Oreo-Perv likes Tight Clothes and Children

"Its all you're fault! I told you not to go behind her back, she hates secrets! She didn't even come home last night." Natsu yelled at Team Seven, well mostly Sasuke and Sakura. The hole team had bags under the eyes, including Natsu. Gai had also helped search for Akane; who was no where to be found.

"I went back to the house, she still hasn't come home." Gai stated.

"Fuck! God dammit!" Sasuke grunted.

"It's all you fault, Sasu-Gay! If you han't ditched Akane for Sakura none of this would have happened!" Naruto glared.

"I didn't ditch her!" Sasuke yelled, "I was getting her our anniversary present!"

"She deserves so much better than you! I would never let her down like you!" Naruto yelled getting into fighting stance.

"Shut up Dobe! I know I did wrong, I just want her back to!" Sasuke yelled, he to ready for a fight.

"Who are you calling Dobe!?" Naruto and Sasuke swung, but were held down by a certain brunette.

"What's with all the Hallu-ballu?" Her voice pierced through the thick tension.

"Akane-Nee!" Natsu yelled and gropped her sister into a hug. While every one else stood still in shock.

"Moshi Moshi, Natsu-Onni." Akane's rough voice said.

"Where'd you go? What happened?" Natsu questioned.

"I ran in some trouble last night." Akane's eye narrowed.

"What kind of trouble?" Natsu seemed confused.

"Expired Oreos." Natsu's eyes widened as Akane gave Natsu a book, she quickly scanned through it.

"This is bad." Natsu stated.

"It would seem, I made a scene yesterday. I apologize. But I have things to attend to. Ja ne." Akane bowed to her team members and Gai; whom were in shock. Akane and Natsu nodded to each other and simply vanished.

~

"How can this be! Masashi Kishimoto is changing the fucking manga!?" Natsu yelled while pulling on her short blonde hair. Her eyes scanned the Manga, which seemed to be changing by the minute.

"So it would seem. But at this pace, Sasuke might not be taken away by Orochimaru." Akane nodded.

"But you might! I don't want to lose you Onni-chan!" Natsu's eye started to water.

"Who said anything about just me being taken away. Maybe my daring little sister would like to join me?" Akane questioned with a smirk plastered on her face.

"What? He's a pervert! He'll probably try and rape me! Plus I'll miss Kiba too much!" Natsu yelled .

"Don't you think I'll miss Sasuke and the others too?" 

"If we have to, why can't we go with the Akatsuki? They are way cuter there!" Natsu giggled.

"Whatever, it seems we have to make a deal with Oreo-Pedo." Akane visibly shuddered at the thought.

"How are we supposed to find him though?" Natsu questioned.

"Follow the Snake skin?" The two girls made their way outside and into the woods as they saw the dusgusting snakes skin.

"It's actually kind of squishy." Natsu giggled as she picked it up and examined it.

"Ew! Put that shedding down!" Akane swat it away from Natsu's hand.

A big grin made its way onto Natsu's face, "Oh, is Akane scared of a little skin!?" Natsu grabbed another and wiggled it near Akane's face. 

Akane gave a small shriek, "Gross! Get that shit away from me!" 

"I see, you aren't very interested in my pets?" The two girls froze in place, slowly they turned to see Oreo-Pedo with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Damn right! That's some nasty shit!" Akane yelled as Orochimaru gave a hardy laugh.

"Cute. Follow me." He stated.

"Ew." Natsu gagged, "Did you just call Akane cute?!" 

"Yes, very." He put his arm around Akane and ushered the two into a small opening in the ground.

"You know how old you are and you're hitting on me?" Akane questioned.

"I'm simply being friendly to my two guest." He gave a wink. Ew.

"Whatever." Akane said.

"*Cough* Pedo *Cough*"  Natsu muttered as Oreo-Pedo gave her the 'Stink Eye'

"Lets get down to business." Orochimau]ru stated while opening his kimono.

"Woah! Woah! What the fuck are you doing!" Akane yelled while covering Natsu's eyes with her hands.

"What? I'm just getting comfortable." He left his pants on but his top was gone. He had a pretty nice body, to bad. He was sttill a dirty Pedo who wants Sasuke's body.

"What a fucking pervert." Natsu muttered.

"Okay, so we're going to go with you willingly." 

"Perfect! Now change into these!" Orochimaru grabbed two very, very short kimono's that matched his. Did I mention short? Well, they were.

"Let her finish hoe!" Natsu yelled.

"As I was trying to say, we will go with you but you have to leave Konoha alone. And Sasuke too." Akane stated.

"Ugh, fine. Just put these on!" He ushered us into another room as we changed. Omg, they were tight, showed cleavage and were fucking short.

"This, is just so dirty." Natsu muttered as we walked out of the room to show Oreo-Pedo.

"Yes, very nice. You shall now call me Orochimaru-Sama." He gave his usual sicko smile.

The two sisters looked at each other then back at the perv, "Oreo-Perv."