Akane likes Construction workers! C';

Kakashi's POV

Yet again, I ended up walking with Gai to his house, I'm starting to think we only go to his house is so that he can show off Akane. Fucking asshole.

"What do you think Sparkly Pink or Dark Pink?" Natsu's voice was heard from yet again, Akane's room.

"They're both the same color." Akane sighed wearily.

Gai squealed, "Oh! My princess, I bet she'll confess her feelings for me now. Wanna bet Kakashi?" Gai questioned

"Alright your on!" I didn't object this time on spying onto the girls, I feel like a total pedo.

"Harry Styles is pretty hot." Natsu stated, while trying to paint her small toe nail in pink polish.

"Hm, oh. I'm more of a Niall girl." Akane stated while doing the same but in Black nail polish. Gai looked at me. "Must be my nickname?" Gai snickered.

"Whatever, Gay." I smirked under my mask.

"It's Gai not Gay!" Gai punched my shoulder.

"Yeah, and they're going Gorillzzas!"  Natsu wrapped.

"What does that even mean?" Akane questioned.

"I don't know, but it's provocative!" Natsu grinned.

"No it's not-"

"It get's the people going!" Natsu scoffed playfully.

"Fine, whatever. Ya know what's really provocative? When a man pumps up his chest, flares his nostrils and bares his teeth!" Akane said with a playful smile? Was this really how Akane acted, sometimes she would joke around but the way she acted around her sister was something else.

"You mean 'smiles'?" Natsu giggled.

"No, Natsu. I don't mean smile." Akane winked at her, while Natsu burst into little fits of giggles. Akane kind a has an odd taste in her men?

"A construction worker? You want a construction worker?" Natsu gave this face -.-'

"Well, their tough, manly and sexy!" Akane smirked.

"I want a gentleman, who'll open my door and bring me ice cream and movies when I get my period!" Natsu grinned.

"I wouldn't want Sasuke any where near me when I'm on my period. I would end up murdering him!" Akane laughed while Natsu was cry-laughing on the floor.