fill the halls with screams of terror, fa la la la la, la la la la!’ Jane started singing.

Run away while you’re still able, fa la la la la, la la la la!’ Clockwork continued.

You laughed loudly ‘What on earth is that?’

   ‘It’s o-our….Ch-christmas….c-carol.’ Hoody whispered.

‘Really? You have Christmas carols?!’

 ‘Technically, they are deadly carols.’ Masky explained.

Toby almost threw himself on you from behind laughing ‘Guess y-you h-aven’t heard t-them before kitty.’

  ‘Just follow our lead _____.’ Clockwork smiles.

‘Fill the halls with screams of terror! Fa la la la la, la la la la!’ Sally hops around merrily.

  ‘Run away while you’re still able! Fa la la la la, la la la la!’ Ben continues.

….We just came right through the shadows, fa la la, la la la, la la la.’ EJ sings beside you.

  ‘Following y-you unt-il you’re c-cornered! Fa la la la la, la la la!’ Toby shoves you playfully.

‘See us standing right before you. Fa la la, la la la, la la la.’ Masky and Hoody sing together.

‘Stabbing you, until you die out! Fa la la la la, la la la!’ Jane and Clockwork continue.

‘Turn ice cold as we laugh harder, FA LA LA, LA LA LA, LA LA LA!!’ LJ laughs.

‘Hail the blood, the cuts and guts, fa la la la la, la la la.’ Jeff finishes the song.

   All you can do is laugh hard at their little made up song and try to sing it along with them. It was fun to try, you had to admit. Even EJ and Hoody seemed to be singing it, so you couldn’t go without singing it at least once, and the Creepypasta made sure that you wouldn’t escape so easily. The whole house was engulfed with singing voices and loud laughs as all of you placed the finishing touches on it.

 There was only one thing left to complete the whole decorations.

   ‘Here _____. You should put the star in the top of the tree.’ Jane said, handing you the beautiful ornament star.

  ‘No, no it’s not fair for me to place it. Let someone else do it.’

‘N-Nope! Y-you’re the n-newest, so you put it k-kitty.’ Toby pushed you forward, towards the tree.

  You look around for help, but everyone seemed to agree on the first idea, nodding slightly or smiling at you.

  ‘Sally, do you want to place it darling?’ you smile sweetly to the little child, leaning to her and offering her the star.

  ‘Nope! You do it!’ she said and gave you a kiss on the cheek.

Defeated, you sigh and turn towards the tree ‘Okay then.’ You finally say and raising yourself on your tip-toes, you try to place the star.

 Aaaaaand you’re too short for that.

 You try one way or another, but all of them result in the same thing; you’re unable to reach the top. You grumble loudly to yourself as you glare at the top of the tree, while you hear laughs raising around you, along with your frustration.

 ‘This is why I said that someone else should do it.’ You pout like a little child.

‘Shorty.’ Ben laughs.

 ‘I’m still taller than you dwarf.’

Suddenly, two arms wrap around your waist and you feel your feet abandoning the floor. Your eyes open wide with surprise and you immediately turn to see who has raised you from the ground, only for your gaze to fall on a royal blue mask.

  ‘Here’s your chance ____.’ You can literally hear the smile on EJ’s voice.

You turn once again and with a little bit more stretching, you manage to place the star successfully. EJ lets you down with the Creepypasta residents starting cheering and you giving EJ a big bear hug as a thanks.

  ‘CANDY FOR ALL!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!’ LJ yells and throws many sweets in the air, with all of you grabbing them in mid-air.

  But as you are about to unwrap yours, EJ places his hand over yours stopping you ‘Better not eat that.’ And then he whispers lightly ‘They might affect your heart.’ but as he says that, a big hand falls against his back making him lean forward surprised.

  ‘Hhahahahaha don’t mind him _____ hahahahahaha. They’re good, I promise. Hahahahaha.’ The laughing clown says.

  ‘I guess one wouldn’t hurt.’ You say, throwing the candy on your mouth.