Akane and Sasuke's First Date!!

"Hey, Akane." Sasuke appearing in front of my door.

"Yo. So, is there a reason your in on my porch?" I smirked.

"Oh, em yeah. So I was thinking maybe you wanted to train with me?" He blushed looking down at his feet as if suddenly interesting in his sandals.

"Yeah. Lets go." I grabbed his hand, exceedingly making him blush harder. Hehe I love teasing people! >:)

"Really?" He asked still kinda surprised as we walked to the training feild.

"Yeah. But your buying me lunch." I smirked, heh free lunch.

"You mean... l-like a date?" He blushed, kami, this dude stutters a lot more than in the actual show.

"Oh. Um yeah, if you want." I could kinda care less if it was a date but I was bored at home. Natsu wanted to go with Kiba to some place but I sent a clone. I already know Kiba won't touch her after the last time we talked.

~

"Still just some more and you should get your 'Phonex Flower Jutsu' complete." I smiled, as we ate some ramen. I got Lemon Shrimp as Sasuke got Miso.

"You were really good, even better than me. And you easily picked up on on all my Fire Style." He smiled back.

"SO WHAT SHOULD I GET!? I KINDA WANT PORK! WHAT ABOUT YOU TWO!?" An all to familiar and very loud voice asked to a pink fangirl and a gravity defying pervert. Sasuke didn't seem to notice our squad come in, he was to busy being love stuck. I think we should give them a show. >:D

"Arigato Sasuke-kun." I smiled as I made Sasuke blush with my flirty voice. I had raised my voice just a little so that way one of my team members would be able to hear us. And even better all of them heard.

"Ne, ne. Kakashi, Sakura. It looks like Sasuke and Akane are on a date!" Naruto tried to whisper but fail. It was more as hush yelling.

"We should spy on them! Just to make sure they keep things um PG- 13!" Sakura told the boys. the two buys nodded their heads in agreement.

"Wanna get out of here?" Sasuke asked. You perverts probably thinking clubbing or a little something else but no!

"Yeah." I said as we got up from our spots. Sasuke instantly put an arm around my waist, which pulled us both closer. I bet this is getting Team 7 crazy right now! "So where do you wanna go?" I asked, with a cute smile.

"I was thinking we could walk around the village and just talk." He smiled.

"Yeah. That sounds nice." I smiled and unconsciously scooted closer to him.

"Look! There they go!" Naruto yelled with a fake mustache and the rest of them team wearing weird disguises, following us. Sasuke and I sat down on a bench and talke, holding hands of course.

"Akane. don't look know but were being followed." I looked to see the rest of team 7 in different disguises. Naruto as a dog with a leash and Sakura was his owner. And Kakashi has a fake mustache and beard, and doing these really weird exercise moves.

"Those uhh! They ruined our date." I said trying to sound annoyed and upset, that our team was following us.

"I know what to do." Sasuke smirked, before I could say anything else a pair of lips was already on mine, making me moan slightly. I quickly reacted and put my arms around his neck and kissed back but harder, which made him moan. And loudly. We separated and took a quick glance to see Naruto with a Nosebleed and Kakashi and Sakura in the emo corner.

"I think that worked." I said as we happily walked away.