Spying On Two Teenage Girls!? Natsu loves Justin Bieber?

GAI'S POV

Me and Kakashi were gonna head to my house and chill for a bit. I was pretty excited to see my beatiful princess, and rub it in Kakashi's face that she lives with me so I have a way better chance. I mean, come on. Look at me ;)

''Don't you think Justin Beiber is totally cute?!" I heard Natsu yell from inside, Akane's room. I gasped.

"This is the perfect chance to see if Akane will reveal her feelings for me!" I yelled mostly to myself.

"I don't think its a good idea to spy on two teenage girls." Kakashi sighed, but still followed me to their window anyways.

"Hn." Akane looked away uninterested.

"I wonder who she likes?" Kakashi mumbled to himself.

"Come on Akane. Its just you and me. You can be youself today." Natsu couraged, Akane looked as if to say something but immedantly (Sp?) closed her mouth.

"Princess!" Natsu yelled smirking. Akane's personalitly quickly changed, with an evil aura.

"WHAT HAVE YOU CALLED ME FOR, SLAVE!?!" Akane yelled with a small crown on her head.

"Lets talk." Natsu smiled.

"TALK!? I'M ONLY HERE TO SAVE MY PEOPLE!! EMERGENCY'S ONLY!!!" She yelled angrily. So youthful. X3

"It is an emergency! We need to talk boy!" Natsu grinned ear-to-ear.

"Boys! Well, why didn't you say so earlier!?" Akane grinned, showing neko fangs, ears and tail.

"MY SOUL MATE IS JUSTIN BEIBER!!" Natsu shouted with hearts in her eyes.

"He is my soul mate. He is so awesome. Amazing. So sexy." Akane purred, her neko ears popping out with her matching tail.

"His name is.... ANDY SIXX!!" She yelled with complete blushies. Andy Sixx? Who is this man? He must be a formitably opponent to catch my princesses eyes. I looked over to see Kakashi gritting his teeth and his fist clenched.  To be expected, it was clear he was infatuated with Akane.

"Who's Andy Sixx?" Kakashi asked through gritted teeth.

"I dunno." I stated calmly. i mean why get mad. She will totally fall for me once she notices my complete youthfullness.

                                                                      KAKASHI'S POV

For some reason I found myself angered that she mentioned another guy, and someone I've never heard of before. I shoudn't be angry, she is younger than me. And a student dor Kami's sake! I know for a fact I have fallen head over heels for Akane.

Fuck.