Chapter 57 Lamb To The Slaughter

~Why is my pain unending and my wound grievous and incurable?~

Jeremiah 15:17

   'PROTECT OUR SISTER! KILL THEM ALL!!!' Jane's voice shots up inside the total silence of the dead night, giving the signal that would unleash true Hell on Earth. As your insanity finally settles once again inside your mind, you see the Creepypasta around you draw out their weapons, the blades and weapons flash in the very faintest moonlight, seeming so threatening, like they can kill only by mere sight and with many fearless screams that resonate from their owners, coming deep from within their bestial hearts, a mixture of insanity and bloodlust that you can see devouring them completely, as they lean forward and charge against your enemies with everything they've got.

  The enemies do the very same thing and charge against your family that is here to protect you, the two sides colliding with a wild scream that sounds in unison, before they submerge themselves inside the complete madness that is unleashed on Earth, like a wild beast, threatening to rip apart everything on its path. If you had to describe it to anyone, you would say that this picture that unfolded right in front of your eyes, is an actual depiction of Hell itself, as blood is already staining the hard soil and the demons are battling each other in a race for dominance.

  Helen winks at you and hands your knives over to you, which you welcome like long-lost friends, before he also charges forward inside the fierce battle. You turn towards Jeff/EJ, clasping your knives hard and both of you silently nod at each other in a silent agreement; you were going to fight together, side by side to make sure the other one was going to be okay and you were going to take down the leader: Offenderman himself. Turning and lunching towards the battle, both of you clasping your weapons for dear life, ready to slash open whatever fell on your path, you charge against the tall man. The sanity switches inside your brain not only go off, but explode, as you allow the beast inside of you to become one with your flesh and blood, to step forward and take over your whole body, electrifying you to such degree, that a bloodcurdling growl comes out of your lips, sounding like a beast's and almost tearing your lungs to shreds, and the orange iris of your eyes is completely wiped away, engulfed by the darkness. You are quick to locate him, as he has withdrawn further back from the battle and watches it unfold right in front of him, before his empty stare falls onto the two of you and he grins widely, folding his hands over his chest and waiting for you. You grit your teeth with power as the two of you collide with the wall of the ongoing battle.

   Kagekao was the first that falls in your way, his mask completely turned into that of a monster. You scream and bend your waist backwards, watching in slow motion as his clawed hand passes mere inches away from where your face was a few moments back, the black nails shining menacingly in the faint light. Quick to react, you kick him straight in the chest, with Jeff/EJ plunging his knife/scalpel right into the man's heart, earning him a started yell that is quick to be cut, as an orange hatchet finds his way on the man's head, slicing it from the top till the neck. Blood comes gashing out in large doses, bathing both EJ/Jeff and the goggled Proxy that emerges from behind the now dead Creepypasta, with Toby retreating his hatchet back, his clothes already torn off and blooded from the fierce battle, as he charges yet again against Zalgo, who is fighting Jane and Clockwork. The two girls were in desperate need of the Proxy's help, with Jane's mask almost broken off, revealing part of her burnt skin and Clockwork's face tainted with blood that was gashing out from her head. Looking around you for a brief millisecond, you locate the other ones as well.