Team Seven Likes Cats

SASUKE'S POV

"Sasuke. I'm at point A." I said kinda bored.

"Sakura. I'm at point B." Sakura giggled at my tone. Fangirl.

"....... NARUTO! I'M AT POINT C!...." Naruto yelled to loud for comfort.

"Too slow, Naruto!" Kakashi-sensie yelled. 

"..........."

"Akane?" Kakashi asked.

".....Purrrr......" All we could hear was a cats purring, WTF?

"Akane?" This time I asked.

"......Purrr........"  Again but a bit louder.

"Maybe, she has the lost pet Tora?" It was more of a question than a statement. We all walked over to Akane; she had Tora but the were playing with each other. Akane looked really happy, and was purring; that's enough to get me hard.

"Akane!" Sakura yelled but then had a blush and hearts in her eyes. "Akane, I never knew you had a soft side." Sakura blushed.

"Purrr...." Akane said still playing with Tora.

"Did you guys find-" Kakashi stopped as soon as he saw Akane he stopped and stared. Slowly his face was as red as a tomato, with slight drool coming from his lower lip.

"Akane, your so cute!" Naruto and Sakura squealed and took pictures.

"A-Akane. You erm, nevermind." Kakashi looked away.

"Akane." I said trying to get her attention. "Akane." I said playfully and pet her hair. Which made her pur while Naruto got the cat.

"Nya~!" She yelled and grabbed the cat.

"Alright, Team Seven, lets go." Kakashi led us back to the hokages office.

~

"Bye Tora-nya." She whispered giving the cat to the Lady.

" Puurrrr....." The cats said giving Akane one last lick. Akane simply just had her cute little Neko Face, it was cute.

"Akane. You've been like that since you found Tora. Its so cute~!" Sakura squealed.

"Huh?" Akane said, her voice going back to normal. "Oh, yeah. Speak of this to anyone and you'll all wake up bald." She said with a threatening tone. Yep, she's back.

The hokage was gonna give us a bunch f lame missions but instead Naruto was being a loser and did this 'X' motion with his hand and said something about wanting a better mission. I actually agree with him a little. The hokage  was talking about some shit that I don't really care about and Naruto was talking about Ramen, I think.

"And then I was thinking of having Miso Ramen today-"

"Enough!" The hokage yelled.

"Huh? Oh sorry." Kakashi said scratching the back of his head, not really caring whether he was talking or not.

"I will assign you to a C rank mission. Bring in the escort (Sp?)."

The scent of alcohol hit immidiently filled the room. I turned to Akane to see her ready to gag, her and her senses being stronger than us. I put an arm around her for a hug, trying to comfort her. She instantly accepted and inhaled my scent trying to replace that awe full scent. Oh God. She sniffed me.

"A bunch of snot nose brats? And that really short one with the idiotic smile on your face! Do you really expect me to believe your a ninja?" He asked, talking about Naruto. Akane was shorter than Sakura but a bit taller than Naruto.

"Ha! Who's the short one with the idiotic smile on his face!?" Naruto laughed then stopped realizing it was him that the man was talking about.

"I'll kill you!" Naruto was gonna attack the bridge builder but Kakashi stopped him saying something about protecting not killing him.

~

I NOW THIS IS SHORT BUT I UPDATED BEFORE I GO TO KATY'S HOUSE FOR SOME STUUF, I'VE MISSED HER. I HAVN'T SEEN HER IN LIKE A WEEK. I MISS HER FAMILY AND CAN'T WAIT TO GO BACK~! JA NE, CHRIS