Unicorns On Crack!!

"Yep. It's official. Your both idiots." I smirked at Naruto and Sasuke as the failed climbing the tree for like the millionth time today; as to me and Sakura as we pretty much got it on our first try.

"No! Sasuke has gotten it for sure, he just won't tell us!" Sakura sighed happily as she watched Sasuke dreamily as he wiped sweat off his forehead. I sighed as I broke off a twig from a close branch and wacked Sakura with it.

"Ow! Akane-sama, what was that for?" Sakura whined at me.

"You just dissed Naruto unintentionally." I stated putting my attention at the two struggling boys.

"I'm sorry." She looked down at her sandal then suddenly looked up with a happy grin. "Let's go explore!" She yelled happily, grabbing my wrist and ran while me; practically be dragged by her huge man-hands. I wonder if Natsu is okay.

~

                                    NATSU'S POV

I missed Akane soooooo flippin to the dippin much! I

"NATSU!!!!" A loud voice came ringing in, coming inside with out even knocking. Kiba. He had been coming ever since Akane left for her mission. Considering if he came with Akane here she would probably rip his man privates off and replace it with lady parts. I would call it Paginise! P for the man parts and Inise for the lady parts. And it makes Paginise!

"I'M UP HERE!!!!" I yelled to as I could hear him walking up the stairs.

"Hey sexy lady." He purred as he saw me crawled up on my bed with only some lingerie dress I bought. I wear this when me and Akane are alone. We play chess wearing Victoria's Secret cause we are some Sexy Bitches!! >:D

"Hey Mr. I Smell Like The Hokage's Ass Flap!" I giggle at him as he scooted on the bed. We have actually have gotten a lot closer and I like him, a lot.

"I do?" He asked seriously and sniffed his under arms. I laughed at him as he shot me a confused look.

"What?" He asked with a dumbfound look.

"You don't actually smell like Ass. It was a joke you dumb bitch!" I laughed as Kiba smirked at me, he inched forward and nibbled on my lip. I let him take the dominance of our kiss, knowing he liked being the big man.

~

                                               SASUKE'S POV

Today. Today I'm gonna get the courage and finally ask out Akane. Everyone is asleep but Akane's taking a shower. It's fine considering I came home late to since I was training.

"Aye, Dumb bitch. Whatch'a doing?" I heard a certain voice I've been waiting to hear. I looked at her to see her in some really attractive lingerie. Black Lace panties with a small pink bow on the top with a matching bra. Her long brown hair, wet yet not to the point that it was dripping. It was more like moist as if she dried her hair a bit.

"U-Um, I was waiting f-for you." I stuttered as she walked right passed me and into the kitchen. Her hips swayed sexily as I just stared into space. Akane is beatiful.

"Sasuke. You're drooling." Her voice brought me out of my thoughts. I pulled my thumb over my lips and as a matter of factly I was indeed drooling.

"So, what's up?" She asked. I had know noticed she was sitting on the table with a bored gaze. Bored? Does she think I'm boring? Just with that thought I quickly marched over to her, grabbed her face in my hands and smashed my lips with hers.

She seemed shocked for a second then I felt a smirk play on her lips as she ferociously kissed back gaining all the dominance in the kiss. My hands roamed her curved sides as she played with my hair. I was able to feel her skin, I wanted her to feel mine. I stooped for a second, catching my breath and took off my shirt and shorts; only leaving my in my Dark blue boxers. Her eyes roamed my body as we simultaneously kissed each other again.

As soon as our kissed started again her hands instantly roamed over my bare chest, thank god I'm in shape and have a nice body. We stopped to catch our breath and I instantly held her close.

"Akane, go out with me." It sounded more like a statement but in reality it was a question and an important one at that.

"Yeah. I mean Yes." I pulled her a bit higher for one last kiss. This kiss was more loving and passionate then out last two which were more lust-full and heated.

"AH! Holy shit!" Our too annoying sensie yelled, coming down and just staring at us with a 'wtf' and shocked expression. Akane just stared at him with a bored expression then started walking away.

"You look like a Unicorn on Crack." She told him as she went to her room as if nothing happened. Kakashi does look like a Unicorn. I instantly followed her to her room like a lost puppy.