She didn't even blink, just stared at him like a robot awaiting instruction from its master. I gaped. These people were nuts, all of them!

"Romping in the storeroom with Billy again, are you? Just don't let your relationship affect your job." He raised a mocking brow and shook his head before looking my way. "Anyway, she is to address me by my name, and also, she no longer takes orders from you."

"As you wish, sir." Agatha nodded stiffly and hurried out of the room before I could fathom what he'd just ordered.

Gonzalo turned around once again. A smile was on his face and he beckoned to me with his right hand and a supporting nod.

"You now take orders from me. Come here, Rosa. I need some help." His smile grew even wider.

I gaped like a fish, opening and closing my mouth for a few seconds before composing myself.

He didn't even need help for anything. The tie was now perfectly knotted, even though he kept fumbling with it.

He was dressed in a blue suit, with cream brown dress shirt underneath and blue suit pants. I noticed he was wearing a batman stockings and shook my head. Seriously?

When I saw the expectant look he was giving me, I got up regardless of what I thought about this and took short, gracious steps towards him. "Yes, Gonzalo?"

He smiled. "Adjust my tie."

His cologne was strong, and seductive. It was also masculine like him, and if I hadn't applied lip balm, I would've wetted my lips at the good looking sight of the man I would be babysitting and putting under some sort of control so things wouldn't get out of hand with him.

I moved closer and dabbed at the knot sitting between his collars twice with the pads of my fingers on both hands. "Done."

His smile widened. "Now let's have breakfast, if not we're going to be late for that tattoo appointment and also for work."

"Of course."

He sat closer to the sofa I'd taken and moved the tea table with the tray on it closer to him before preparing his tea just like he loved it. Lots of sugar and milk.

"Eat...."

"I've had breakfast, thank you for offering." I smiled a little and watched his eyes linger on me with a suspicious gaze.

He began having his breakfast, which was bread, jam and tea.

I fished out my phone from my purse and started going through my social media accounts. I had closed all my former accounts and abandoned the ones I couldn't close just like I'd changed Sim cards to avoid any location tracking.

Now I was using fake usernames and only talking to one of my friends who had absolutely no idea I was the one chatting with him, because it was better that way.

Occasionally, I would look up from my phone to Gonzalo while he ate with eloquence and grace though he kept his eyes on me. He finished two slices and pointed for me to spread jam on the next two slices, which I did and sat once again, leaning back into my seat.

"So Rosa, what is your favorite color?"

I blinked and kept my phone beside me on the sofa where I was sitting opposite him. I didn't have a favorite color, yes my life was that bland.

"I don't have one."

"Oh. Mine is black." He smirked. "Do you know why?"

"No." I shook my head and he chuckled in his deep baritone that I secretly discovered I liked, when he wasn't acting like an annoying brat and demanding child.