Don't Mess With Akane, Ibiki-Sempie....

*Pant* *Pant* "Woo! I thought we were never gonna get away from them! Man, all that runnings made me tired." Natsue smiled.

"You didn't run at all." -_-' I carried her the whole way. We stopped in like a training field. Like the one in Naruto! The KIA stone was their.

"Akane!" Natsu yelled pointing at me.

"Nani?"

"Your eyes! Their... Its! Its the Rinnegan!" She stated shocked.

"Yeah, yours to." I stated calmly.

"So, I'm guessing were not dreaming or being punked? I was really looking forward to being on TV." Natsu stated, with an anime waterfall. *$-$* <--LIke that.

"So it would seem."

"Fudge yeah! We have the Rinnegan! We broke the hokages window! And caused a riot in the whole village! We are so AWESOME!!" She grinned.

"This is bad. Now were gonna be criminals or something! How can I protect you if we become criminals!" I sighed. "We need to go back to the hokage."

"What!? They probably have a bunch of Jonin and Anbu Black Op there waiting for us or something! If we go were gonna be crushed!" She yelled, pointing out the obvious. Kinda irrating me.

"And if we don't go, were gonna be killed! Murdered!" I yelled frustrated. Her expression looked kinda hurt.

"Look. I didn't mean to yell at you. Its just, I don't want you to get hurt." I sighed. She grinned at me.

"Alright! What disgise should we use!?" She asked getting hyper.

"Well since we have the Rinnegan, I assume we also have chakra. We can transform into someone close to the Hokage and get in without being spotted."

"I choose Ibiki-Sempie!! What about you!?" She asked all excited.

"I guess I'll go with Anko-Sempie. Alright lets do this."

"Transform!" We said in union.

"Woah! You look like Anko! And I must look like Ibiki!" She stated the obvious. She this face >_<

"Lets go." We walked out of the woods and soon found the Hokage's Office. And their was a bunch of Ninja there. Mostly Jonin and Anbu. We got 'Hellos and His' and even called me 'Sempie' A couple of times. We knocked on the Hokages door. Their was a faint 'come in.'

"Hello Anko. Ibiki." He smiled.

"Hello Hokage-sama." I said bowing.

"Sup." Natsu said casually.

"So, why have you two come?" He asked, still not knowing who we are.

"Hokage-sama, theirs something we gotta tell you." Natsu said. "WERE ACTUALLY THE AKATSUKI!! BWAHAHAHA!!!" She tried laughing evilly, then tranformed into Kisame. The sad part of this was the Hokage actually believed this.

"Oh no! Your here for Naruto aren't you!" He stood up, with a serious face.

"UH, SURE! AND TO TAKE ALL YOUR WOMEN!! BWAHAHAH!!!" She laughed. I sighed and punched her in the arm.

"Oww! What was that for!?" She whined.

"Your gonna get us arrested. Stop trying to scare him." I sighed. And the hokage just looked at us like we were crazy. O.o

"Look, we came here to talk." We transformed back into our normally selves. Or I guess our anime Naruto selves.

"Oh its you girls. I've been looking for you two. I've got some questions for you-" I cut him off.

"Woah, Woah. Hold it old man! We'll be asking questions. Got it?" I said sternly. I wasn't gonna lose to this bag of bones. I never lose. >:D That old man smirked at me, what the hell!

"Alright. Alright. Go ahead." Heheh! I always win!

"Well first of we aren't a threat to you or your village, if your not a threat to us. Second, I want you to call off the search for us. Got it?"

"Got it. But we also have a condition. I'm just gonna ask a couple of questions. That's all." He smiled. I'll punch that old man smile off his face! His pisses me off! :/