The word 'Princess' triggers World Domination!!

KAKASHI'S POV

"My angel was so youthful!!" Gai yelled, coming into the hokages office to report. Quite a few Jounin and Black Opps came to see what Gai had to report back.

 "Seeing that your so happy, something happened." The hokage mused.

"Oh yes! Quite a bit of things happened!"

                                              *FLASHBACK*

                                  GAI TELLS HIS STORY XD

"Oh my gosh! My angel walks so youthfully!" I yelled to myself, watching Akane and Natsu looking for a way to escape the village. Wait. A WAY TO ESCAPE!?! Gotta do something! While they weren't looking I quickly put a rock in front of Natsu. She tripped and scrapped her legs, and kinda badly. Whoops... I saw nothing.

Akane quickly put Natsu on her back and ran, most likely looking for a hospital. When they found it they didn't check in they just stole about five Aid-Kits. They were pretty big, I still can't believe know body saw... Akane put them on Natsu perfectly, just like the Angel she is. Like a princess, yes a princess :D

Akane seemed to get angrier by the minute, she then looked in my direction. "Gai! I know your then, just get your green ass over here!!"

"Yes? My beautiful Princess!?" I called, suddenly Akane's personality quickly changed into something sinister and evil. As if my words triggered something.

"Uh oh. Look what you did now." Natsu giggled. "You should probably run now." Natsu smiled.

"Huh? What do you-"

"What did you call me? I am no mere princess. I AM THE QUEEN!! AND YOU MR. GREEN!! YOU ARE MY SLAVE FOR ALL ETERNITY!! BWAHAHAH!! THE WORLD IS MINE!!! WORLD DOMINATION!!! BWAHAHA!!" Akane yelled at us with an evil laugh. I just stood there. Wow. 0_o

"Yes! Of course! I shall be your slave!" I smiled! Its like a dream come true. XD

"Yes! It seems you understand that you are my slave! You have chosen the right path! If you tried to disbobey, your head would have been cut off! >:D" Akane mused.

"Uh. Akane." Natsu said.

"Slave!" Akane pointed to Natsu. "I have no time for your useless words! I have to recruit! As your queen, Green Goblin shall carry me and you shall fan me with a giant leaf!" She told Natsu with an evil glare.

"Y-yes, Akane-Hime!" Natsu saluted.

"Exceptional reply." Akane nodded while having her hands petting her pretend beard. Odd.... I love it!

                                           MOMENTS LATER

"Slave!" Akane pointed at an ederly lady.

"Huh? Me?" The old lady asked pointing to herself.

"Yes! I am your Queen! You shall obey my every wish!" She yelled and walked away.

"Slave!"

"What-"

"Slave!" She yelled to another random person.

"Slave!" She pointed to a baby.

"Paloop." The baby mumbled.

"What!? What did you call me!!?! Off with your head tiny slave!" She yelled with an ax in her hand. Where did she get that from? O__o'

"Look! More slaves!!" Natsu pointed to a crowd, distracting her from chopping off the baby's head.

"Yes! Indeed- Uhh. Oh no!!" She yelled and went into her emo corner, her personality changed back to her old self.

"What wrong, Akane-Hime?" I asked.

"You saw her didn't you? You saw her!?" She asked with an evil glare. Yup back to normal.

"I didn't know how to stop her." Natsu told Akane.

"I don't know whats going on?" I whispered to Natsu.

"Its been like this ever since we were small. Whenever she hears the word 'princess' she goes in queen mode. If you piss her off, she won't hesitate to kill you. If shes' happy she will spare you but she doesn't remember what happens. She only know that it has happened'; she calls it her other side or her. She hates her other side." Natsu whispered back, while Akane gets out of her emo corner.

"Never. Speak of this." Akane glared and stalked off with Natsu. So youthful!

                                                   *END OF FLASHBACK*

                                                         KAKASHI'S POV

Gai ended his story smirking, probably liking her other side even better.

"Hmm. Very interesting. It could come in handy some time. Keep her in track, she seems kinda like the trouble-maker." The hokage noted.

"I'd like to have her on my team." Asuma nudged my side, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively. Pervert.

"Really, Asuma?" Kureni asked with an evil aura.

"I was just kidding. You know I love you, honey!" Hes dead. Note to self: never make Kureni mad.