Kakashi and Sasuke. Like and Love..

"What did you get?" Natsu asked me.

"Bananna. What did you get?" I asked her back.

"Apple." We looked at each other. "Switch?" We said simotaniously, with a smile we switched fruits.

"Here comes Naruto." Natsu smiled. I looked to see my favorite knuckle head run to us with a gleeful grin. He seemed more vibrant, or was it his distastefull choice of orange. Yep, it was that horrid jumpsuit. Nothings wrong with his jumpsit, I just really hate the color orange. >:C

"Moshi Moshi, Akane-sama! Natsu-sama!" Naruto grinned at us.

"Good morning Naruto-kun~!" Natsu gave him a giant hug.

"Morning Naruto." He blushed. The dip. I looked at the sky, a grain of Sand hit the in bettween my eyes, on my upper nose. "The Hell..?"

"Somethings diffrent about you two. I can't quite put my finger on it." Naruto said eyeing me and Natsu.

"Ohayo Akane-Sama~! Natsu-sama~!" Sakura came out of know where.

"Hey, Sakura." She blushed, what's up with her?

"Hey Sakura-chan~!" Natsu giggled.

"What's with the Jonin Vest?" Sakura raised her eyebrows at us. "HEY SASUKE~KUN!!" Sakura screamed, as an arm went around my waist.

"Hey." Sasuke smiled.

"Hey." I gave my own small smile.

"AWW! You guys are like a cute emo-depressed couple!" Natsu squealed. Me and Sasuke both had sweat drops.

"Doesn't mean me and Akane can't play 'Naked Twister'." I heard Naruto mutter.

"What?" I asked.

"Huh? Nothing. I didn't say anything, did you say something?" He quickly shook his head.

"Just like in Icha Icha Paradise." A voice muttered right next to my ear, I didn't have to look to see who it was.

"That's kinda sick you Sadist." I turned to Kakashi whom gave me a muffled smile.

"Only you would know." Kakashi whispered so only I could here but by the way Sasuke stiffened I think he heard. Sasuke's hold around me tightened as I gave Kakashi a secret wink.

"Shouldn't you be with your team, Natsu?" Kakashi asked.

"Yep." She smiled.

"Okay... Well..Aren't you gonna go with them..?" Sakura asked.

"Huh? Oh yeah.." Natsu poofed away, every body sweat dropped.

"Well, today's kinda a free day. So yeah, no training today."

"Cool! I'm gonna go get Ramen, wanna come Akane, Sakura?" Naruto grinned.

"Actually, I need to have a word with Akane. So she cannot go, sorry Naruto." Kakashi scratched the back of his head with a sheepish smile. He gave me the silent signal to follow him.

"I'll meet you later." I told Sasuke, he nodded and left with the rest of Team Seven. I nodded with Kakashi and we flew off to what became kinda like 'our place'.

~

"What's up, Kakashi?" I asked as I sat on the K.I.A. Stone.

"So, you and Sasuke?" He asked, giving me a lazy look, but kept his full attention on me.

"I would have guessed you figured it out since you caught us during the Land of Waves." I looked at my nails, uninterested.

"What about us?" He asked, standing much closer.

"What about us?" I asked him.

"Look at me." He commanded, I remained looking at my nails. His hand caressed my cheek, forcing me to look up at him. "Now, what about us?" He asked, now having my undenying attention.

"There was never an us to begin with." I told him.

"Tell me you don't have any feelings for me, and then I will leave you alone and that way we can just go back to Sensie and student." He said, his eyes bored into mine.

"I have to go, Sasuke is waiting for me."

"Do you really like him?" He asked.

"Yes."

"And me?" He asked, inching closer

I sighed, "Yea, I do but I'm going out with Sasuke and care to much for him." I told him. He took off his mask to show his handsome face.

"I'm love you, Akane Sasami." He told me, our faces so close I could smell his minty breath.

"I'm in like with you, Kakashi Hatake." I told him as his lips pressed against my forhead.

~

"Hey, Sasuke." I said as I entered his room through the window.

"You're late." He said, not turning around. He looked at me through the big mirror.

"Yeah, I know." I sat on the edge of his bed.

"I heard what Kakashi told you this morning." He turned to look at me.

"I know that too." I told him.

"Do you like him? And be honest because I love you." He looked down at the ground, his bangs covering his face.

"Yea, I do." His fist clenched, they started turning white. "But I love you." I told him, he looked up so fast I was surprised he didn't get whiplash.

"You do?" He asked, his face fool of shock and suprise.

"I know, but I probably won't ever admit very often so don't get used to it." I told him, " You should have waited before probably crying in the corner or whatever depressing thing you did." I chucked the Bento to him.

"What's this?" He asked.

"Open it." He did as instructed, a smirk came onto his face.

"I love you too." He sat next to me and smashed his lips onto mine and I gladly complied.

The passionate kiss quickly turned into a hot-steamy lustful one, as he pushed me back and his shirt was off. Our tongues wrestled each other for dominance, my hands roamed his hard toned chest. One of his hands was shoved into my hair while the other was stradling my waist.

We stopped for a quick breath, barely a second later his was kissing down my jaw and sucking on the soft spot on my neck. Which cause a small moan to escape my lips, I felt Sasuke's satisfied smirk on my neck. Which caused his to suck hard, right below my jaw.

"S-Sasuke." I whimpered, I gripped on to Sasuke as I arched my back closer.

"Say my name again." He breathed, I smirked.

"Your such a sadist." I flipped us over, so now I was straddling him. "Sasuke." I breathed near his ear as he shivered.

"God, your so beautiful." He told me.

"Now, put your shirt on. You and your little friend are to excited." I smirked, at the tent in his pants.

Trick And Treat *Sasuke & Kiba Love Story*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें